India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 16)

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
wooww SMASHINGG sggs .. Jhanvi!!
loved all od them..
esp arjuhi,KaSh & RanbirSonam one are WONDERFULLLL!!
saved them..

Update soooonn ;)

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
OMG I LOVE your KK siggys!!!Day Dreaming Used the holi one as both look so gorgeous and made for each other!!!Embarrassed I don't think it was SBS as they showed different things in that segment. I really love the colouring on them as it really gives that holi feel to it.
I used to kinda like sonam-ranbir when saawariya came out and they looked really cute in the songs. But they look MADE for each other in that siggy of yours.
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Did I ever tell you how happy I get when I see your updates?LOL No seriouslyLOL

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Arjuhi siggiesBig smile The holi one is my fav cuz well, it's colourfulLOL But then the 1st one looks cool. I can't decideLOL

Oooh that KaSh siggy's so prettyShocked Love the colours AND the text =)

You know, I never imagined Hrithik and Deepika together but now that I've seen that siggy, I think they'd look good togetherShocked

I love how you did that Kapoor thing with their names. It looked awesomeBig smile Love the texture you used tooBig smile

MeeraaaaaaBig smile I actually saw that epi. It was the last one right? I have no idea what the text says  but the siggy looks pretty =) The textures and effects and everything is just awesome

And I love the colouring in that last oneBig smile
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
HOW do you make your sigs just look soo damn awesome! no im not even joking..they're just flawless! theres not one sig i don't like of yours. the grey colouring is fantastic btw. and the pictures that have been chosen are sizzling.

Aha i find it strange how deepika has always been found to be paired up with the senior actors..srk, saif and now hritik heh. I personally can't imagine them two together..i think its because i think that Deepika's new and slightly poor acting (my opinion here ;P) would clash with hritik's much more experienced acting. but your sig makes them look really dynamic together, especially with the pictures that ya have chosen. Both of them are good looking so its easy to think they would look nice together but its only the acting that stops me from wanting them together as much. Sorry for the blabber :S

^^this is mesmerizing. right now i'm really in love with the floral look and the colouring is certainly superb.

i can't make out what the text is on the sig but the sig itself is really beautiful. i love the dreamy theme chosen. i saw it being used and was instantly trying to rack through my brains to find a moment when ya may have said your a ShiRan shipper but i couldn't find one and ofcourse i come to find in your update that you don't really ship them. I can understand that, tis hard for me too seeing as she looks older than him..no actually i'll use your word 'maturer' than him and perhaps the brother-sister relationship in dmg didn't help but I am slowly adjusting to the idea of them..thanks to the many creations on them...they aren't even together yet and already they're a craze. I'm glad ya made a sig on them because somehow you merge so well that ya make anybody look good ;D

the colouring on the KK and KaSh sig is amazingg!

I knew ya would understand what i meant by loving the anxiety chemistry between people..its so evident in your creations that you would understand the whole sad/anguish theme. I think thats most seen through your KaSh sigs, kash didn't have the best of endings and so i can always find that longing-for-them look in the kash sigs. I've been so caught up with being depressed,
regretting about KaSh, using only kash sad sigs if i ever did use a kash sig..that when i saw the first few episodes of dmg yesterday after so long and realised how much fun and light things were, i instantly thought of asking you to make some 'happy times kash/dmg' creations. please do, i need to see some happy, light sigs of dmg again.

You made a vm?! I swear i checked your vms tha other day and didn't find one..i'll see again..and amna made one too?! tut will watch them =)

Oh and if ya taking suggestons please consider Arjun-Shilpa as one..right now i'm stuck on the idea of them together especially after watching your vm..i want them together even more than ShiRan, GurShi or HarShi hehe..long list of Shilpa's men already

Jhanvi keep rocking =D btw sorry for spamming your gallery..i think its the biggest comment i've given you and its literally filled with me blabbering away shamelessly>>i can't even spell that word now

Edited by -Aliya- - 20 March 2011 at 2:57pm
jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Amazing update!! Loved the merged siggie of Deepika and Hrithik a lot!! Awesome! Keep it up! Thumbs Up
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@durgavni: thanks dear
@aquarius: yeahh it hink it was for a TOI article shoot, but they did do a holi sequence which was madd cuttee! hehe, thanks for liking dear
@ravs: thankssss haha, yeah meera's last epi she merged w/ krishnaji i think? thanks forliking
@aliya: ahah, u wrote me a book but thats okay, i love reading ;) yeahi just realized how deeps gets the elder actors but i thats the trend i guess? hmm.yeah she needs to improve on acting and hopefully she does..ahha,t he shiran siggy said: andekhi anjani si, pagli si diwani si, jaane woh kaisi hogi re'..thats the song that came up to my mind when amking that siggy rofll..yeahh itotally suck at making happy siggys, once in a while they'll come out pretty goo dbut most of the time thye look so effed up rofll..i love shilpa and arjun as well..they have that serious bold look to them that would display a nice chemistry i believe.. here's amna's vm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoPHcoAyFAk  i didnt make any new hrithik deepika vm aside from the one i did a year ago but i've been doing diarhhea of arjun arohi vms ahaha
@jessY: tahnkks hunn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.jesss.

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Gorgeous update, Jhanvi! Sorry for the late reply, but was busy....anyhow, I just LOVE the Meera sig, soooo devotional!Day Dreaming Wowwww, really have to send my suggestions to you soon, you just get better everyday!

Go to top