Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@niks: thanks hunn
@zarqa: thank u jaan, yeah sa is a stunner..hopefully she'll comeback soon!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KashMaaniac

Shes looking gorgeous! The guy looks familiar...who is that?

yeah yami is a beautiful grl
haha.. okay flashback: 2006/2007 -- kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi -- last generation -- lakshya -- woh kisna hai

bringback memories?? if not youtube him you'll see whom im talking about...he was the "it" boy back in the day but he got booted from balaji camp

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

this is sho prettyy!  thankkuu

and so are the shipa sigs! stunning =]  thanks jaan

And haha who's Pullu? hehe..pulkit samrat... ppl who know me from back in the day know that i was the "pankha" girl or all pankha girls for this boy

Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marausha

you scared me with your topic title, i though it was a big update πŸ˜†
so who's that cutie on the right at the picture?

ahaha..aww..i wish it was a big update myself, but here's osemthing bigger :P
thats pulkit samrat..he was my fav (which is why im on IF) back in the day..he's been missing for th epast 3 years and so a sighting of him is like an alien frm mars hehe
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Can't wait for your inputs!πŸ˜ƒ Do join us at the mytho forum when you watch it and create a little diary thread like I did for SK...we'd love to hear your honest opinions on the epis.

And till you make creations of every episode in new Ramayan, Lola and I will keep you busy with old mytho suggs.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ
desigrl05 thumbnail
@jenny: nahin yaar..just for an album ..god damn i wish he were back
@janu: okay, pullu is the reason why i came on IF..i was mad after him..he was like what i feel for karan kundra x 10000 ..yes it was that bad of a pankhagiri.but hten he left the kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi show and its rare to catch a sighting of him..
@wida: noo..just in an album :(
@anku: ehhee..yeah iknow..he was the shit back int eh day.. i remember all newcomers were like 'pulkit steals all the awards et all' but nowhes nowhere to be seen :(
@fary: no, not back yaar..just in an album launch :( :( :(
@anku: i wish dude...any girl would do righ tnw.but i woul dlovee if he came back w/ mouni..their chemistry was off the chartts! loved them!
@phatty: no ;( :( i knoww its like been 209949 janams since i've seen a new pic on him..and now this ! hehe..but no new show..just an album launch :(
@sary: haha..he was a big deal back in the day..but ever since he got booted from ekta camp eh's been like a ghost :X
@anza: dont they?? i want him abckkk
@ayesha: i knwow..mouni would be like the best thing everrr!!!!
@anku: ahah.i'd scream so loud the entire woudl would be able to hear hehe
@phattY: ahaha..you betcha ;) ;)
@sidra: semi-back, but iguess thatsokay? heh
@anku: yeah i guess.. ihope he does establish himself ..i want him back soo badly! more than anything else, he was a damn good actor ! like really, he wasnt like the other newbies , he seemed really good w/ his acting skills
@rima: only for an album launch
@aditi: he does, doesnt he:)
@hoor: yeahh..it feels nice that ppl havent forgotten him and still want him back..i would be soo happy to see him back!.thanks for the link :)
@fatima: yeah ilove saksp2 but stupid ekta like usual like to kill everyone off ughhh..yeah u can suggest :)
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Can't wait for your inputs!πŸ˜ƒ Do join us at the mytho forum when you watch it and create a little diary thread like I did for SK...we'd love to hear your honest opinions on the epis.

And till you make creations of every episode in new Ramayan, Lola and I will keep you busy with old mytho suggs.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

will do for sure! i prolly start watching it from ep1 again as i left midway last time..summer is going to be FILLED with mytho shows et all for me..i wanted to watch meera again but the rajshri ppl pulled the episodes off from the site😑😭 uff.. anyways, haha, feel free to suggest old ones hehe
anku- thumbnail
How many times have I appeared in that reply list 🀣🀣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

will do for sure! i prolly start watching it from ep1 again as i left midway last time..summer is going to be FILLED with mytho shows et all for me..i wanted to watch meera again but the rajshri ppl pulled the episodes off from the site😑😭 uff.. anyways, haha, feel free to suggest old ones hehe

Yeah, that'd be a good idea. I first began Ramanand Sagar's SK on dailymotion and got to the part where Krishna was born before I stopped because of uni and all. But then my dad found the DVDs in India and bought them, and seeing the epis from #1 really helped. It was also nicer seeing them in HQ than dailymotion's blurry vids. Youtube has the entire new Ramayan of Anand Sagar posted in HQ quality, so you won't have that prob.

I'm sure there is a site out there that has Meera, but if you don't find it, you can always watch the old mythos.πŸ˜‰ 

Btw, do you watch the new Changragupta Maurya show on Imagine? It's really good! Makes me proud of our history...
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ahaha..aww..i wish it was a big update myself, but here's osemthing bigger :P
thats pulkit samrat..he was my fav (which is why im on IF) back in the day..he's been missing for th epast 3 years and so a sighting of him is like an alien frm mars hehe

awwhh i get it 😳 three years..woow thats long! well he seems really cute and
handsome so i can understand the excitement . but update bhi karo na..drooling later πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

@janu: okay, pullu is the reason why i came on IF..i was mad after him..he was like what i feel for karan kundra x 10000 ..yes it was that bad of a pankhagiri.but hten he left the kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi show and its rare to catch a sighting of him..

Oh wow, that has to be a lot then!πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Btw, what does Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi translate to in English?😳 And was it a good show?