Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
damn. i was having such a good start to replying but that went down the drain again.. :X
I hope i can finish reqs before this thread ends *crosses fingers*

Angelic_Swancy 

^^girll...this siggy took me foreverrr to do! lol, I finally had to not use one of the pics b/c seriously the siggy looked weird w/ it.. hope its alright, otherwise *big hug* for giving me the most HQ caps everrr!! Jhanvi khush hui 😛

JanakiRaghunath

yayy for being specific w/ what u want.. makes it easier for me, b/c then all i have to do is mash up everything together muahaha.. lazy butt , i know.. B-)

-Aish129-

^^kamini ladki! i hate thinking up text so i just put the first thing i thought of when reading the side excerpts of the article rofll.. since u let me go wild w/ ur req i tried something diff..hope u like ;)

yayyy!! 19 more left! 🥳🤔
req list:

p 107

1. aisha_1992

2. -Sofia-

3.  -Sary- [done]
4. Angelic_Swancy [done]

pg108
5. InfiniteEnigma.
6. AishuJSKfan

7. -Durgavnii-

8. mariasrk
9. ..Ragzz..
10. anitamalik

pg 109

11. noha450

12. -Priyalicious-

13. lola610

14. JanakiRaghunath [done]

15. -Aish129-  [done]

16. ..Saba..

pg 110
17. ILuvGuruDebi
18. taman07
19. -YaRa-Forever-
20. AbhayVakil_1992
21.  -Illuminated-  [done]

pg111
22.  Cess-
23. -Farzana- [done]
24. rima791
25. -Arjunlicious-
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All are beautiful but I LOOOVEEE Aish's sig! Damn, that is gorgeous. Coloring/Textures/Pics just everything looks amazing on it! 19 more to go.. Hehehe wow thats alot! Thank you again for mine. :)

desigrl05 thumbnail
^^aww glad u liked ur siggy and the update! :P..yeah iknow yaar..khud ke pair par khuldhadi maari hai rofll
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! OMG! OMG!! Wow beautiful work!!!
every single one of them is so precious! here hai here! Wow!!
And Janaki di's one is just sooo sooo gorgeous!
Beautiful!

haha, best of luck on the other 19. lol
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMFFGGG
kabhi gulab jamun kehti hai kabhi kamini 🤣 itna toh difference nahi ho sakta na lol but I hateee thinking of text myself :S anddd OMFFGGG my req that is the best thing i've everrr seen :| everything about it is just AMAZINGGG jhanvi i loveee it the colouring and the texture and yes the TEXT ;) it's perfecttt <3 oh my GODDD I LOVE it. and i lubbb you too for making me the best sig everrr :)) no doubt i m using it abhi and ps. i've got 30 something to go, i'm wayyy slower than you. eeks i m hyperrr and now i have to go sit still for a few hours :(( sucks. i prefer the prasad and all too ;)
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
btw thankyouuu for the PM but i didn't need it ;) haha. i stalkk this place :)) ok forget i said that. 😆
desigrl05 thumbnail
@aishU: thankk youu sweets

@aish: aha..stalker..chor ke ghar mein chor..! i do the same w/ ur shop dont worry B-)
haha, dost ho iss liye haq se tumhe tarreef karsakti hoon aur gali de sakti hoon muahaha.. ! im glad u liked the siggy..i like it as wwell ahah..
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Should I? I think I should. OMFG you updated again :O :O :O LMFAO I had to sorry nazar nahi lagane ki khoshish karahi but psht you are becoming one of the fastest updater ever LOL. I LOVE all the requests :| They came out gorgeous pehla wala I can tell how the HQ caps contributed to making the siggy even more auhmazing ;) Second one is very suna but my FAVORITE is Aish's :| http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2883/req2h.png the coloring I am a diehard fan of this coloring man. Love it tons :) 19 more too go WOOHOO LOL I hope you get done before next gallery too cos that would be like fresh start in the new gallery.
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the first req is beautfuil..i love it...as usuall i like how you leave one b&w whiel the other color!!!
mytho one is wowww...
you truly are the BEST of the BESTEST in the mytho stuff!!!!
anu one is gorogeus...i like how it came out...its magnificant!!!
you are going really fast with those reqs!!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jhanuuu all the 3 requests r stunning

Love Aish's request the most <333
The style & colouring of her sig is sooo BEAUTIFUL 😳
Loved it <3

19 more to go :O
That's alot lol

Good luck for the remaining requests :)

Luv ya <333