-Priya-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
awesome update adorae the kk and pm ones
where is that kk interview from havent seen it

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Jhanvi, stunning update!!! The Arjun-Arohi stuff is just wowwww - the shaded sig is just so beautiful! The Sidma one is fab and omg the Prem-Mukti one is wonderful!!! The colouring on it is amazing and the scene one of the best PM scenes - really loved this sig. Excellent work!!!
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Jhanvi - Yeah me too! I too didnt actually see the scene till about a couple of weeks after it got shown. I was like, this scene I just cant see because Sid would be heart broken. And when I saw it, I was crying my heart out. I love his character, special bonding you see? So when I finally saw it, I just hated riddhima even more. She never did anything right, and funnily, I am glad she ended up with Armaan. She can ruin his life, I suppose. Sid can be free! LOL  aww....i wished she had gone to him early on so i could've stopped watching the seriall.but unfortunately watched it until mid sept then :X :X

I never saw much of prem-Devki. Did they end up together? I watched it only till mukti was there, and for the longest time, I didnt know how she suddenly turned to devki till I youtubed everything.  ROFL  yeah i didnt knwo the entire devki ordeal until youtube enlightened me.. devki and prem did end up together after prem's wife sacrificed her love for those two (...20 year later..rfolll..)

As for Kundra, thats so true. He's not safe with any girl other than Kritika, who for some reason, I believe does not realize how effin hot her boyfriend is. (i feel like she did intially when they were doing kmh1 as she'd say nice things about him but now its seedha seedha jokes et al) Instead she pulls his leg, I'd have pulled off other things if I was her (rofll...im getting ideas) , but that's our lives' tragedy - we are not her! ROFL AA looks as in love as KK does not. LOL ahaha, true!
Originally posted by sidma_love

Jhanuuu

AWESOMEEEEE update  thank u thank uu Hug

AA AVI is soooo cute & the sig is Gorgeous Embarrassed

PM sig is beautiful

But my fav has to be the Siddhima one Embarrassed
I love love love the sig <333
Its so intense yet so BEAUTIFUL Embarrassed  it was really intense..it was like a volcano/earthquake/tsunami all in one rofll

this is one of my fav SR scene
The pain , the anger in Sid's eyes Ahhhhh
KW Rocked this scene <333
One of the best enacted scenes by him 
& my fav line ' Patni Chore ' LOL AHAHHAHA...i totally forgot about this!! yeah wahi did do wellin that scene.. he actually did well in all the angry man/batameez scenes
Love love love it <333
Savedddddddd Tongue

Plzz make more stuff on SR Embarrassed will always make something or the other on them ;)
I love ur style & colouring <333

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
gorgeous update!! love tehm all...esp the arjohi sig and the pm one...ahh i miss UD!! He totally defined the bad boy persona...i don't think anyone ever could redefine it!! no matter how hard they try!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MehRya..

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

woowww.. all of them are SOOO wonderful!!!!

loved them all.. esp the arjuhi one is OUT OF THE WORLD..HeartDay DreamingDay Dreaming
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Awesome update Jhanvi!!
Love the AA stuff but my favorite has to be the Siddhima one Embarrassed 
I simply LOVE tht siggEmbarrassed thanks yaar
and tht scene was SUPERB!!!
KW really did a FANTASTIC job in it
The pain, the hurt the anger all of it...he was BANG ON!!!! yeah for some reason i really liked wahi in all his angry scenes..he did those well

plz make more stuff on SR n on KWEmbarrassed willl do ;)

Originally posted by sidra2007

Jhanvii!!! Thats one hell of an SR scene!!! Love the sig yaar!! Gorgoeus!! oh how right my siddy was!! Natak!!!! Angry  *sigh* yes sid was right... wish they ended it there rather than killing it badly at the end..i wouldn't have minded if it ended early on but they overdid everything at the end

Edited by desigrl05 - 18 April 2011 at 7:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indian_beauty

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

Jhanvi Hug monttttttyyyy Hug

missing ur creation on SR so much!!Smile awww...
like all siggies but my Fav siggie is SR & PM.......Even though they had not happy endingCry.......but this couple has given wonderful memories in my life!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed yeah,although they didnt end up together i still dont regret me liking them..it was fun while it lasted and i made a bunch of freinds on the way so its all good B-)

SR siggie  that scene was Volcanic scene...wahi was brilliant !!!!!!! sid 'a all line were so true!!!!!!!! seriously it felt like CVs took 180 in the midsummer and turned everything so badly... or else the way things were going , never thought the end itna bura hota :S

love you so much! love u too doll Hug
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

amazing updateClapClap

i like prem-mukti they were realyy funny and cute they were sooo politically incorrect w/ one anotehr it was hilarous

sid and riddhima

i look forward to this scene still, everything sid said on this day was nothing but THE TRUTH! every word that came out of his mouth about lusty couple was BANG ON! farzy maya was doing NATAK! and he shut both of those kachra people mouth once an for all! now looking back at this i really feel good b/c this is how she betrayed him and sid spit on her face and left!LOL AHAHAH.. oh dear sister, i love ur rants..yes it was true unfortunately, was def a hard scene to watch initially but khair thats over with what to do, na... i wish she wasn't all 'farz-karz-arz? rofll..nahin.. i think changes in the story killed all characters

Go to top