Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kash again!   wooohoooπŸ₯³

LOVE everything but the Kash one is so freakin amazing. That pic of Shona is GORGEOUS and Karans sexy like always. The text is awesome as well. 
Love it hun.

ALL the AA stuff is gorgeous! Love the last 2 the best...well the last one...πŸ€ͺ 
I dont even know how Kritika was able to pull that scene off. My knees woulda gone weak and I woulda fainted if that was me. Shes got control πŸ€£

LOVELY update hun. awesome stuf
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Can't believe i missed the last update uff, And you make KaSh (Kajol&SRK) and KaSh (Karan&Shilpa), double the treat yaar. Such amazing siggie Jhanvi, i was going through your old gallery and i came across this KaSh terrace scene siggie, which just totally blew me away, it was so gorgeous. Love it.

Such a beautiful siggie yaar, i love all the moment you captured in this siggie, totally and beautifully gorgeous. I adore the blue theme behind this, it makes it look so fairytale like, and so accient yet exciting. I love this siggie, SRK n Kajol in this movie were total brilliance, love this loads babe. The text is beautiful, i just love your texts, because they are all in hindi and they all look extra beautiful. Do make some of Srk n Kajol from KKHH.

KaSh, brings back so much memories. And the text that you put says it all, 'everlasting memories' these two will never get old, 4 years later, and still one of the best first meetings, totally unique and purely KaShsome. I love your colouring and style in this siggie, it's so beautiful, it's like a flashback kinda senario, makes one think of this scene which was like ages back. And you showed that through this siggie. 'You were Worth the Wait' < in such small writing at the side, but brought tears to my eyes, they were truly worth the wait, and will always be. I love this siggie, one of the bests from you jhanvi. I just love the way you spilt the one text into two, as if linking to one another in a very warming way, i love that. It's beautiful.

Umm before i go on this siggie, i have to dissagree with the people who said something about KSG's pic. I adore it, i know how hard it is to find a pic that really blends in well together, and kudos to you for finding this pic, because making things out of the white sequence seems to be hard, but i love this siggie. I like the way you used the KSG's pic, because it matches with the text in such a beautiful way, the way his looking upwards and says that Shona is his full world, and thats why the pic looks great with it. And my oh my, through that whole white sequence, you picked the best picture of shona, it is very very much true that, that moment was such a glorious moment, the way she gave the most innocent smile, and you picturised it perfectly in the siggie. She is truly an Angel in here. I love this siggie, i love the style of this, it's so very unique and just idyllic. The text, mar jawan, such a beautiful text, i love the way you come up with them, it's really gorgeous. Amazing Work Jhanvi.

Do make more KaSh siggies in your further updates, i love seeing them.
And a early congratulations on your next thread

XX
Swancy 😳

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I Finally had to drop here :D

Have to say LOVE YOUR STYLE A LOT!
There's always this uniqueness in your work! :D
Love all the siggies!
Fabulous KaSh and SRK Ones,and other show which creations that i don't know!
..Amira.. thumbnail
Awwesomeee!!!! lovee ur creationn <3

~Amira~

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Oh god Love these like TOTALLY!
specially last AA wala! ☺️
ishtyle ekdum mastt hai! πŸ‘πŸΌ
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jhanvi amazing as always!😳

First the kash siggy or is it Arsh?πŸ˜† I dont think Ive ever seena bad picture of Shilpa! She is just stunning. And although Im not so fond of Arman for various reasons I really like his picture in your siggy looking up into the sky and seeing Shilpa there. Nice!😳

And I can see your a big big fan of KMH. So sorry your show ended!

But I love the first siggy of KK and the wording on it is so cute!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Jhal Ke dhuan one is awesome. I love the colouring on that one.

I love your last siggy. Both of them look so in sync with each other in that one!

Great work!😳
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gorgeous love the AA stuff the most. they always seem to stand out the best in your work:)
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow jhanvi diii, the new update is so cute !! i just luv all ur creations diii, the last one specially is luvely!😍 

diii, did u see my comment and suggestion on pg. 143?😳 i dont mean to be annoying diii, i just wasn't sure if u saw it.☺️
.JustaDream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Goshhh man! Love love love the KaSh sig its so Angelic <3 gonna to use it ;)
and Fab AA Stuff :)
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG Dreamy Updatee! KaSh oness Goshh do make more on them!:)