desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

arre wahhh yeh huyi na baat... student ko bhi gift, teacher ko bhi gift, aur beech mein sar khaane wali ko bhi gift, way to go Jhanz 🀣  ahahah.. seriously yaar.. iss se accha mein aapna mu bandh hi rakhti hehe..jkk, agar apne friends ke liye kuch nahin karenge toh phir kiske liye karenge ;) mere friends ki har khwaish sar ankhon par πŸ€— Seriously in love with all 3 sigs... Shipa looks angelic in the pics you used for the first one she's an angel herself.. pretty girl she is, the way you put all that text is the highlight of the 2nd (though all those fantasy sigs everyone's been making have got me rooting for ShiRan harder πŸ˜†) nahinnn... i like karan/panchi soo much better..!! hehe ... and the glowy-ness if the text is super cool as well, like a neon chalkboard... 2nd cheesiest comment of the day πŸ˜† neon-chalkboard?? hm..not getting what that is but OKAY..hehe And the mytho one... ohhh, the mytho one 😍 Your sad coloring formula is a perfecttt fit for the pics, the light brushes look amazing, and the text you chose... wowwwzies!!! Gotta love having company in making mytho sigs with B-town texts, and such a perfect choice at that... love love LOVE it, using right away, changing my dabba for the 3rd time today... thankoo Jhanz, wuv ya πŸ€—   love you too dearesT! πŸ€— i am terrible of thking up proper quotes for mytho siggys hence why i use bolly lines ROFLL...

oh... and that first line you wrote above the update... "for now" matlab? I think I know, yippeee  HAHAHAH... tum bhi na

and 2nd p.s. - the mytho sig matches the avis Pooji made me, yayyy! yayyy!! pooji is really fast and good at making avis..agar mein avis banane ke liye baithon toh mera comp mujhse sau nakhre karege then shayad derh avi nikalega uff..

Originally posted by Phatty16

Eeeks! An update! :D

I love the colouring on them all, so pretty! I love love love the way you've made them all, your style makes me so happy! I really love the text you've used on the ArSh siggy! It's so damn sweet, and I LOVE your choice of captions/quotes, on all your siggy's! They're so inspiring, love! Aaah <33 thankk yaar..i literally google in 'inspirational quots' and get them for my siggys ahahah.. other times whatever is playing on my ipod at that moment is what will go on my siggy heeh

As for your reply - SHUTUP :D I love your style. It's slowly ranking at the top! You're battling a tough battle with Alisha/Anita/Sahar for my top siggy maker, right now! muahah.. thanks for liking, itmeans lots! ohhh.. can't believe im n the same categories as the others uve mentioned..im a fan of theirs!! esp alisha, her KaSuu stuff made me fall for KaSu :X and sary's aviss are to die forrr! not sure if i've seen anitas but ims ure shes damn good as well Your work is always so different, and so stylish! I love it! Thank you SO much for the pics <33 You're a gem! no problem, i usually check facebook before anything, soo happy for fan pages hehe..

Also, I loved Prachi with Neev! They were so GOOD together, and I really did love them, hence I got hooked to the show! But then, Miland-Prachi happened, and I slowly got addicted to them :$ nahinnn... i never liked michi, and whenever i made neechi topics in kayamath forum, i swear i was bombared with virtual grenades and all that bit..but still loved neechi to the end :P That's my story, haha! I loved KT/Laksh! They were so damn adorable, but they were the later generation, na, so they were definitely a favourite, but they were ranked somewhere amongst the second position after PM :D yeah, then ekta happened and ended their story so badly! :X

Anyways, I'm gonna shut up now! Haha. LOVED the update, it's very pretty! thankk uu Thanks for the PM link, once again! <33 no probs love ;P
Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago

[QUOTE=-Mausam-] As Always SImply Superb Yaar i m loving this New COloring:) thankss yaar..me too :) yOu gotta give a Tutorial or PSDDD hehe, agar coloring dedon toh meri shop will close rofll.but will make other tuts and psds soonnn! [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Hawww!!! You chose two of my fav. SA pix :D :D Love you for thatt =D
Coming tot the sigs..
WOW. :| SA one is just soo flawless :| Like SA? :p loll! hehe..yeah she is a pretty girl
Stunning siggy, Jhanvi. It has such a simple yet classy feel to it<3 It looks Gorgeous!!!!! Like very very gorgeous! :) thanks forliking! wanted to make it look a bit simple as she's taking away most of the limelight anyways ;)

