Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely update Jhanvi!!!

The KaSh sig is Beautiful!!! Shona looks divine and angelic in that pic!! its one of my most fav pic of hers!!!

And the AA update is AWESOME!!!!

I really really love ur Creations!!! They are Breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL!!

Keep rocking!!!
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Jhanvi amazing as always!😳 thank u thank u

First the kash siggy or is it Arsh?πŸ˜† ??even idont know ahah I dont think Ive ever seena bad picture of Shilpa! She is just stunning. yeah, she's pretty damn photogenic :( ..jealous And although Im not so fond of Arman for various reasons I really like his picture in your siggy looking up into the sky and seeing Shilpa there. Nice!😳 yeahh..thats what i was trying to get to..ahah, and i feel the same abotu armaan

And I can see your a big big fan of KMH. So sorry your show ended! yeahh.i am like phangurl #1 of that show..i loved it like a TT-wala loves rishwat

But I love the first siggy of KK and the wording on it is so cute!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hehe, thank u

The Jhal Ke dhuan one is awesome. I love the colouring on that one.

I love your last siggy. Both of them look so in sync with each other in that one! thankk u so much!

Great work!😳

Originally posted by: -Dharu-

Gorgeous love the AA stuff the most. they always seem to stand out the best in your work:) haha..jab koi cheez se itna pyar ho toh wo hi sab se bhetereen aajata hai ;O) thanks for liking jaan :P

Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow jhanvi diii, the new update is so cute !! i just luv all ur creations diii, the last one specially is luvely!😍  thank u sweets!

diii, did u see my comment and suggestion on pg. 143?😳 i dont mean to be annoying diii, i just wasn't sure if u saw it.☺️ ahah, ur not being annoying pagal ladki! i saw, im actually not going to be able to do it at the moment but agar another time i'll ask for suggestions then do remind me and i'll do it ;)

Originally posted by: angeldmg16

Goshhh man! Love love love the KaSh sig its so Angelic <3 gonna to use it ;)

and Fab AA Stuff :) omg, thats so sweet of you to use! thanks yaar

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

damn gorgeous update :) thakn uuu

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

OMGGG Dreamy Updatee! KaSh oness Goshh do make more on them!:) haha, dont worry, i will ;) thank u

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

lovely creations Jhanvi
the KaSh and the AA sig is stunning
thanks preetss! means alot!

Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Jhanviii! <3 I need to comment on your update πŸ€”πŸ˜† I am so behind but let me comment on this one first!  ... 

THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE! I love the style. I remember you making a KaJen one with this style .. a request I believe and I loved it. Keep it up doll! <3 aww thank u sweets ! The AA stuff looks great but the KaSh stuff takes the cake! It is simply gorgeous. ahah.. kash ones aer always special I love that picture of SA. She looks like an angel Embarrassed she is really pretty! If you don't mind, could you PM me that picture of hers. I would love to work with that picture of hers! (: Thanks. pm'd :P AND OMG you are almost done with your shop!  
yup..yayy..next one mein party karenge B-)

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

FABBB UPDATE JHANVIII =D

CONGOOO ON FINISHING UR GALLERY X thanks soffii

Originally posted by: InfiniteEnigma.

I ALWAYS MISS WHEN YOU FIRST UPDATE.

Seriously I hate that I'm always last or near last to comment on your work ): It makes my heart hurt, it really does ): UGGGH.
aww..phattyyy.. *hugs* dont be sad :( but haan..it feels weird when i odnt see u and sary not commenting side by side ahaha

Kay I'ma go study and come back during my break. But until then just know that your AA Jal Jal Ke Dhua wala siggy is stuck in my mind already :/ I'm head over heels for your work, babe! AH.
"jal jal ke dhuan..." haiii.. goshh..they are too sexy

NOW I WILL GO AND BE BACK LATER :) 'Till then, lovely update! haah, okay thank uu

PS. My dil still hurts for being near last, along with the fact that KMH is done. aww dont be sad for either *mwah* remember that i love you anyways, and karankritika are together offscreen, toh jab tak kmh3 nahin aata..karankritika ka kitanimohabbat hai offscreen dekho ;)
😭

Originally posted by: -kirulicious-

omg, haven't visited your gall for a looong time! 

The latest update is gorgeous! love love the avis! beautiful work! :-) thanks jaan!

