desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

replies..hope i got everyone...

@ppriya: thanku
@farzana: thankss dear :)
@fary: thankks for using ;P
@senorita: ahah, taht would be the day, wouldn't it ;)
@wida: aww thankuu..yeah i did that vm out of whim but then realized how good they'd actually look together ahah.. i wish sonabir get into antoher moviie!!
@jennY: thankk uu, yes theyare posted
@aish: eekk!! iloved ur aa siggy that u had mad.e..it was thebestest everr! i always love the really shaded/grey toned coloring on siggys and u made on so i had to use it!
@dharu: thanks yaar
@rummy: thankk u
@amna: thanks for using dear, happy u liked, and please dont wait another year to make ur vm..i lovveedd itt!
@rima: thanks yaar, yeah they are random but main bhi aisi hi hoon ahah
@lola: awww thankkuu  Hug happy holi to you tooo Hug i hope you played lots of holi from my side as well, and i ate sohanpapdi today so woh tera meetha samaj ke khaliya :P :P ayyee haii yes i feel maha speciall..! hehe dont worry suprise is coming ;) kab, pata nahin but aaraaha hai,promise :D :D
@ahah, hrithink madhuri would be pretty interesting to do..never thought of the same, but happpyholito u tooHug
@sar:thanks yaar
 @sam: thankss hun
@aishu: thanks for using hun, i lovee meeraa :P:P
@cess: ahah, KK are like what the easter bunny is to easter.. nothing w/o them hehe. yeah ranbir was with kat when u poste dbut right now ibelieve he's with nargis and im pretty sure by the next post of mine he'll be with anushka or somebody else.. Ermm ahhahaha, boy is a downright casanova
shiran are just.. meh to me i guess...i dont dislike them but dont like them either.. so i guess still undecided abt them? haaha
@smiley: thanks hunn
@jenny: thankss yaar , ahah, i dont hate shiran, they're just new and weird to me... adjustment will take time to that, and i guess not just the bhai-behen ppairing, shilps looks a tad bit mature for wahi... dunno i need to catch up on all the vms and ffs hehe
@ayesha: ahaha, maze ke yeh baat hai that i use the same psd for all my siggys but just add black coloring to b/w ones and sometimes reorder the colorings that htey look different in each lol ;) fun trick u should try as well :)
@afridi: thankss hun
@sanoo: thankuuu
@garima: thankss hun..here' sthe link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1LKCdPFFDA
@ilovecolors: thanksuuu
@aditi: yeahh they are too damn cute and their offscreen masti is soo halarious! kmh1 was something else more intensity but kmh2 is pure masti so its good as well i guess.. Kareena-Hrithik eh? hehe, I like kareena now so if she acts w/ him now i think i'd be willing to see that..
@preeti: thanks
@aahana: thanku dear, yeah i hope htye are cast together soonn
@niks: ahah, i dont remember the season 1 holi, gotta go refreshmy memory
@sofi: thankkuu
@angel: thanks hunn
@dulceamor; thankkuu
@siddhi: thank uu..ahhh, u have dhondhu! hehe cutie!
@aishi: thanks forliking it hun
@prism: thankk uu , hehe i guess i'll get use to them later..
@terenaina: thankkuu
@ramsha: do not watch saawariya, sonam goes off w/ salman..who the hell makes a 2hr movie to have the girl run away w/ another guy..its like dilwale ki dulhaniya kissiaur le gaya W*F..uff dont get me started but i want to seen sonabir in another moviee soon1! yeah meera songs were damnnn goodd, really loved htem all...after she grew up it just got depressing but then keppt watching it and it got better but then eventually it did have a bittersweet ending..ahah, craze mujh tak pohoncha nahin.but then again iddint like kash until kasu came about ahahahha
@shilps: again, u dont watch saawariya either..biggest waste of life..only thing if u are watching, sonamlooked ethereal..she really looked as if she stepped out of a fairytale..didnt like ranbirslook at all, rani was irritating, but songs were fab!
@fatima: aha, thank uu..i like anything w/ KK in it B-)
@salz: thanks hunn

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.Salz.aishhh.-Harshu--SilentLove-MehRya..

-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
HAHA you didn't like KaSh till KaSu came? Thats new!LOL Well I am happy Sukirti came in a new show since I seriously needed to like her with another men, seriously now that I think of it, I think KSG made her look bad and not vice virsa as I used to think!Stern SmileSilly

And WHAT! Sonam goes with Salman? Shucks that just ruined it further but hopefully if i can catch it on TV, I will defiantly watch it for pass timeLOL

Meera ending was like some fairytale type like she in the sky and all with her Kandha or Krishna lolz...
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@ramsha: never like ksg from day, but he is a good actor will admit that.. i want to see him with sanaya..dont like either of the duo bt somehow i like thme together ahah..imweird iknow.. i disliked sukku soo much indmg and in pkyek i fell in love w/ her..she's childlish but cute.. ahah, yeah kash I liked as armaan riddhima and was crazy about them, but after shilpa left i started liking her...never got around to do the same w/ ksg and i doubt thats going to happen :S :S .. hehe, anways, thats over w/, hope to see all in new shows i guess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya--SilentLove-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Ohhh it means u'll make Hrithik & MD sigs ?? Tongue

Eeeeeeeeeee I can't wait for d sigs Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Thanx hun Hug
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05