You made me cry with the right hand side text on this siggy πŸ˜” this song was playing when i was making the siggy and as soon as i heard that line i was like 'omfg, that has to be there no matter what, it fits the situation like a glove! It looks Gorgeous!!!!! This scene was heart-breaking :( 2nd and final time, The END to KaSh without a proper ending. Mehh!! i didn't like the ending either..it was to abrupt and could've been better but then again by that point dmg was beyond any repair
Anyhow! I feel like I can stare @ this sig for a long time.. cuz it is TOO KaSh'ed..  This sig reads : P-E-R-F-E-C-T in every way. Styling, text, pics, design, just everything!!! You have done an outstanding job with it. The coloring is really really magnificient. It's a dream sig, Jhanvi!
😍 VERY BEAUTIFUL. SOOO BEAUTIFUL<3 I heart this sig! :) And this siggy really makes me think again that no matter what happened with the crapfest horror show, the best thing that happened to it was KaSh. They were sizzling together<33 yes, that is true, more than siddhima, rahul-muski and everyone else, I loved KaSh...they're what got me hooked to show and eventually theyre the ones who got split :X

EEE. MY FAV. Lord Ram out of all. Arun did a GREAT job with this role. He actually killed it. And so did Deepika. They were just sooo sweet together and were sooo into the characters that you would fall in love instantly. I havent seen the original ramayana for a good 10-13 yrs so im not too attached to the old one but watched a bit of the new one adn liked it loads...i feel like the old one ppl cried all the tiem (not that it was happy or anything, but lots of teary moments)The big religious person in me LOVES this one the most. The fangirl takes a backseat 😳 yeah, religious stuff makes my pankhagiri go awy for a bit , then i see dimples and im back sucked into the black hole of karankunddra galaxy hehe And as a big Mytho fan of Mahabharat and RS Ramayan shows, this siggy goes down as an all time fav. of mine =D It has a divine look to it.
And although, I am not a fan of lyrics of songs and all on Mytho and religious siggies,  haha..im terrible at wording things in a proper way and since ihavent seen it for a while i dont knwo the lyrics to the songs :X
I would still say, nice lines you put on the sig. It's a terrificly amazing sig! Divine work = divine siggy ;) htank uuu

LOVED LOVED LOVED the whole update, Jhanu! You're a master of this sigmaking business. And I am FIDA over your work always! I am a Fangirl of Jhanu ;) and i am a phankagrl of my friends πŸ€—
Also, BIGGG Thank You and a BIGGG Hug for making me an SA+KaSh sig! I was just joking around with you but you turned out to be too sweet and gave me two of the best siggies in my SA+KaSh sigs collection<3  hehe.. tumhari har farmaish sar ankhon par;)
Saved the SA+KaSh one.. using KaSh one for now 😳
THANKS A BUNCH, Sweetheart... LOVE YOUUU!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—lovee u loads too crazy girl :P :) πŸ€—
Originally posted by angeldmg16

WOHOOO <3
Stunninggg Updt

Ahhh!!
I love the Sig Colring and style is so FAB
and SA is so Angelic
Love her so much
 thanks yaar..yeah she's really pretty!

OMGG its such a bearthtaking sig πŸ˜’
I hate KaSh leaving scenes 😭 i knoww.. it was damn heartbreaking..
Sig is awesomeee!!
I really Love the Style <3
Hope to KaSh soon :)
mee too! hope they come back soon w/ a better show!

mytho sig is beautiful too 😊 htanks
@kashti: thanks darling!
@aish: thanks yaar..ilike that one too hehe ;P
@love.kash: thanks hun
@loveakkikat: thanks dear
@maruu: thankss sweets πŸ€—
@salz: thanks yaar
@arjunlicious: thanks hun
@jenny: aww thanks for liking hun
@aditi: hehe, i remember doordarshan, my dadi would sit infront of the tv and we'd all have to watch what she was watching ahaha
@sanooz; thanks hun

Originally posted by kriti_binal

BEAUTIFUL Update Jhanvi!! thanks dear

Man i simply Loved Loved Loved the SA Sig!! I love ur Coloring n the effects u give to the Sigs real Awesome!!! M using the SA sig!!! Its MAGNIFICENT πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thanks for using jaan

And the KaSh sig is simply Surreal!! it breaks my heart wen i think abt SA's last scene πŸ’” Loved it to the core!!!  i knoww.. sad scene it was.. :( :( i wish they'd have a happier ending but alas kya karen

