desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago
I am not sure where i res yaar 
 i am editing here yaar , sorry that i am so late yaar , i saw i am  in the req list yaar, thank you so much yaar 

Here is my request yaar 

for the text , i am really bad in the text , so whatever u feel like u can put yaar , please  do yaar .
and i can i also get icon yaar 
   please yar 

thank you soo much yaar 

u are fast yaar and u made some requests too yaar , I love the sary one yaar  , it is amazing yaar 
  and fazru one is pretty to , really cool yaar, and the third one is beautiful  and sad one yaar  and nicely combined yaar and the coloring and effects are awesome yaar 
Edited by taman07 - 12 years ago
OMG!! Kya baat hai di! Just love the reqs! Gorgeous!! Lovely job!!
Aap ke siggs hamesha sabse best hote hai! Love them a ton!
Lol, this makes me all the more eager to see mine. :)
gorgeouss work on rqsts hon::keep it up :)

:OO someone is fast :| haha i love love love the first and third 😳 i think the third more cause i don't know, you understand what i mean 😳 🤣 but it's perfect that's why :$

Great update! Everything turned out ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! 
The one Sary requested was my fav though. It has such a nice feel to it.

Love love love everything else as well. Awesome one
i finally edited my request on pg 110 diii, plsss luk it over and tell me if its fine.😳
hey sorry for the late reply
here is my req now

pics

TEXT : Maria's Favourite :D

thanks hun
i hope the req is fine?

Edited by mariasrk - 12 years ago
OMMFFGGG 🤬 🤬 🤬

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE EVERYTHING! Every single sig turned out amazing Jhanvi. Love both Sahar's and Rabia's request. Both on KaJen 😍 And ofcourse mine too :) Love love lovee my request sooo sooo sooo much! You are honesly THE best! Thank you soo much! I truly love it. Too much love here? 😆 But seriously, I L.O.V.E IT WITH ALL MY HEART! Its exactly how I imaged the sig to look like.. even better! The way you worked around both pics is just so beautiful! Love how you made one black and the other colored! And the icon is absolutely stunning! EEEKS I LOVE IT! THANK YOUUU! 🤗 Okay, I stop now. Thanks once again and thanks to all the commentors for liking the sig as well! :) Mwwwaaahhhsss!!! Goodluck on the remaining batch!

OMFG - Jhanvi love ur request update!! I didngt request anything because you usually fulfill my requests without me even needing too - but now I'm greedy/jealous  - i want sig with matching icon!!!  😆😆😆 -- next time 😃

But beautiful creations!