-Preeti-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
lovely creations Jhanvi
the KaSh and the AA sig is stunning

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Jhanviii! <3 I need to comment on your update ErmmLOL I am so behind but let me comment on this one first!  ... 

THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE! I love the style. I remember you making a KaJen one with this style .. a request I believe and I loved it. Keep it up doll! <3 The AA stuff looks great but the KaSh stuff takes the cake! It is simply gorgeous. I love that picture of SA. She looks like an angel Embarrassed If you don't mind, could you PM me that picture of hers. I would love to work with that picture of hers! (: Thanks. AND OMG you are almost done with your shop! Dancing
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Reserved comment subha :P First off you updated RIGHT when I was about to leave for the night :| I was like should I? Then meri adaat ne majboor kiya and I reserved ROFL And trust me there are few shops well two to be exact Payal's and yours that I love stalking :P  meri stalkerji ki jai ho haha Ok on to the comment now that shower and breakfast hogaya ROFL

Originally posted by desigrl05

u guys know how it is w/ avis that you want to make it look so pretty but photoshop is being a slow butt so u just hurry up and save whatever shit comes out? ...yeah...

ROFL I had to quote that and say y e s :| And also I hate when everything's perfect and you do ctrl alt shift s and it comes out so freaking grainy -_- I am sure tujhe prob nahi hota hoga ROFL I never saw a grainy from you :P Luckyyy but I dos  dude, shut the f up, none of ur avis ever come out grainy! and i only figured out how to nongrainy them recently varna allmy avis were like sandpaper looking ahah :( Yeh wala mera fav hai - http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/jhanvi87/99582614-7.gif Cos of the goldish coloring obviously :D I am so predictable I swear :| Second one bhi mereko pasand che and I remember you made a KJ avi on it WAH kya memory hai meri :) i made a kajen avi? ahahah...i dont remember .damn, that is sad

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1166/req1e.png [email protected]^$&%^$%#@*()*&^%$#@#$%@*)(*&%[email protected] F a v o r i t e siggy EVER! The style is so  gorgeous man :| You are tempting me to use LOL BTW regarding your note :P I mma be random and say I understand what you mean about not being able to work with the pictures cos when I was a fan once upon a time I refused to watch this scene and the taxi one in its entirety :P I know emotional fool ^^ I am usually not really but Indian TV tends to turn one psycho :D aww..yeah i didnt watch any of the kash scenes when the entire duniya and their mom were a fan but when sukku entered im watched them adn became a phangurl rofll. not so much anymore but still like ethem.. but yeah i do the same w/ some serials..it took me the longest time to watch SR scenes during last april when the mega fights were there ...i'd be so like 'omg'..ahaha..idioticness..still love them all *sigh*

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2621/req2g.png LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO I love this siggy ROFL it came out so funny :| I love the galiyaan for some reason they remind me of something you would say LOL. ahah...shit, i wouldnt mind kk as my ganda admi ;)

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/891/req3.png OH MY GOD :| the coloring the coloring the coloring woman :| SO SO SO pretty tehe use more of this pleej tehe thankk uu..thats the main reason i kept that siggy or else it was trash..i liked the coloring on it as welll

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2115/req4.png This is the hottest siggy Blushing from this update. LMFAO at your note ROFL Jhanvi ji ap tellywood ki try karlo kya pata onscreen chance mil hi jaye :P kkyaa yaar... meri taang mat kheencho :( i WISH!

AHHH that was a GOOD update and EEEKS I am so excited for the next shop tehe jaldi open kariyo and don't disappear on us now :$ thankkuuu..!! jadli open?? mauhhaaha..last experience ke baad bhi?? hehee..we'll see ;) i dont like to disappear either but sometimes 'dooriyaannn bhi hain zarooriii...' i know iknow.. mujhe hi singer of the year award milne wala hai :P

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Woohoo Jhanviii... awesome work againnn!
And hawww.. More KaSh? :O Yayy! =D
Can you take a WILD guess which one is my fav? ROFLROFL You BETTT! Its the KaSh oneee.. Holy dude. That is SOOO good. And I am not being biased but I swear it is the B.E.S.T oneee!!!
ahaha..nahin zara si bias bhi nahin hai ;) muahaha.. yes and more kash to come!
I do not like Grover ki pic.. Tongue LOL.pagal ladki! the entire point of that siggy was for grover to be having outstreached arms...aur koi pic nahin milli :(  But SA's looking SOO innocently beautiful Heartdoesnt she?? thats one hella flawless pic of her..she really looked angelic in white And she makes Grover look good too lol.. ahahah saath sangat ka asar hai na? yeahh I dont like the 'Ka' in KaSh but with the 'Sh' its all tolerable :P although, seriously after awhile of DMG, he looked just... I ll shut up! LOL. Can I say it? 
LOL hush! WWIII mujhe yahan nahin chahiye! but yeah, im beyond caring now.. i want a new happening show that i can make siggys on ahaha Anyways!!!! So, yeah, LOVE the KaSh one. That text is not my kind of KaShed sig text.. but yeah, I am sure the happy KaSh fans will LOVE it. tujhe toh ek hi text chahiye , aur woh bhi depressing wala...lol im trying to make happy siggys for achange :P but i still remember what you requested ;) Its just beyond beautiful Jhanvi. Just like SA in the pic, the sig looks innocently beautiful as well Heart