The Mytho sig is amazing!!! Loved the update!! Simply Fabulous!!! Keep Rocking!!! 😳 😳 😳 thank u sweets :)

Take care Kriti 😳
Originally posted by -Sary-

This is what I love about your work, no matter what feelings I have towards the person in the siggy I think to myself "Damn I wanna use that" :/ Trust me that's saying something LMAO AH I will never get tired of your style =)) Even if you think it's "same old stuff cos you're lazy" <333 ahah..awww thats soo damn sweet yaar...! *hugs**

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3251/req1.png - Love the coloring like always :) I like how the pictures are arranged and blended together. Also the texture is gorgeous IDEK if you call that texture or not :/ I am that novice in this business LOL Nevertheless all these things put together makes the siggy appealing :) Oh ps though the caption is everywhere these days I like the placement and font of it! haha..yeah its a texture..yeah i knowww that caption literally is everywhere but thats what was playing at that moment so again like me, too lazy to think of something innovative so that is what i went w/  hehe

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2637/req2.png - Ok this is gonna be a HUGE statement LOL but I think this siggy possibly portrays the pain (of fans//SM) better than the scene itself.  yeah, i think that scene ws more one sided w/ shilpa's feelings and her pain more than anything else.. It's the pictures and coloring you chose that work so well together. Since in this one siggy I only judge the situation by the pictures and not by the background of the characters or the "story" I feel it's more relate-able (I know it's not a word LOL). On top of that the captions also contribute to the feel of the siggy  :) thanks yaar...ur really kind to say that, b/c iknow how it is to say something abotu a rival jodi hehe..

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5864/req3u.png - OH this siggy is REALLY well-made. Again you made it so emotional (Is that the right adjective :/). I love how placed two pics of the woman (sorry I have no knowledge about the names) sita and one of the man ram who I assume she is longing for yup The red erm spots?! AHAHAH..when i first read this, i swear i pictured my siggy w/ chickenpocks and was like..red spots?? hehe..new dimensions hehe work in the favor of the feel of the siggy I feel and the pinkish shade to the man  is very well done. thansk hunn.. i guess red spots give it something else or itd be too plain

Update soon! BTW I think this is the longest comment I have probably given you LOL blame my sickness and feel free to ignore the whole comment cos it all comes down to - All in all fabulous work =)) LOL yeah, it was long, but i really appreciate the feedback,a nd trust me it means alot that you take ur time out and write a logn comment like this, thanks so much to u πŸ€—

Originally posted by -Sary-

By the way I forgot to add this to my comment LOL but I missed seeing KK in your update! iknowww my updates are nanga-punga w/o these twoo 😭
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG Jhanvi!!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE this sig so much, it's amazing!😍 Gosh, you're seriously spoiling me these days, I'm getting sooo used to seeing mytho sigs in your update that soon I'll be expecting at least one per update.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ahaha.. i try to do them as i get time and since i have yet to watch entire ramayan (the one w/ gurmeet) i dont make much, but maybe during summer i'll watch it and i promise then, for every episode i will make an avi or any creation along w/ it ;)The grayish shade of this sig is just so perfect for the pics and theme, def using for a long time! I'm guessing this was Lola's suggestion, so thanks to Lola also!πŸ€— ahah, it was for both of u guys..

Stunning job with the Shilpa sig as well, the first one in particular is sooo ethereal!😍 thankkuu

@dharu: thanks for liking jaan

@wida: sexy kundra avi ;) thanks for liking :P

@merry: thanks hunn

@ducleamor: omfgg! i love ur 'u could make the whole world jealous' siggy..damn cutte! thanks for liking sweety!

@durgaavni; thanks dear

@harshuu: once again happy bday, i hope u had a blastt! thanks for liking jaan

Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

wow jhanvi diii, this cg is so cuteee!😍 omg diii, ur just amazing dii! thank uu jaanπŸ€—

im seriously addicted to ur cgs diii, all the mytho ones turn out so cute and divine, can't stop gazing at them! i just luc the way u made ramji's face darker in this cg in contrast to sitaji's pics, the emotional mood of this cg really stands out!😭  yeah, emotional scene it was..sad to see her cry but it was really intense when she did get saved..

diii, could u plsss make a cg from these pics? any style is awesomee, but id luv to have a cg in the style u just did, the grayish one.πŸ˜› its just a suggestion diii, no hurries at all.😳 sure thing dear..will get this int he next update ;)

any text is fine diii, im sure u can think of something perfect.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ ahah.. okay, but idont know anything besides bollylyrics or..hm..will try to find something more devotional to write