India-Forums

desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} (Page 103)

Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Just signed it. 722 sigs? WOW. 

They really shouldnt end the show. Its literally the only show I follow regularly. I like this season a lot better than the first season. 

Man I really hope this helps. There is no way they could end the show. I dont get the ratings system. I always thought the show has such a pretty big following, I get surprised when I dont see it in the top 5 or 3.

Praying for KMH2 to stay on.

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Signed Jhanuuu
Hopefully it will help Smile
swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Signed!! Wow 1847 signatures!
I can understand the emotions attached to this show. Hope it doesnt go off this soon. I have never followed KMH 1 or 2, but i am aware of its popularity. I think its a big faux pas by the channel. How did the idea of taking it off occur to the channel in the first place when its doing so well?..weird.
Anyways, Hope you get to see your fav couple on screen for a much longer time to come >:D<

wida

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
These jerks CANNOT end it. Not for some stupid Swayamvar show! What the hell! I signed it earlier yesterday, but nonetheless, IT BETTER WORK. I want KMH to stay. Regardless of what's been going on, and which season was better - what we have right now, is better than the years we waited watching re-runs! I WANT IT TO STAY, as do a lot more other people! I hope it does stay <33

Btw, Jhanvi, I'll definitely be helping throwing tomatoes, and MUCH more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brokenmirrorswida

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

Hey loves! Hug

Thank you for all the support that you've given me in trying to save KMH.  Although I don't think KMH can be saved as of yet (idiots, NDTV Imagine people, we garnered 5000signatures in 2 days) and they still plan to pull it off the channel.  Karan has given the confirmation and a few other places say it is so.  The show was good while it lasted, it was what got me soo obessed about Karan Kritika.  I will always remember season1&2 and continue to make creations on both seasons and (obviously) KK as wellSmile

-------------------

now on to the update:

This is a bit early for mothers day (a day or two i think?) but the day is pretty important to me, so let me give you a bhashan (no you cannot run away, you're already here so shut up and listen)

mother/'m?T?H?r/ Noun: A woman in relation to a child or children to whom she has given birth

^^obviously that is the definiton we find in the dictionary, but agar dil se poochoge then you'll know that it is so much more than that.

Love and mom are synonomous...ask me 4years ago and I would've agreed and said that I loved my mom but perhaps not knowing how strong or what that love was. 
3years ago my mom was diagnosed with cancer(leukemia)... I dropped out of college and lived in the hospital room with her as her primary care taker.  When she was weak, I would bathe her, feed her and massage her body as she felt to frail to walk around and she felt restless.  I was known as kumbkaran and sleep though anything and mauka paake I use to lazy around.  When with her, khud ko bhula ke, at her very aahat I would awake and see her pain before my smallest of pleasures.  Bhagvaan se bhi zayaada darza diya mere mom ko..my jaan, meri dono jahaan.  My dad used to get mad at me that I wouldn't take arti in the morning before heading out to college, but taking my mom's ashirwaad was enough for me.. she was my god, I knelt to her before anyone else or any other god or power that exists.

Last September my mother passed away.  Cancer killed her.

I lost my mother, my world, my god.

If you are going to be with your mother this mother's day or any other day, please love them like it is the last day of your life.  I don't have any regrets from the past and perhaps thats due to the fact that I knew that I gave a lifetime of love to my mother in those three years, she knew I loved her and she felt it. 

-------------------

now on to the usual suspects

free to use

^^coloring credit: trouble_maker // binu

-jhanvi

Edited by desigrl05 - 07 May 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.KashianWhiteNights.monakhan.awarapan.DulceAmorMagadhSundarimariasrk.SidraRimsie.nyctophiliaFarzu-indian_beauty-MERRY--Harshu-.ayesha.swashbucklingAquarius18sweet.melody-Mrs.SKMehwish-widanikita_88AS..ragzz.-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..serendipity.soundsofcedarJennyPennynotfadedawayMehRya..

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
awww*may her soul rest in peace* Goshh that siggy u made just makes me cries away:(

and as usuall great update!:D

desigrl05

Go to top