Now, your fav. AA... ayye haii..mera AA ..yes go on
Is Karan really that hot? yes, put some glasses on..see if these do anything for you:

kuch hua?? haii..tumhe kuch ho ya na ho , magar mujhe bohot kuch ho raha hai "kuch kuch hotaaa haiii..." haha, okay i will stop singing so besurly
 Khair, I am not in the thousands of girls who will envy Kritika.. cuz I don't find him that appealing LOLL LOL haha, its fine..I thought he was effing ugly when i first saw him, but then it hit me like a train and now im all pagal I think I am on some truth serum.. its 11 AM and I have not slept all night.. 11am?? abhi toh raat javaan hain Don't mind me Jhanuuu! LOLBlushing do i ever? ahahSo yeah khair main toh hoon nahi un 1000 kuch girls mein but I am def. on the list of those who gets jealous of your sig workkk.. awww..what a sweet compliment Even I wanna do such brilliant workkk dude! TEACH ME. NOW. yaar..sikhane ke chakkar mein tujhe aur na bigad doon haah :| I am SOO fida over that blue coloring of yours man. Its just divine. i dont understand that pagalness everyone has w/ that but OKAY..whatever works haah AA sigs look really classy. Specially the 'young love' one.. its just fabb. And the siggy above that is soo exquisite. The rest VERY pretty too.

You're a PROOO man. Your coloring is just unbeatable and unmatchable.
Flawless = JHANU.
Approve 
AHAHAHHAHAS;LDFKJA;SLDK ASLDK
ohh..ankuuu... tumne mujhe kya yaad dila diya.. this reminded me of the dmg phorum "math" equations..ahahah..dont know if you remember those but here's another one:
pagal=anku
Lagey rahooo beta... sahii hai baap Aise hi acha acha kaam karo. ashirvaad milega? And moreee KaSh with some MY kind of KaShed text pleasee.. *refer to above* yes i know ur kind of text ;) depressing ones na? you know na my kinds! YES. You doo. So banana... lmfao.. BANANA... I have been using this term so much in recent days.. on KaSh AT too..
ROFLROFL Banana ROFLROFLROFL omg...dear uve lost it haha

Alsooo, on that blueee coloring and design like DDLJ oneee... pleasee BANANA!! theekk haii banaungi ;)
ROFLROFL Or I will kill you TongueROFL
ROFL And if you don't make it with my kind of lyrics then also I ll kill you.. Big smile challo yeh toh bohoti badhiya baat ki..banao toh maari jaaungi, na banao toh bhi maari hi jaaungi.. kyaa yaar..kaise kaise dost hain mera ahahah

Okay. So yeah, thats all... aur kitna likhoon? psshht..im a leo, mujhe zayaada compliments doge toh tumhara haanth type karte karte toot nahin jaayega muahaah..jk, tum yahan aayi, woh hi kaafi hia Hug
You know it, your TERRIFIC!!!!! Keep it upp!
I loveee youu
Hug i lovvee uuu tooo yyaarrr Hug
"yehh dostiii..hum nahin todengeee..." asha bhosle needs to watch out.. J girl in the house B-) ..yes i am high off of chocolate so you'll have to excuse me this tiem :P
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
FABBB UPDATE JHANVIII =D
CONGOOO ON FINISHING UR GALLERY X
awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I ALWAYS MISS WHEN YOU FIRST UPDATE.

Seriously I hate that I'm always last or near last to comment on your work ): It makes my heart hurt, it really does ): UGGGH.

Kay I'ma go study and come back during my break. But until then just know that your AA Jal Jal Ke Dhua wala siggy is stuck in my mind already :/ I'm head over heels for your work, babe! AH.

NOW I WILL GO AND BE BACK LATER :) 'Till then, lovely update!

PS. My dil still hurts for being near last, along with the fact that KMH is done.
Cry
-kirulicious- IF-Rockerz
-kirulicious-
-kirulicious-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
omg, haven't visited your gall for a looong time! 
The latest update is gorgeous! love love the avis! beautiful work! :-)
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
WAIT :S There is a way to not make them grainy :| WTH -_- see this is why I say IDK shit about avis ROFL I just get lucky :P And it's ok that you don't remember..remembering your work is fan's job not yours LOL OH when DMG started IDK Indian TV existed let alone DMG :P I was quite late erm 2009 to be exact LOL but yeh I went through lots of fanship phases :| It won't be wrong to say I am one bipolar ladki when it comes to loving shizzz :$ OH and I love your kinda fans who can make fun of stuff they love ROFL it makes it more entertaining to discuss and even watch :) Erm was there a pun intended with him being your ganda admi ;) AND don't ever trash your siggies :| that's a sin -_- And btw open se I meant opening dukaan :P not open open :| even I wont ask you to open yet LOL you deserve a break. And LMFAO at the song :| Ah you really are a fun personality :P I know compliment jyaada hogaya. EEEKS congrats again shop ending WEEE :|

Go to top