desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 58

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Oooo..ur right..that would be a good KaSh quote , def will keep that in mind for the next update hehe.
yeah i like SA , i dont keep up to date w/ her status's but do sometimes tapak by in the dmg phorum to see whats up ;) .. i hope she comes back or something...esp w/ ksg.. sorry , despite everything i still lvoe them togethr.. they have amazing comfort together and chemistry! haha, dont reply back to this  bc if u do then i'll have to reply back to u hahah..
Originally posted by lola610

rofl... Jhanvi's siggie school bandh, Jhanvi's Hindi academy chaalu 🤣 Lage raho bachchon 🤓

ahah..agr mein hindi sikhana baithgayi toh saare ke saare students fail hojayenge ahah

😲😲

LMFAO Jaanu! That is the heights of cuteness 🤣

We have 2-2 Janus =/ Okay, one is my Jaanu(Janaki) and the other one is Jhanu(Jhanvi) okay? =)

Jaanu, Jhanu said that.. anyhow, she'll explain. I am not so good @ explaining such heavy hindi into english myself 😛 Just that the magic is in your eyes that you found her creations to be beautiful... I think! Right Jhanu? 😛

Basically, you know how that line goes - beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder? Yeah, something like that 😆 Now, you two can gift me an SA sig each for the wonderful explanation 😛 Thankyou! =D

hahahah.. yeah thats right anku..kya baat hai, sikha mein rahi hoon, samjha tu rahi hai aur gift hum dein?? ahahah. .will get it in thenext update ;) ;)
This is SO gorgeous!

I think it's one of the most prettiest sigs I've ever seen. 😍
^^aww thats damn sweet of you, thanks yaar
- Not replying to the first quote or we'll end up finishing your gallery with replies to each other 😛

- I can bet on that too.. that the students will fail if you teach them Hindi 😛

- Bhai, samjhaya toh maine na? Ache se vo bhi. Your samjhana was ghisa pita 😛 So, gift tum logon ka banta hai Specially since I don't even know the ABC of sigmaking 🤣

- THINK before you reply to this! 🤣🤣 Cuz I am really idle and free right now
🤣
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

omg! I love love love premuktii onee. I love your grunge textures! whr do u get it from?

make more :)

mostly i google , i just search for grundge textures.. or i get some resources from swimchick.net(or com?) she has a bunch of textures in .zip files

- Not replying to the first quote or we'll end up finishing your gallery with replies to each other 😛

- I can bet on that too.. that the students will fail if you teach them Hindi 😛

- Bhai, samjhaya toh maine na? Ache se vo bhi. Your samjhana was ghisa pita 😛 So, gift tum logon ka banta hai Specially since I don't even know the ABC of sigmaking 🤣

- THINK before you reply to this! 🤣🤣 Cuz I am really idle and free right now
🤣

haha.. accha theek hai i will gift a SA siggy + kaSh siggy in next update ;)
Originally posted by desigrl05

hahahah.. yeah thats right anku..kya baat hai, sikha mein rahi hoon, samjha tu rahi hai aur gift hum dein?? ahahah. .will get it in thenext update ;) ;)

Aww, thanks a lot for the explanation, Anku, so sweet of you!🤗 Hehe, I'm learning more and more everyday, so I say I did pretty good for a first try.😆 And I'll def make you an SA....could you PM me some of your fav pics?😉

And Jhanvi, same goes to you for being so sweet about my own updates, beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.🤗🤗🤗
Ermmm... if you're asking me, I personally think the student should be getting the reward siggie. She came soooo close even before the expert explanations, hai na 😆 Not that I have any ulterior motive in her getting a siggie, cuz... it's not like we like the same stuff and would both be able to use it or anything... not at all 😳