^^take ur time dear..

thanx a lot diii.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

jetredrose. IF-Rockerz
jetredrose.
jetredrose.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I did not expect my request to be taken let alone be made so fast Stern Smile LOL Thanks so much! Smile I really love it. It came out so good; as you can see I am using. As for Sary's and Farzana's requests, they came out great. You are really good. By the way good luck with the rest of the requests Smile

Edited by -Illuminated- - 12 May 2011 at 2:20pm
awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Holy shit! Jhanvi :O You're kidding me, right? NO WAY :|

OKAY, so off to my comment - I seriously have to tell you how IN LOVE I am with Sahar's, and Rabia's siggy! Seriously, those two siggy's are absolutely STUNNING. The intensity in both, the passion, and the aggression - IT'S ALL present, and you've made them so beautifully :| I seriously CANNOT explain how much I LOVE them. You've done an unbelievably stunning job - they look gorgeous!

I ESPECIALLY love Rabia's. I'm quite odd this way, but I LOVE sad siggy's. That one is so beautiful, and there's so much passion in it, although it's completely two different episodes. I seriously LOVE the colouring - the black and white looks so good with the coloured!

AMAZING work, everything looks absolutely fabulous! I love you, Jhanvi! You make me smile <33

Can't wait for the rest!

Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 12 May 2011 at 2:37pm
soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

Originally posted by -Sary-

I love you =) I am going to change my dabba and then come back comment in detail! OH GOD you make me happy!
haha, thnk u ...love u too Hug ..i literally had to stare at my arjuhi siggy and see how i had did that one to make urs similar rofll. glad u liked :P

OK back I literally stared at the whole update LOL for good 5 minutes :| I didn't expect it to be done so soon man. Nevertheless I am not complaining LOL Aw you had to revisit the AA siggy but I bet you didn't mind that ;) It's AA after all. I am so happy with the way it turned out so thank youuuz once again Hug As for other requests do I even have to say it? LOL I love them all obviously Farzuuu's request is so AUHMAZING I love love love that style and SHIT Rabsy's request is so INTENSE man! GOD it reminds me of my most fav siggy you made me for my first request LOL I mma so chory these siggies (with permission of course). All in all GREAT update =)) And can't wait to see more!

Edited by -Sary- - 12 May 2011 at 2:25pm

awarapan.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Illuminated-

I did not expect my request to be taken let alone be made so fast Stern Smile LOL Thanks so much! Smile I really love it. It came out so good; as you can see I am using. As for Sary's and Farzana's requests, they came out great. You are really good. By the way good luck with the rest of the requests Smile
hehe.. yeah i have to go a little fast or else i'll drag this so long ppl will forget they requested haha . thanks for liking it Hug
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InfiniteEnigma.

Holy shit! Jhanvi :O You're kidding me, right? NO WAY :|

OKAY, so off to my comment - I seriously have to tell you how IN LOVE I am with Sahar's, and Rabia's siggy! Seriously, those two siggy's are absolutely STUNNING. The intensity in both, the passion, and the aggression - IT'S ALL present, and you've made them so beautifully :| I seriously CANNOT explain how much I LOVE them. You've done an unbelievably stunning job - they look gorgeous!

I ESPECIALLY love Rabia's. I'm quite odd this way, but I LOVE sad siggy's. That one is so beautiful, and there's so much passion in it, although it's completely two different episodes. I seriously LOVE the colouring - the black and white looks so good with the coloured!

AMAZING work, everything looks absolutely fabulous! I love you, Jhanvi! You make me smile <33

Can't wait for the rest!

nahh.. u can thank the requesters for making my job easier.. they just said what they wanted / how they wanted ..even to the size! ahah thats like creators dream req.. yes i am lazy :P haha. but am happy the way they came out as well.. me likes bw and color its like the happy medium between me and everyoen else..if i had it my way, i would make everything black and white but then i'll prolly end up like a psycho sanjay leela bhansali ..anywho, thanks for liking it jaan Hug

awarapan.

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

I love you =) I am going to change my dabba and then come back comment in detail! OH GOD you make me happy!
haha, thnk u ...love u too Hug ..i literally had to stare at my arjuhi siggy and see how i had did that one to make urs similar rofll. glad u liked :P

OK back I literally stared at the whole update LOL for good 5 minutes :| I didn't expect it to be done so soon man. Nevertheless I am not complaining LOL Aw you had to revisit the AA siggy but I bet you didn't mind that ;) It's AA after all. I am so happy with the way it turned out so thank youuuz once again Hug As for other requests do I even have to say it? LOL I love them all obviously Farzuuu's request is so AUHMAZING I love love love that style and SHIT Rabsy's request is so INTENSE man! GOD it reminds me of my most fav siggy you made me for my first request LOL I mma so chory these siggies (with permission of course). All in all GREAT update =)) And can't wait to see more!

ahaha. yes, dont make it an apshagun now, i need to get these done quickly before all come after me w/ jhootes and all b/c i am taking forever lol.. i lover arjuhi..i could stare at them foreverr...! aha so no i idndt mind ;) .. haha, u like that first siggy alot dont u? i thought it was okay, my fav siggy i made for you was the one w/ the offscreen pics adn bunched together..i think it was 'superstars.. something like that.. lol, thank uuu once again for liking

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

ahaha. yes, dont make it an apshagun now, i need to get these done quickly before all come after me w/ jhootes and all b/c i am taking forever lol.. i lover arjuhi..i could stare at them foreverr...! aha so no i idndt mind ;) .. haha, u like that first siggy alot dont u? i thought it was okay, my fav siggy i made for you was the one w/ the offscreen pics adn bunched together..i think it was 'superstars.. something like that.. lol, thank uuu once again for liking

LMFAO you are off to a good start sab hojayein gyi I am sure :) And yes I LOVE that siggy. I know I made it quite obvious by mentioning it so many times :| But I have to say if I were to ever quit IF I would change my dabba to that :) so it can be there forever LOL And that off-screen I remember it was cahute but the intensity of the first one can't be beaten and not to mention first one's special cos I had finally found you on IF and managed to request. I shall stop spamming now :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.desigrl05

Go to top