India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 129)

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Jhanvi, you're cute LOL. I hope you don't end up never opening for requests after this... fiasco! LOL. I love you! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK <3

EVERY single request looks so damn stunning! I LOVE YOUR STYLE, DUDE :| It always turns out so damn fantastic, you seriously are so talented! I LOVE the colouring you've used on every single one of them - you make them look so darn unique, and I ADORE how authentic, and how classic they look! So beautiful. I also admire the way you make your siggy's so soft, and classy, the way I like them! You really are so fantastic with the way you make your siggys, and each one has such a beautiful touch to it, and some unique and edgy tid bits! You really are one in six million, baby ;) I love it!

Every single one looks absolutely FANTASTIC, and I LOVE the colouring on the KaJen siggy! THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL :| I can't get over it! & The Shahid/Amrita one is also so beautifully coloured, and I adore the way it's been made! I ALSO LOVE THE KARAN&KRITIKA ONE :O It's so CUTE! & It's already getting me all nostalgic thinking the shows going to end so soon ): AHHH. MAKE MORE AA! <3

L O V E D the update! Fantastic as usual, baby gurrrl!
YOU CAN DO THE REMAINING 12 :D
I have faith in you!
Dancing

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Next time you open for 25 reqs I willl reserve then make you close just after mine ROFL ahahah.. ur always like #1 to comment/request here ,so closing after u wouldn'tbe such a bad idea sinc ethen i'll have just 1 reqWinkLOL I kid dude you are doing fab and your pace is fine psht! aha..b/c what u dont see is me kciking and screaming making these siggys..mostly b/c ps is a biatch in opneing and then i accidently hit the wrong icon and open up bridge.e.tc etc.. I LOVE the request :| I wish to give you a longer comment but can't have to step out so I might edit this later till then I REALLY LOVE THEM ALL esp KaJen wala :P koi gal nahin, i think all ur comments wetherlong/short are really sweet, mucho gracias forliking update!

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

gorgeous work hon Hug

OMFG i love my request ..thank you so much for making it Hug your work is seriously SO beautiful man..and i LOVE avni's request too Embarrassed thanks yaar, i love ur work soo dman much as well so it means loaddss! and im super glad u liked ;)

using it now <3

Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

I love this jhanvii! soo soo much!
I m stil waiting on ur tuts ;p for kash caps :)  haann yaarr...i know im such a lazy butt! i remember though haha..maybe after i get done w/ this list of reqs i'll make a couple of .psds or whatnot..dekhte hain :P

I alsoo LOVE THIS! thanks hun

Originally posted by -Sofia-

FABBB JHANVI!!!!

REQS ARE BRILLL!!!
LOVED 2ND&RAGZ MOSTT =DX thankss soffii

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

*takes a toy gun and shoots Jhanvi with a toy bullet* Mar diya Jhanvi.. now you can faint for as long as you like :D I am SO helpful. Congrats! Approve  ahaha..thank u anku, i needed that.. but next time have htat handy when jhanvi goespagal and says 25 is okay haha Love the requests.. specially Aishu's request.. that one is just class apart! And also the one for Durgvanii is SO cute =) Mast work hai baby! Keep it up! :D thanks doll!

Originally posted by -Farzana-

OMMFFFGGG! My heart just skipped a beat seeing Noha's request. Stern Smile Day Dreaming haha..noha and me have a thing..she always requests something hatke se and i always endd up doing something totally different for her..hehe

I'm speechless dude. I LOOOVEEE HER SIG! I'm SOOO damn jealous and I'm not afraid to say it cuz that sig is sheer beautifulness! It is so angelic looking.. Gosh I LOOVEE IT. Noha : GREAT pic selection hon. Thumbs Up Hug  thanks for liking, hope she likes it as well :P

I also love Durgavnis sig! Everything in fact looks great as always!