Originally posted by: -Sary-

WAIT :S There is a way to not make them grainy :| WTH -_- see this is why I say IDK shit about avis 🀣 ahah. not really a distinct way but i just figured it out how to decrease it a little...earlier i use to put on lots of textures/colors in it w/ diff color borders and all but now i just splash the coloring i want on the avi and then whatever colors show up on my frame i use the color drop tool to get that color and us it for my text or texture so when its saving it doesnt expand on color palatte and its less grainy.. I just get lucky :P And it's ok that you don't remember..remembering your work is fan's job not yours LOL haha, pagal ladki OH when DMG started IDK Indian TV existed let alone DMG :P really? i was aware of DMG but refused to watch it as again..entire world and their mom was watching it..but i really got hooked during SR phase  I was quite late erm 2009 to be exact LOL but yeh I went through lots of fanship phases :| i did too..i hated KaSh one point of time..then fell head over heels..hated sukkukaran ..then went phangurl w/ rahulmuskaan..then mayank left...then loved KaJen..then disliked them after SR got married + offscreen drama..then went head over heels for JeRan...then liked sukkukaran..still dislike kajen..ahah.. ...then It won't be wrong to say I am one bipolar ladki when it comes to loving shizzz :$ dude..if you're bipolar then im schizophrenic or something..rofll OH and I love your kinda fans who can make fun of stuff they love 🀣 it makes it more entertaining to discuss and even watch :) you cant be comfortable w/ what you love if you can't criticize them right? yeahh.. its just a show, nothing to start WWIII over.. Erm was there a pun intended with him being your ganda admi ;) ahah.. when is there not?? haha, u know me :P AND don't ever trash your siggies :| that's a sin -_- agar yahan post karungi toh tumhe yeh sin bhi dekhna hoga aur socho gi 'kyaa yaar... kitna bakwaas hai..' so to save you from that sin i have to commit one ;) And btw open se I meant opening dukaan :P not open open :| even I wont ask you to open yet LOL you deserve a break.  ahah.. okay yeah jee bhar ke loongi breakkk And LMFAO at the song :| Ah you really are a fun personality :P I am pagal i know B-) i rep it like snooki does a pickle :P I know compliment jyaada hogaya. not at all..the leo in me loves it ;) EEEKS congrats again shop ending WEEE :| yayyy.. thank u

Originally posted by: oishi_ksg

wow...all the siggys are soo unique & beautiful update thansk sweets!

-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you're most welcome jhanu! Congrats on completing your shop!
Will surely be a regular in your next! ;-)
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! jhanvii! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
^you shud def make more KaSh stuff :DD ^ah! this is soo prettyyy :)))

omg! DONE WITH THIS GALL :DD Congooo!

you know I LOVE LOVE your work ;) I need to open my new gall..

waiting for Aish, she is making my banner ;P haha.

I need some tuts from you :P
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

OMG! jhanvii! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!  thank uu!

^you shud def make more KaSh stuff :DD ^ah! this is soo prettyyy :)))

omg! DONE WITH THIS GALL :DD Congooo! thankk uuu !!a;lsdfja;dsf

you know I LOVE LOVE your work ;) I need to open my new gall..

waiting for Aish, she is making my banner ;P haha.

I need some tuts from you :P i know yaar..mein kitni gandi hoon..i've been saying that forever.. gosh..

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Jhanvi: Lol i knew exactly what you were trying to do with that KaSh siggie, and you accomplished it in such a beautiful way sweetie, truely brings tears to my eyes. Yep its nearly 4 years now, lol, time flys by very quickly but the memories still remain. And yes My old username used to me angelic_swancy, i see you've remembered me hehe.

Muah love you chicka

And congo on finishing this thread :)
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 AHHH I do do that but the only difference is I didn't know that helps with the avi quality oh man I am kind of letting everyone know that I am anything but a good avi maker :$ Did you just call me pagal ladki? Does that make me K of KK :P I shall reply and say ganda ladka to you :D 🀣 I finally feel that I have meant someone who is as bipolar as moi :O I have had affairs with all couples too ^^ and have ended them all on bad terms unfortunately LMFAO ok I don't sound sane :| I can never call your work bakwas cos it never is :| I have been following your work KAB se before I even posted here 🀣 so yeh psht! OMFG :| Snooki ROFL I did my hair like her once :D I looked quite erm ugly LOL Your replies make it so tempting to reply to you :| Edited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Did I just finish your gallery with my bak bak? β˜ΊοΈ πŸ₯³
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OYE HOYE!!! You are done! Party time!  Dusri dukaan kahan hai?? πŸ˜‰ 
desigrl05 thumbnail
ahahha woww..okay i need to stop replying before i get to 200pages aur nayee dukaan bhi nahin hai aha..*runs to make shop*