desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
JHANVI :| :| :| :| Oh my lord yeh kya hai :| http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7126/req1k.png KYA HA :| It's so freaking EPIC :O Can I be converted into AAian so I can just use this man :| Freaking AUHMAZING! I am like legit staring ROFL the other two are great too but this one takes the cake for moi :$ All in all great update jaani! EEEKS you are almost done :D
lovly creations

senorita
Jhanzzz πŸ€— Dude you are powering through these requests wonderfully, 25 is a good number for you huh πŸ˜† I LOVEEE from the previous batch, Avni's and Aishu's... they are sooo soft and pretty, wish I could steal both of them!!! Incredible 😍 And from the new stuff all 3 rock, love the 2 diff colorings on Mina's and the whole look of Rima's... amazing... rock on loves, I'm so psyched for mine now πŸ˜›
OMGGG Beautifulll Jhanviii!<33 Love Rimz Req<3
Gorgeous work ... i really like AA one, it looks amazingg :$
other two r pretty too.

omg !! jhanvi diii !!!!! * squeals wildly * omg! i just luv my request so much diii, i can't stop staring at it !!!😍 wow diii, i have to be selfish and say this is the best cg u ever made any one diii, in fact its ur best cg ever !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ wow diii, i luv u so much for this, i will use this cg forever and ever and ever and ever! i am never going to get rid of it diii, i just luv it too much! thanx a lot! and guess what diii? i finally found my first request from u! i was searching for it for 2 mths but could not find it, and i was about to PM u for it when i found it! im going to use both for so long, thanx a lot diii!πŸ€—
Wow!! OMG! Every single freakin time I come here I am always surprised to see more and more gorgeous siggs! Lol!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you do that o photoshop master? Lol, Mina's req turned out fabulous! Love them all!!
beautifull love it especially first one hehehe

RIMAA I KNOW YOU WONT MINDD SO THATS WY IW ILL USE THAT SIG AS WEL heheh
wow diii, im still amazed that u blended right pics in my request !!😲 ur truly the best when it comes to blending pics diii, u make all ur cgs so easily!😍
Beautiful Request Jhanvi!

Love this one the most: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7126/req1k.png it's flawlessπŸ‘