India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 139)

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
ROFLLL, what the hell, Jhan! Tera dimaag ghoom gaya hai, kya :O

I LOVE JUUU & YOUR STYLE :| The two siggy's turned out absolutely AMAZING! They look so good, and so intense! Love the colouring, and I love the style - very different, but still you maintain your authentic, and classy style! Great job, love!

& JUST TO ADD - I LOVE the badass Arjun :| He is so hot when he's in that character role :$ UFF, kya ada hai uski! ROFL. I seriously LOVED the dhoke ki shaadi! It was possibly the B E S T thing that happened to this show! But seriously, LOVE the two siggys! Favourite moments portrayed so gorgeous! GREAT job! <3

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Wow, so freebies so early? This is more like it! Keep the arjuhi siggs coming! Love both of them! Esp one that says "I love the way you lie"
so impactful!
Wow..fabulous, fabulous, fabulous work!
KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Darnn its ending that sucks i know how it feels when you're addicted to the show and it ends:( that feeling is just arghh-___-  anyways  coming back to the update both sigs looks stunning:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Jhanvi,
aww u remember so sweet and plz remember me from KaSh Heaven only i go to DMG forum bcz of a reason only hehe its been while u also havent visited Heaven ryt?
hm Anku is very chulbuly hehe true her company is like having entire I-F,
ooh the AA sig came out so beautiful this show is ending ryt datz wht i heard or it has already ended? bt the thing is they real couple na people will be able to seem them often
both sig are amazing love it u made the size different bt still look awesome
keep it up Janu

desigrl05

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Kmh update Jhanvi !
both sigg of arjuhi is fab 
amazing coloring

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
My breath is not back, still hyperventilating... but here I am LOL Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU SOOO much Jhanz HugHugHugHugHug As always my request surpassed all my already sky-high expectations and left me mesmerized... the coloring and texture you went with is jaw-droppingly gorgeous, so bright that it brings the pics to life! And you chose the perfect ones, and you blended and arranged them so perfectly! Poora ka poora sig has captured my heart and I'm gonna use it for a long time, can't thank you enough love Hug

Also love the Vivah sig you made, that one and the one you made for Avni a few pages back has got me hooked on the movie again Day Dreaming

And of the latest updates me hearts the Arjuhi one from the dhokha wedding... loved the tension in that epi and you captured it perfectly, that song seems to have been made for their pre-confession angsty relationship. And who but the Kundra can pull off a baby blue sherwani with that ease and absolute hotness Heart

Rock on loves, you deserve all the rest you need after powering through the reqs as quickly and beautifully as you did... par kya karein, hopeless pankhas that we are, gotta say it... can't WAIT to see more LOL Loves Hug

desigrl05

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

thank u my cutie patootiesHug

i am glad u guys liked ur reqs along w/ the recent ones , it makes me happy that you guys are happy :P (ab iss se aage mat kehlvao varn mein unicorns aur rainbows ulti kardoongi rofll )

so its 12:23 am here and obviously jhanvi is a pro at staying up when she has to waste time but feels like a mad sleepy woman at 9pm if she has to study ahah..im sure u guys know what i mean.. so 2 more for the night :)

abhi ke liye yeh jaldi jaldi updates enjoy karlo kyunki kal ho na ho ;)
yes i am a tad bit pagal at night. i need sleep. goodnight loves

ohhh...and this is just the beginning to the ddlj maddness...muahaha

btw, KMH2 is ending on thursday :( :(

free to use:

^^ i will seriously send you a virtual bitchslap if you havent seen this movie.. you have not achieved anything in your life if you havent seen this...i  swear i am in love w/ raj malhotra for the past god knows how many years..haha

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.KashianScatteredCastleAngelic_PariDulceAmorMagadhSundari...PARiNA...awarapan.Sabaah..ramsha_002black_hazeFarzu-aishhh.KaJen.xoxo.Sidra--Doyel--lipshaaASALUVBazingaaRimsie.Rummy.whispa..-Jia-..Aquarius18-MERRY--Harshu-widaasmaanixxAS..ragzz.-Fatima-Xiahtic-5swashbucklingMehRya..aftermath....RamKiJanaki..soundsofcedarserendipity.-Cherry-JennyPennyYuNa4ever

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
ERM YEH :| RES First off I am first again I have to say as stalkerish as it feels to post right after one updates I am so used to it that if I comment late mereko maaza nahi ata psht! ANYWAY EEEKS DO I SEE SRK KAJOL RAJ SIMRAN :O :O :O I said I am eagerly waiting but inhi jaldi miljaye ga I wasn't expecting that :| OK  let me comment on the first one pehle so I can get to my fav one :P KS one came out really good I already have told you so many time I love that :D And love the caption on it <333 The whole siggy gives off oldish epic feel that is like your signature and I love it :D

WEEE OK DDLJ SIGGY :| First off I mma use it :D Did you even doubt that ROFL ok coming to your comment :| I don't know what I would do if someone I knew hadn't watched this movie :| It's like a necessity ROFL I have been watching since I remember :| SRKajol - l o v e :) Enough said LOL I love how you used that darkish coloring I LURVE IT! And that scene was so haye <333 Now you are making me wanna watch the movie again LOL but all in all that siggy is so so so good! I am in love :) Now I go change my dabba! Oh early congrats on finishing this gallery and PS PS PS beta you are in the same timezone as moi LOL Ok I am done being creepy!

Edited by -Sary- - 24 May 2011 at 10:40pm

awarapan.

Go to top