India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 145)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Woohoo Jhanviii... awesome work againnn!
And hawww.. More KaSh? :O Yayy! =D
Can you take a WILD guess which one is my fav? ROFLROFL You BETTT! Its the KaSh oneee.. Holy dude. That is SOOO good. And I am not being biased but I swear it is the B.E.S.T oneee!!!
I do not like Grover ki pic.. Tongue LOL. But SA's looking SOO innocently beautiful Heart And she makes Grover look good too lol.. although, seriously after awhile of DMG, he looked just... I ll shut up! LOL. Can I say it? 
LOLAnyways!!!! So, yeah, LOVE the KaSh one. That text is not my kind of KaShed sig text.. but yeah, I am sure the happy KaSh fans will LOVE it. Its just beyond beautiful Jhanvi. Just like SA in the pic, the sig looks innocently beautiful as well Heart

Now, your fav. AA...
Is Karan really that hot? Khair, I am not in the thousands of girls who will envy Kritika.. cuz I don't find him that appealing LOLL
LOL I think I am on some truth serum.. its 11 AM and I have not slept all night.. Don't mind me Jhanuuu! LOLBlushing So yeah khair main toh hoon nahi un 1000 kuch girls mein but I am def. on the list of those who gets jealous of your sig workkk.. Even I wanna do such brilliant workkk dude! TEACH ME. NOW. :| I am SOO fida over that blue coloring of yours man. Its just divine. AA sigs look really classy. Specially the 'young love' one.. its just fabb. And the siggy above that is soo exquisite. The rest VERY pretty too.

You're a PROOO man. Your coloring is just unbeatable and unmatchable.
Flawless = JHANU.
Approve
Lagey rahooo beta... Aise hi acha acha kaam karo. And moreee KaSh with some MY kind of KaShed text pleasee.. you know na my kinds! YES. You doo. So banana... lmfao.. BANANA... I have been using this term so much in recent days.. on KaSh AT too..
ROFLROFL Banana ROFLROFLROFL

Alsooo, on that blueee coloring and design like DDLJ oneee... pleasee BANANA!!
ROFLROFL Or I will kill you TongueROFLROFL And if you don't make it with my kind of lyrics then also I ll kill you.. Big smile

Okay. So yeah, thats all... aur kitna likhoon?
You know it, your TERRIFIC!!!!! Keep it upp!
I loveee youu
Hug

Edited by x.Anku.x - 28 May 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
The sigs are very beautiiful Jhnavi. The AA stuff is HOT. well, no that would be an understatement. It's really beautiful! Awesome job and a special note to the KaSh one. It's is so damn beautiful.. Love it!

desigrl05

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@anku: ahaa...reserveration queen!
@jenny: thank u hun, that kash one is my fav too ;P

Fari.Kashian

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
You ll just lurvvv my comment Jhanviii.. ROFL Just waittt.. Tu rukkk.. I am editing in just a bit.. wrote half the comment... you ll have an awesome night after my comment hopefully ROFL
Angelic_Pari IF-Rockerz
Angelic_Pari
Angelic_Pari

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

u guys know how it is w/ avis that you want to make it look so pretty but photoshop is being a slow butt so u just hurry up and save whatever shit comes out? ...yeah...
Hahaha...ROFL I totally agree w/ you yaar... I know exactly wat you mean...
tht's why I havn't been making avis lately...LOL 
But still tumhe to na maar padegi... Angryabb isse achha aur kya chahiye... Look at the freekin avis... what is there not to like about???Shocked Everything is just sooo gorgeousBig smileEmbarrassed great job making them DI... aur phirse bola na ke achhe nahi the to phir to danda leke piche dodna padega mereko...ROFL

^^I wanted to make more on the white dream sequence but dudde..its hard working w/ those... I feel soo overwhelmed w/ all the pics rofll..but nonetheless will try anyways next time

I know exactly wat you mean w/ the white sequence of Kash...LOL I tried making them too and only one of them came out nicely..Confused
It's sooo haarrdd too work w/ soo many capsOuch It's like shuld I choose this one or that one... huh?? and in the end u just start getting frustratedDead 
But this siggy came out beautifulll... and it's sooo prettyy.. I love how you chose pics from two different scenes and still were able to link them together...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

^^ "Pagal Ladki" & "Gande Admi" are the infamous gaali's that AA always used to call one another by..these pics reminded me of it...

Haha... the dialogue sounds hilarious...LOL I know wat you mean... 
actually sometimes I'm watching another show and I can link so many dialogues to LKT's fav dialogues.. and I'm soo sadd KMH endedCry 
But the siggy is very beautifully done yaar... Why are you so good at everything Pinch

^^not a fan of the raj/jignesh track (i know im a party pooper) but they looked hot :P
This siggy also came out verryy pretty...Big smile Loved the picture arrangement
It's just perfectWink

^^Kritikaji, if you ever read this, know that you are highly envied by thousands of woman... to be in your position with karan (muahaha..no pun intended) what I wouldn't do :P *sigh*

HHaiiilllaaa...Shocked Never saw the scene but now after looking at the siggy...i feel I shuld go see ittEmbarrassed The siggyy is as freekiinn hott as the scene and their chemistry...Embarrassed
Very well done DIClapClap

Great work as alwaysClap Keep it upTongue
Pari
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
omg goregous work jhansa.. loved them alot.. iloved the new style anc coloring :D
swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
goshht hose aa stuff are liek mindblowing i lvoe the avis especially first oneee
and th sigs saved them will use them aftr being backk
lovelove themmm
second one the pic ya used of karan on the left aighttt ahhh so adorablee
yepyep karan is frigginngg hott

Go to top