Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
gorgeous update!! love tehm all...esp the arjohi sig and the pm one...ahh i miss UD!! He totally defined the bad boy persona...i don't think anyone ever could redefine it!! no matter how hard they try!!
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

woowww.. all of them are SOOO wonderful!!!!

loved them all.. esp the arjuhi one is OUT OF THE WORLD..❀️😍😍
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Awesome update Jhanvi!!

Love the AA stuff but my favorite has to be the Siddhima one 😳 
I simply LOVE tht sigg😳 thanks yaar
and tht scene was SUPERB!!!
KW really did a FANTASTIC job in it
The pain, the hurt the anger all of it...he was BANG ON!!!! yeah for some reason i really liked wahi in all his angry scenes..he did those well

plz make more stuff on SR n on KW😳 willl do ;)

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Jhanvii!!! Thats one hell of an SR scene!!! Love the sig yaar!! Gorgoeus!! oh how right my siddy was!! Natak!!!! πŸ˜‘  *sigh* yes sid was right... wish they ended it there rather than killing it badly at the end..i wouldn't have minded if it ended early on but they overdid everything at the end

Edited by desigrl05 - 13 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monty22

Jhanvi πŸ€— monttttttyyyy πŸ€—

missing ur creation on SR so much!!😊 awww...
like all siggies but my Fav siggie is SR & PM.......Even though they had not happy ending😭.......but this couple has given wonderful memories in my life!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜³ yeah,although they didnt end up together i still dont regret me liking them..it was fun while it lasted and i made a bunch of freinds on the way so its all good B-)

SR siggie  that scene was Volcanic scene...wahi was brilliant !!!!!!! sid 'a all line were so true!!!!!!!! seriously it felt like CVs took 180 in the midsummer and turned everything so badly... or else the way things were going , never thought the end itna bura hota :S

love you so much! love u too doll πŸ€—

desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

i like prem-mukti they were realyy funny and cute they were sooo politically incorrect w/ one anotehr it was hilarous

sid and riddhima

i look forward to this scene still, everything sid said on this day was nothing but THE TRUTH! every word that came out of his mouth about lusty couple was BANG ON! farzy maya was doing NATAK! and he shut both of those kachra people mouth once an for all! now looking back at this i really feel good b/c this is how she betrayed him and sid spit on her face and left!πŸ˜† AHAHAH.. oh dear sister, i love ur rants..yes it was true unfortunately, was def a hard scene to watch initially but khair thats over with what to do, na... i wish she wasn't all 'farz-karz-arz? rofll..nahin.. i think changes in the story killed all characters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeenia

Jhanvi all the siggies are lovely but the SR one is amazing!  zeeniaaa...pehle toh i have to say i love ur sid-panchi siggy! i like their idea of pairing much more than shilpa and wahi

*sigh*  They were the best Badtameez and Chudail on TV till the cv's went drunk one day and ruined everything! ahaha..yes i loved their fights w/ one another..and CVs went drunk/high/passedout/wentintocoma/camebackw/mentalillness type and wrote the script

Anyway, I loved SR and I loved this scene! Sid was at his best here and funnilly enough whatever he said was true at the end!!  afsoos ki baat yahi hai.. wish it would've been done earlier so we could've all be like , chuck it

Prem and Mukti will always be special!!😳 true..for me they're the ones who started the entire 'youth' trend ;O)

desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

jhannvii. I agree with salz, your siggs come out soo soft :) how do you do that? grundgy textures zindabaad :P ahh. I loveee your coloringg (:  thanks yaar

premukti is my fav. goshh! I miss them :( yeah they were one of a kind

desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

awesome update adorae the kk and pm ones

where is that kk interview from havent seen it

thanks yaar..its from kritika's bday in 09 when karan suprised her on the sets of pkb:
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Jhanvi, stunning update!!! The Arjun-Arohi stuff is just wowwww - the shaded sig is just so beautiful! The Sidma one is fab and omg the Prem-Mukti one is wonderful!!! The colouring on it is amazing and the scene one of the best PM scenes - really loved this sig. Excellent work!!!

thanks yaar πŸ€— i loved that pm scene too..it was damn cute how prem always puts mukti in that one uncomfortable spot
desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima791

gorgeous update!! love tehm all...esp the arjohi sig and the pm one...ahh i miss UD!! He totally defined the bad boy persona...i don't think anyone ever could redefine it!! no matter how hard they try!!

UD is the original bad ass ..he really did cross every limit ahha..loved him though..yeah no one can replace him