Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 115)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 3396

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

^^take ur time dear..
 
thanx a lot diii.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

jetredrose. IF-Rockerz
jetredrose.
jetredrose.

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 6181

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I did not expect my request to be taken let alone be made so fast Stern Smile LOL Thanks so much! Smile I really love it. It came out so good; as you can see I am using. As for Sary's and Farzana's requests, they came out great. You are really good. By the way good luck with the rest of the requests Smile

Edited by -Illuminated- - 12 May 2011 at 2:20pm
awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Joined: 21 August 2009
Posts: 5800

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Holy shit! Jhanvi :O You're kidding me, right? NO WAY :|

OKAY, so off to my comment - I seriously have to tell you how IN LOVE I am with Sahar's, and Rabia's siggy! Seriously, those two siggy's are absolutely STUNNING. The intensity in both, the passion, and the aggression - IT'S ALL present, and you've made them so beautifully :| I seriously CANNOT explain how much I LOVE them. You've done an unbelievably stunning job - they look gorgeous!

I ESPECIALLY love Rabia's. I'm quite odd this way, but I LOVE sad siggy's. That one is so beautiful, and there's so much passion in it, although it's completely two different episodes. I seriously LOVE the colouring - the black and white looks so good with the coloured!

AMAZING work, everything looks absolutely fabulous! I love you, Jhanvi! You make me smile <33

Can't wait for the rest!


Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 12 May 2011 at 2:37pm
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 December 2008
Posts: 60425

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

Originally posted by -Sary-

I love you =) I am going to change my dabba and then come back comment in detail! OH GOD you make me happy!
haha, thnk u ...love u too Hug ..i literally had to stare at my arjuhi siggy and see how i had did that one to make urs similar rofll. glad u liked :P


OK back I literally stared at the whole update LOL for good 5 minutes :| I didn't expect it to be done so soon man. Nevertheless I am not complaining LOL Aw you had to revisit the AA siggy but I bet you didn't mind that ;) It's AA after all. I am so happy with the way it turned out so thank youuuz once again Hug As for other requests do I even have to say it? LOL I love them all obviously Farzuuu's request is so AUHMAZING I love love love that style and SHIT Rabsy's request is so INTENSE man! GOD it reminds me of my most fav siggy you made me for my first request LOL I mma so chory these siggies (with permission of course). All in all GREAT update =)) And can't wait to see more!


Edited by -Sary- - 12 May 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 09 July 2007
Posts: 19561

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Illuminated-

I did not expect my request to be taken let alone be made so fast Stern Smile LOL Thanks so much! Smile I really love it. It came out so good; as you can see I am using. As for Sary's and Farzana's requests, they came out great. You are really good. By the way good luck with the rest of the requests Smile
hehe.. yeah i have to go a little fast or else i'll drag this so long ppl will forget they requested haha . thanks for liking it Hug
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 09 July 2007
Posts: 19561

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InfiniteEnigma.

Holy shit! Jhanvi :O You're kidding me, right? NO WAY :|

OKAY, so off to my comment - I seriously have to tell you how IN LOVE I am with Sahar's, and Rabia's siggy! Seriously, those two siggy's are absolutely STUNNING. The intensity in both, the passion, and the aggression - IT'S ALL present, and you've made them so beautifully :| I seriously CANNOT explain how much I LOVE them. You've done an unbelievably stunning job - they look gorgeous!

I ESPECIALLY love Rabia's. I'm quite odd this way, but I LOVE sad siggy's. That one is so beautiful, and there's so much passion in it, although it's completely two different episodes. I seriously LOVE the colouring - the black and white looks so good with the coloured!

AMAZING work, everything looks absolutely fabulous! I love you, Jhanvi! You make me smile <33

Can't wait for the rest!
 
nahh.. u can thank the requesters for making my job easier.. they just said what they wanted / how they wanted ..even to the size! ahah thats like creators dream req.. yes i am lazy :P haha. but am happy the way they came out as well.. me likes bw and color its like the happy medium between me and everyoen else..if i had it my way, i would make everything black and white but then i'll prolly end up like a psycho sanjay leela bhansali ..anywho, thanks for liking it jaan Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives
Joined: 09 July 2007
Posts: 19561

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Originally posted by desigrl05

Originally posted by -Sary-

I love you =) I am going to change my dabba and then come back comment in detail! OH GOD you make me happy!
haha, thnk u ...love u too Hug ..i literally had to stare at my arjuhi siggy and see how i had did that one to make urs similar rofll. glad u liked :P


OK back I literally stared at the whole update LOL for good 5 minutes :| I didn't expect it to be done so soon man. Nevertheless I am not complaining LOL Aw you had to revisit the AA siggy but I bet you didn't mind that ;) It's AA after all. I am so happy with the way it turned out so thank youuuz once again Hug As for other requests do I even have to say it? LOL I love them all obviously Farzuuu's request is so AUHMAZING I love love love that style and SHIT Rabsy's request is so INTENSE man! GOD it reminds me of my most fav siggy you made me for my first request LOL I mma so chory these siggies (with permission of course). All in all GREAT update =)) And can't wait to see more!
 
ahaha. yes, dont make it an apshagun now, i need to get these done quickly before all come after me w/ jhootes and all b/c i am taking forever lol.. i lover arjuhi..i could stare at them foreverr...! aha so no i idndt mind ;) .. haha, u like that first siggy alot dont u? i thought it was okay, my fav siggy i made for you was the one w/ the offscreen pics adn bunched together..i think it was 'superstars.. something like that.. lol, thank uuu once again for liking

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 December 2008
Posts: 60425

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

 
ahaha. yes, dont make it an apshagun now, i need to get these done quickly before all come after me w/ jhootes and all b/c i am taking forever lol.. i lover arjuhi..i could stare at them foreverr...! aha so no i idndt mind ;) .. haha, u like that first siggy alot dont u? i thought it was okay, my fav siggy i made for you was the one w/ the offscreen pics adn bunched together..i think it was 'superstars.. something like that.. lol, thank uuu once again for liking

LMFAO you are off to a good start sab hojayein gyi I am sure :) And yes I LOVE that siggy. I know I made it quite obvious by mentioning it so many times :| But I have to say if I were to ever quit IF I would change my dabba to that :) so it can be there forever LOL And that off-screen I remember it was cahute but the intensity of the first one can't be beaten and not to mention first one's special cos I had finally found you on IF and managed to request. I shall stop spamming now :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.desigrl05

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep Creations # 7 ArVi/AshVik pg 58+60

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: ~Deep~   Replies: 458   Views: 38056

~Deep~ 458 38056 11 February 2013 at 11:09am by sofiaaax.
IMCreation'sGallery:KaSh-HG-IN-LK-IS-SK-F-FM.Pg136

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: star_fan   Replies: 1143   Views: 99142

star_fan 1143 99142 26 February 2012 at 3:29am by Monstuholic4evr
SKT's CG#1-KaSh, Hiten-Gauri, Amrita Rao [pg-29]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: TaniLovesDB5K   Replies: 225   Views: 20043

TaniLovesDB5K 225 20043 02 June 2011 at 3:58pm by TaniLovesDB5K
Desigrl Designs: 148 YRKKH logo

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: desigrl05   Replies: 1155   Views: 38971

desigrl05 1155 38971 08 February 2009 at 5:47pm by desigrl05
|| Desigrl’s *Designs* ||-pg 42 john&bips

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: desigrl05   Replies: 328   Views: 16176

desigrl05 328 16176 28 March 2008 at 9:28am by psawyer

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index