Aweh the KK sig is adorable! Love those pics they're too cute. my KK are the besttt...yes I am an official pankha of theirs ahah

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!!!!! Jhanvi, this sig is just fantastic yaar!Day Dreaming  The colors are sooo soft and pretty, and the overall arangement of pics is just perfecto!  thanks jannuu! this is a coloring i rarely do but it suited these pics as they were all colorful and happy

I know Aishu will LOVE it beyond measure, it's sooo pretty! I am definitely going to snag it into my slideshow if she lets me.Tongue ahah.. aww..i hope she likes as well, but am glad u do :P

I also love Durga's req, it came out really magical.Clap Only 10 more to go and then you're done.Tongue 12 moer yaar.. :( :( :( :( jhanvi is a slow poke but thanks for the encouragement..that'll get me thur the next couple lol ahah..stalkeerrr!! yes more mytho siggsy..i believe i have to do lola's req and another one..hmm..dont know who requested it.,but i saw mytho pics here and there hehe

Originally posted by Angelic_Pari

OMG Di the siggis are awesome... you are jus frekinn awesome 
Keep it upClap pariii! tumhe yahan dekh ke mann khush hogaya..thank you freaking awesome sister!

Originally posted by taman07

yeah 25 is alot yaar ,but u are doing awesome job yaar and  12 more to go yaar i know mann 25 kuch zayaada hi hogaya tha lol 

^ This one is fab yaar , it is really good and love the coloring yaar 
amazing yaar  thanks hunn.. did a completely diff style w/ it

this one is prefect yaar and i am sooo jealous of this sig yaar ,i so want steal it but i will not yaar
I LOVE IT yaar  and it is beautiful yar 
hehe.. if u want to use you'll have to ask the requester and se eif she's okay w/ it..but thanks for liking :P

really nice update yaar 

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

awwwiehhh gorgous workkk on req's!<3 thankk uu!

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Fab update Jhanuuu !! tahnk u harshuuu hahah..i like how we can both stretch out our 'u's in our names hehe

Love Aishu & Durga's requests the most <3
Colouring is beautiful :)

KK sig is so darn cute Embarrassed i heart my KK :P

& yeah I changed my username :P

Keep rocking !! thanks sweets! btw, love ur SR siggy![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=mariasrk]Beautiful Requests 
Can't Wait For Mine tahnks hun! yeah, am trying to get done w/ reqs in next couple dayss..so hopefully it'll be up soon!

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMG!!! Just had to spend like, ten minutes to stare at it!!!!!!!!!!
thankkuuu!! was afraid if you'd like it or not b/c i did a different coloring than usual
Jesus, it is so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowww...lol!!! Just can't get over it! This is the best siggy in the world!!!
ahaha.. Krishnaji ka siggy banake jesus keh rahi ho? ahah.jokes.. glad u liked it hun!

Love it a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you x 100000000000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks you sooo much for doing this for me! :)
You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aww..ur wellcome jaanHug
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Originally posted by jenny1000

The requests have come out fab. Love the KJ one. It's flawless
The other sigs have turned out well, esp the Ragzz Sukku one. It's indeed a masterpeice. and next time you take 25 requests, please reserve a spot for me. I would love to request as well!Clap hehe, def will jenn, thanks for liking hun *btw..random : everytime i see ur name, i think of forrest gump and how he said jenny..like :jenn-aayy ahah

Originally posted by noha450

omg jaan thank u soo much i love my req to death .its sooo pretty.im using it right nnow.the other reqs came out stunning aswell. aww glad u liked babe!

Originally posted by MG.Creations

Love your update Jhanvi!!
Kajen siggy is looking beautiful and the KK one just made me crack up. ROFL ahaha..that was my initial thought when is aw their pic so i thought to make it into a siggy hehe

Originally posted by HotMess

Awesome stuffs! LOVE LOVE your colouring and styles! thanks hun![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=InfiniteEnigma.]
Jhanvi, you're cute LOL. I hope you don't end up never opening for requests after this... fiasco! LOL. I love you! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK <3 ahah.nahin yaar..u dont know how i am, i never learn from my mistakes..ratehr i do it again knowing very well the outcomes ahah.. so good chances are i'll open again but for prolly 20 requests instead of 25 ahah

EVERY single request looks so damn stunning! I LOVE YOUR STYLE, DUDE :| ek hi toh style hai mera..hehe, i need to learn how to expand :S It always turns out so damn fantastic, you seriously are so talented! I LOVE the colouring you've used on every single one of them - you make them look so darn unique, and I ADORE how authentic, and how classic they look! So beautiful. I also admire the way you make your siggy's so soft, and classy, the way I like them! thanks jaan..u describe my siggies in ways ididnt know they were You really are so fantastic with the way you make your siggys, and each one has such a beautiful touch to it, and some unique and edgy tid bits! You really are one in six million, baby ;) I love it!

