Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
JHANWIII🤗🤗🤗 OMG am coming here after ages ages ages, not that active anymore but saw u in AYLS CC and came running heret OH MY FREAKING GOD That Ashi Yuvi sig u made for nappy OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i dont know what to say jhanwi those pics were so freaking hard to work with SO FREKAING HARD we neevr gave them to any sig maker before and I guess even now naps might have given u some other option coz we didnt knw if anyone wld b able to work witht hose pics AT ALL but by god u managed to create a miracle with those pics OMG look at the freaking coloring its MAGIC just pure MAGIC We have had innumerable Ashi Yuvi sigs by u but hands down jhanwi hands down this might be THE THE THE best sig ever its gorgeous its marvelous its beyond all these adjectives can't describe how beautiful it really is its just MAGIC

love u love u love u love u love u for this we wld cherish it its our first freaking sig on this scene we wld so cherish ti forever like we do for eevry jhanwi sig Aaah😍

and yeah wld let nitz know abt this she so is gng to freak out big time when she sees this☺️

thanx once again jahnwiii🤗🤗 and hope u are doing fine feleing so happy after coming here after ages and talking to u missed u and ur creations🤗🤗

loads and loads of love🤗
Smriti

Jhanvi gr8 work with the requests<
noha's kajen request is amazing and aa ones are fab<3
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
karnika - mera dimaag mat khao one is the funniest yaar...so damn cute!!!
HOLY SHIZ!!!! i love my req...its damn good..im glad you used all the pics...and you were able to fit the text too!!!! thank you sweety!!!
mytho one is fab...i love how you made that one too!!!
aww you are almost done!!
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazngg work <3

i loved d arjuhi req mostt ahhh lovelyyy <33
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*screams*

*cries*

*paaer ghaseet te ghaseet te comes to shop*

I AM DONEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to those who didn't edit (if u posted ur req on another page and i didnt see, letme know), sorry lovess, wont be able to do them..am going on a creative mind vacation for the next cuople of hrs and admit myself in a mental institution..!!.. i spent all morning getting these done...ahhh!!! i feel like ive been liberated ahahaha

see how much asar taking 25 reqs has on this nahni si jaan.. yes okay, seeing my haalat i didnt reply to ur above comments but read them all😃.. btw, thank u jaanu for saving those..i saved themnow aswell😉

mariasrk
^i dont do personalized reqs but at this point i just wanted to be donee... so here u are😳:

anitamalik

-Priyalicious-

lola610
^^i know uwanted a particular coloring but the way i was doing it wasnt working at all..so did something totally diff, hope its fine😊

..Saba..

taman07

-Arjunlicious-

req list:

p 107

1. aisha_1992 [done]

2. -Sofia-  [done]

3.  -Sary- [done]
4. Angelic_Swancy [done]

pg108
5. InfiniteEnigma. [done]
6. AishuJSKfan [done]

7. -Durgavnii-  [done]

8. mariasrk [done]
9. ..Ragzz.. [done]
10. anitamalik [done]

pg 109

11. noha450 [done]

12. -Priyalicious- [done]

13. lola610 [done]

14. JanakiRaghunath [done]

15. -Aish129-  [done]

16. ..Saba.. [done]

pg 110
17. ILuvGuruDebi [done]
18. taman07 [done]
19. -YaRa-Forever- [done]
20. AbhayVakil_1992 [didnt edit]
21.  -Illuminated-  [done]

pg111
22.  Cess- [didnt edit]
23. -Farzana- [done]
24. rima791 [done]
25. -Arjunlicious- [done]
Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OH HOT DAMN :| SO are you open again? 🤣🤣 I kid I kid I know ab kafi der baad hi tu open hogi and I can understand LOL AHHH seriously this batch is uber hot :| I love your bluish si coloring :$ Makes me wanna request again ROFLLL First request I was  about to say :O You haven't done personalized in so long so aaj kyon re but then I read your note LOVE LOVE LOVE the coloring on that one it came out gorgeous <33 EEEKS ANU KI REQUEST is out of this world good :| I wanna chory it :O Its coloring, blending everything is perfection :) Aw Priya's request came out really cute; love the white border :) I LOVE the coloring on the mytho one it's amazing <333 Saba's request came out pretty as well again love the coloring. AHHH Shahid and Amrita LOVE LOVE LOVE that siggy =)) And lastly Ranveer once came out really pretty too! AHHHUMAZING update Jhanvi and now can't wait to see some freebies LOLEdited by -Sary- - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
all reqz r gorgeous spl i love love priya'z one itz stunning :)
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!

You did it! At last, 25 requests have been done! Next time you decide to take upon a crazy batch like this, LOL - make sure your mental state, theek hai ;) ROFL. I loved every single request you've made out of the 25, and I seriously swear - you're amazing! I'm so proud of you! You're DONE!

I swear, my favourite one is Anita's! IT'S SO GORGEOUS, and the style you've used is PERFECT! I can't explain how much I LOVE IT :| IT'S BRILLIANT! Ah. You're amazing, and so talented - I LOVE the colouring, I LOVE the way you've blended, and the way you've used the textures! The siggy looks so classic, and so authentic - LOVE IT. <3 & I LOVE THE NEW STYLE :D Dude, you need to make more on it! Hehe ;)

Priya's Premeer siggy turned out so beautiful! I love the blending, and on Lola's mytho one - the colouring, and sparkles look gorgeous! LOVE it. I LOOOVE the Shahid-Amrita siggy! Those two are one of my FAVOURITE couples, ever - and that siggy looks GORGEOUS! <3 I LOVE the colouring, and everything about it :D & The Ranveer siggy is so cute! I love the b/w colouring :) It's grogeous!

AMAZING update! Loved it all :)
You're F R E E now!

Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 12 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATSSS on finishing the requests =)

y.o.u. d.i.d. .i.t  at last! 🤗

Everything looks gorgeous.. Love Anita's request. It looks amazing cuz of the dark blue coloring. So different I must say but it works cuz you made it work LOL. Saba's sig is gorgeous and so is Ayesha's. Awesome work babe. Cant wait for the freebies in your upcoming updates.

KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG all requests looks super gorgeous. I love Anita's request soo beautiful love the coloring.awesome work hun:)