India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 6)

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

This sig is too gorgeous! Love how merged the two pics. Embarrassed
And the text is beautiful. Goes very well with the sig. And LOVE the Karanika avis, they're so cute ! =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
love the lkt one ...i like the syte of itl...so darn good!! just fab!!
love arjohi aivs..so so good espthe first one...

desigrl05

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
They are so so pretty ahh Miss Pulkit mouni LKt they got me to KSBKT love the blending and coloring on those & AA avi's are so so so cute the coloring is so pretty

& on the note well it think it's one's personal choice what they want to make and what they don't because personally i wouldn't like to make stuff of something or someone i Detest o don't feel comfortable working on as i personally make stuff to enjoy and show my love to a certain couple ,actor a thing a scene  it;s NOt my job i do it for fun so atleast i should have the choice of what i want to make so let's just leave it on people of what they want to make :) hope you didn't mind my small rant everyone should have a choice of what they want to create so let's just not call other ridiculous, childish or what not just because they don't make stuff of something u may love 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimsie.wida

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

They are so so pretty ahh Miss Pulkit mouni LKt they got me to KSBKT love the blending and coloring on those & AA avi's are so so so cute the coloring is so pretty

& on the note well it think it's one's personal choice what they want to make and what they don't because personally i wouldn't like to make stuff of something or someone i Detest o don't feel comfortable working on as i personally make stuff to enjoy and show my love to a certain couple ,actor a thing a scene  it;s NOt my job i do it for fun so atleast i should have the choice of what i want to make so let's just leave it on people of what they want to make :) hope you didn't mind my small rant everyone should have a choice of what they want to create so let's just not call other ridiculous, childish or what not just because they don't make stuff of something u may love 
tahnkkuu

haha, didn't mind at all.. nahh, i was just putting it out there just so thats the case w/ me, I respect how you work fary and thats what makes you unique, I am not at all saying you're like this nor was this intended for you ;) I just had to write that as i got questions from others asking if i'd make creationsof certain ppl so i thought whyy nott..... but sure its up to the creators choice and tahts cool, thats just my way of working things here :P :)

wida

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

I really love the Karanika stuff you make. They're the only couple I like who are a couple both onscreen and offscreen. The avis are really beautiful and you did a good job the colouring.
I used to love LKT too, but then all that got ruined (typical ekta style) and then I lost interest in them. I loved the black and white style though.

I agree... they seriously are the only ones i can tolerate on and off screen hahah

Aquarius18

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Ahhhhhhh I get back from work waiting to congratulate you on your grah pravesh and you're already so many pages into it, puraani khabar ho gayi LOL Muchas muchas felicidades Jhanz, loveeeeee your work. it's consistently been among my top favs on IF... and love youuuuu Hug The first update is super pretty, the coloring on the LKT sig is just wowww Day Dreaming Keep up the awesomeness hun, can't wait to see more *especially my surprise* and yayyyy for you being open more often, bonusssss Dancing
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Jhanvi!!

I actually have never seen KT and Laksh together! Seen stuff on them around IF, but I dont even know which show they're from... ahaha..this is an oldie couple..starred in kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi from 2006-2008...they were hot at the time but faded due to ekta's infamous butchering of the storyline... But based on the sigs you made, I might have missed out on smthing! nahh u didn't ;) they were good for the first 7-8months.. They look great, and I think they'd have been something - because they actually inspired you to start creating sigs! haha..my first love/hindi serial and heart break..now im use to hindi serials..

Loved the update - completely!! KK are just precious - I am also very glad I love them. Me too, they dont come with the excess baggage that other telly ocuples come w/,and there is no worrying ke aaj breakup hoga ya kya..they seem very much comitted The most genuine and real couple you could ever see. The second avi is priceless; I might actually use it! =) aww thanks As for ArSh - I liked them - till they hardly showed anything much. Same.. i liked how they started off in the bball court as sides changed but then it got weird Then though, Shilpa (malhotra) didnt deserve him... no she did not.. but i would've love KaSh together hahah So it's just better off if she moves on. Then Sid too! But your sig is stunning! I guess I can pretty much like any couple u make sigs on! Just cz they are that amazing! =) aww *blush(*

Oh and if you get time, along with my long list of other suggestions ROFL, do make some on Indian Cric team. I could just about imagine how awesome they would look! LOL
ahah.. sure thing..i have no idea about cricket and the teams but def will do something i guess

Cess-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

gosh pulkit mouni one is so damn fantasticc i love thee stylel gosh so beautifulll thankk uuu.. ahah, def it was a random impromptu moment
ahh karankritika avis are loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaar iss jodi ke saath kuch bhi banao toh accha lage ;P love htem to bittss!!

arsh sig is awesoem love ya coloringsss
eheh i liked kash as AR..lol but noo arsh for mee..lol.. alwasy been AR..lol ahahah..i know..somehow we managed not to step on each others toes in the main forum ;) haha

life is so easyyy one click an dyou will get pm's.. thankss jhanvii for pmm makes my life easier. heheh i dont have much time to comment in galleries but i always check your and faryss shopp for neww updatessss

btww you seen our last update nah.. i mentioned that laks kt siggy was inspired by you .. hope you dont mind( didnt do it on purpose) yeahh i think sofi is wearing that siggy..its sood amnn beautiful!! no its def not an inspiration from meb/c its too pretty to be..i love it to bitss..! had wida-ness likha hua all over it ;)

wida

Go to top