Every single one looks absolutely FANTASTIC, and I LOVE the colouring on the KaJen siggy! THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL :| I can't get over it! thanks hun! both parties look pissed but i guess that was the overall idea & The Shahid/Amrita one is also so beautifully coloured, and I adore the way it's been made! I ALSO LOVE THE KARAN&KRITIKA ONE :O It's so CUTE! & It's already getting me all nostalgic thinking the shows going to end so soon ): AHHH. MAKE MORE AA! <3 :( :( :( :( :( kameene ndtv imagine ppl..did u read the news interview w/ taht ndtv imagine..htey asked why are they pulling off kmh2 and he's like bad trp's and no other story was left to be told..then very next question was that there are rumors of kmh3 and he's like 'keep guessing'..W*F does that mean?? ughhha;lsdja;dfslj
back to topic: yes, AA in my updates is like bread with butter, suraj ke saath kiran, srk with kajol...-- i have no idea wherei am going w/ this but u get the point

L O V E D the update! Fantastic as usual, baby gurrrl!
YOU CAN DO THE REMAINING 12 :D
I have faith in you!
Dancingthank u hunn..*kicks self to photoshop to do more reqs

Edited by desigrl05 - 20 May 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.ragzz.

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous update Jhanvi!! Embarrassed I love the style of Noha's request. It came out beautifully! <33
Avni's request is gorgeous! Simply adore it. Aishu's siggy came out very nice as well. But my favorite is Ragzz siggy. I love how it came out. It is truly beautiful! <3 Keep it up hun! <3 And good luck with the rest of the requests Embarrassed

Edited by ..-Jia-.. - 20 May 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
^^thank u sweety! gladu liked..gosh am almost donee..will try to complete alls onnn!

ragzz.

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I don't want to write too much since I know you have requests to make - BUT DUDE I SAW THAT & I WAS SO PISSED. I hate the fact that there's no definite answer for season 3 ): THERE BETTER BE ONE. i swear to god. these 150 episodes or so, WERE NOT ENOUGH. I need more D: AH! & ALSO, I LOVE how KMH Forum have already started KMH3 planning, so cute <3

GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST, BABY! <3

(ps, i want aa soon!)

desigrl05

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
i don't think it matters since you're wayy too fast and you'll get all done before you finish this one :))
noha's one, can i tell you how muchhh i love the way you used those pics. i dunno what i would have done, but then again it is youuu and jhanvi can co anything with anything and make it look good. trust me, i've always gone by this since day #1 of me seeing your work ;) avni's one is way too cute, love the colouring and haha size :$ small sigs look good in dabbas! :O aishu ka req ohh my goddd you have to make moree coloured ones you know, most of everything i've seen has been sepia/ bw so im not used to coloured stuff from you.. but i love love love how that turned out and so i tell you to make moreee in that style :)) ragi's req = my fav obvious reasons ;))
and the kk one oh that is beautifuulll <3 im not writing aur bhi kuch.. my sar is going to crash bang now so i'll log off :( 

ps. i still LOVEEE my sig and my dabba is the best ever. and i love youuu for taking that req and making it perfect ;)

ragzz.

.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous Updt <3
Love the KK sig most :D
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
You replied individually again :O ROFL good kinda surprise :P OH and duh that's what I meant I would be first and your only requester :) Works out for me and you ROFL As for kicking and boxing with PS ROFL at least you have the patience to do it I am so anti PS these days Stern Smile Anyway since I am here I shall comment I love how intense the KaJen siggy turned out man tera magic hai LOL SHAHID and AMRITA eeeks LOVE them <333 The siggy is fab :$ The mytho one's blending is SO SO SO SO GOOD! And lastly SK siggy came out fab love the coloring :) And KK one is so ROFL I love it <333 All in all badi chungi update thi :) OH BTW I read your reply to Phatty and you referred to SRK-Kajol agar tu fan hai toh make freebies on them na :| I would so USE :| :| Well only after you're done with requests LOL Just a suggestion :$

Go to top