desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
wow awesome coloring jhans.. i just loved loved them..
aaaaamzing work, i like the first and last sig!
OMG amazing update!! <333 MY favs are the KaJen ones OMG THEY ARE SUPER GORGEOUS๐Ÿ˜The text on the kajen siggies is just love  !! I love ur coloruing and style of siggies!! <33 btw im commenting in ur shop after a long time๐Ÿ˜† i guess i commented last on ur prv shop LOL anyways awesome work gonna use the KaJen ones soon! saved for now!!

Edited by YuNa4ever - 12 years ago
Fabulous!
My favourite is the SR siggy. It  looks beyond adorable. The first mytho sigg is beautiful too. Really liked everything else too. Its hard to dislike your work =))
htanks for the damns weet comments guys, yall make it worthwhile ๐Ÿค—

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeee lovelove the kajen ones hehe dirty secrets coming out with each update hehehe
and arjunarohi one is just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

u p d a t e

free to use

^^can i eat him?

^^tv's most bold jodi

^^not too fond of this scene but expressions were priceless
tv's biggest batameez/chudail jodi

^^tv's most bindaas jodi

-jhanvi
Reserved! Omg.... eeekks! Imma first here! ๐Ÿ˜† Shall be back! 

Okay, I was kinda bored, so thought I should come back and comment. OMG... that scene... that whole scene was just... beautiful! Best ever scene! Well maybe not, but it was in my top 5. I just heart the way they positioned themselves at the very last shot. The one where they were watching the moon on the bed. OMG... it is so perfection. KK are perfection. I looove the sig! I love how simple and elegant it is. Summer love. Ahhh.... they. are. so. amazing. Jhans the pics you chose are the best ones. uff... they look like they are the most in-love couple in the entire universe! ๐Ÿ˜†

Siddhant-Riddhima. There was a time I'd swear by these two. Then there's today. I hate Riddhima so I just cant seem to connect her with Sid because for me he was - still is - perfect. I still cannot believe what she did to him, and the guts she had to do it. Ugghh... if i start, i wont stop! ๐Ÿคฃ But actually, i really loved the scene! It was damn brilliant. Wasnt it the panchgani one, where sid mistakes her to be cheating on him (which turns out true in the end). The raw emotions - this is one of my fav scenes. When he says - chilao mat, chillana mujhe bhi aata hai - I was like - YOU GO SID!! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Prem-Mukti I seen bit and pieces. But I think they are damn awesome. I loved the chemistry between the actors. I think thats the only reason I actually watched them, since I still have no clue of the story. But Jhanvi!! Your text is just brilliant. I even googled it - would ya believe? It is so so so good. The meaning is so deep yet so simple! 

I love this update. Everything is perfection as always. And yeah - Since you keep wanting to attack kundra, I think he should come to me instead since he's 'safe' in my hands... I promise to be gentle with him - unlike someone.... ๐Ÿคฃ Read: rape comment ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Cess- - 12 years ago

Wow beautifuuuul update. I love the AA sig.. they look so heavenly in those pics! SR sig is amazinnnng! They look so intense :| and the PM one is too good for words! Fab work hun =)

Do you make Holly stuff? Sugg : Delena from the Vampire Diaries.

Jhanzzzzzz!!! All three are beautiful, the style of the AA one is just outta this world the way you blended and boxed the pics... and the text reflects the pics and coloring perfectly!!! BEAutifullll ๐Ÿ˜