India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 146)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
gorgolicious update jhanuu Hug
ur stuff on AA turns out the best :)) keep it upp!! when are u opening again ;))

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Gorgeous update Jhanuuu

KaSh sig is mindblowing
Shona is looking sooo innocent & beautiful <3333
Abt ' u - know - who ' I agree wid Anku :P

KK stuff is HOT ;)
Loved the ' young love ' one the most <3
ur blue & black colouring is gorgeous<3333

LOL I don't envy Kritika bcz I don't find him ' dat' HOT LOL . KK look cute together Embarrassed

Ohhh ur almost done wid this gall :O
Yayy Congo :D :D
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Jhannnviii you are almost done with this gallery. Woohoo! Early congrats hon!

OMG are you kidding me, your DDLJ sig was epic! Why are you surprised everyone loved it? Im not, cuz I looveddd it. The dark blue/black bg looked so beautiful! This AA sig is similar to the DDLJ one and I love it. Its my fav from the update.

Loved everything though! Gorgeous work. Cant wait for the next gall =)

ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
You make me fall in love with you whenever you update! You're stuff is just so ... beautiful, that's it's really hard not to gaze at your computer screen. Seriously. I just love everything in this update. Everything's literally beyond beautiful. :-)
aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
OMFFGG OMFFGGG Hug i love love loveee. you're almost done w/ this shop? :OOO i remember thinking once you stuffed the title up because it was desigrl05 #5 you know the 5 twice? ahaaha yes i know you're thinking im out of my brain but expect no more on a sunday evening 5pm
anyway where was i going with this? at least i won't be confused cause now it'll be desigrl05 #6

ANYWAYYY. the avis are so prettyyy no joke. like honestly i don't know why you would term them shit but then again it's you so i would expect that :)) this one &&;

< oh my goddd. colouring:OO just everything is perfect. see? LOOK at it :O

i love love love the kash one. have i mentioned how much I LOVE your textures? i think i have. short term memory loss but who cares. i don't mind saying it again and again cause I adore the ones you use and the way you use them :)) hahaha paagal ladki gande aadmi? rofll i almost switched each around.. ;) but their expressions are so damn cute.. so is your sig <333
second AA one is--i heart the styleee :) but but but wait for it :OO

^this is like OMFFFGGG oh my god my god GODD.. why why whyyy is it so AMAZING? 
the DDLJ sig was of the sameee style right? just to tell you it looks super amazing in my dabba still, i left it there ;) oops sidetrack. but this one :OOO i love love love the colouring/style/texture and in short = everything. yeah that could have been said in one sentence but it was necessary to ranttt. OH MY GOD I LOVEEE ITTT! 

i think that's the longest thinggg i've written you. im proud. be proud as well :$ 
love youuu Hug
Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Kash again! Dancing  wooohoooParty

LOVE everything but the Kash one is so freakin amazing. That pic of Shona is GORGEOUS and Karans sexy like always. The text is awesome as well. 
Love it hun.

ALL the AA stuff is gorgeous! Love the last 2 the best...well the last one...Silly 
I dont even know how Kritika was able to pull that scene off. My knees woulda gone weak and I woulda fainted if that was me. Shes got control ROFL

LOVELY update hun. awesome stuf
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Can't believe i missed the last update uff, And you make KaSh (Kajol&SRK) and KaSh (Karan&Shilpa), double the treat yaar. Such amazing siggie Jhanvi, i was going through your old gallery and i came across this KaSh terrace scene siggie, which just totally blew me away, it was so gorgeous. Love it.

Such a beautiful siggie yaar, i love all the moment you captured in this siggie, totally and beautifully gorgeous. I adore the blue theme behind this, it makes it look so fairytale like, and so accient yet exciting. I love this siggie, SRK n Kajol in this movie were total brilliance, love this loads babe. The text is beautiful, i just love your texts, because they are all in hindi and they all look extra beautiful. Do make some of Srk n Kajol from KKHH.

KaSh, brings back so much memories. And the text that you put says it all, 'everlasting memories' these two will never get old, 4 years later, and still one of the best first meetings, totally unique and purely KaShsome. I love your colouring and style in this siggie, it's so beautiful, it's like a flashback kinda senario, makes one think of this scene which was like ages back. And you showed that through this siggie. 'You were Worth the Wait' < in such small writing at the side, but brought tears to my eyes, they were truly worth the wait, and will always be. I love this siggie, one of the bests from you jhanvi. I just love the way you spilt the one text into two, as if linking to one another in a very warming way, i love that. It's beautiful.

Umm before i go on this siggie, i have to dissagree with the people who said something about KSG's pic. I adore it, i know how hard it is to find a pic that really blends in well together, and kudos to you for finding this pic, because making things out of the white sequence seems to be hard, but i love this siggie. I like the way you used the KSG's pic, because it matches with the text in such a beautiful way, the way his looking upwards and says that Shona is his full world, and thats why the pic looks great with it. And my oh my, through that whole white sequence, you picked the best picture of shona, it is very very much true that, that moment was such a glorious moment, the way she gave the most innocent smile, and you picturised it perfectly in the siggie. She is truly an Angel in here. I love this siggie, i love the style of this, it's so very unique and just idyllic. The text, mar jawan, such a beautiful text, i love the way you come up with them, it's really gorgeous. Amazing Work Jhanvi.

Do make more KaSh siggies in your further updates, i love seeing them.
And a early congratulations on your next thread

XX
Swancy Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.Kashian

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I Finally had to drop here :D

Have to say LOVE YOUR STYLE A LOT!
There's always this uniqueness in your work! :D
Love all the siggies!
Fabulous KaSh and SRK Ones,and other show which creations that i don't know!

Go to top