desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 38

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
How can you love Riddhima in that scene? She was downright mad there though she did the naatak pretty good of hiding it but I felt bad for Armaan. The Holi scenes were damn adorable indeed, I loved Ridz after ages than but she broke everyone's heart in this scene and what worse was that they had to break them up just when SA was leaving, soo unfair lolz. They could have just got back together before she left, dumbo CVs.

KaSu fans are luckiest in terms of AR, they got the most romantic part of their phase hehe....

ShiRan are dreamyyyyy😍 Watch the merged mixes floating around😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love the kash one...stunning job on it!! well done!!
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omgshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. The coloring and the texture is sooo gorgoeusssssss😃.
wow jhanvi. specially love the siddhima one. i am using😳
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not a fan of one pair anymore and never was fan of other one lol. but i love the coloring and style you have used on them its pretty especially the text on SR sig.
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Love the pics you chose for the siggies =)) They give an intense feel to them! I love the coloring on SR siggy =)) Keep making more!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jhanzzzzzzzz, I'm home 🤗 And you updated The Siddhima sig is amazing... KW looks so cute in the sherwani and that new coloring rocks my world... wuv it wuv it wuv it 😍😍😍😍😍
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

ahh! I love th first one :) you gotta make some tuts girl.

second one is my fav. I lovee the part when he carried her. and their whole marriage seq ;) love that black&white effect :D
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@aish: thanks yaar, its one of my favs that ive done in a while as well hehe, thanks for liking dear
@ramsh: ahah, i like heartless ridz//shilpa it was good..but what was even better was heartless armaan in kasauli.those were my favvv scenensss!!! kasu did have alot of romantic scnes but story became very much stale during then.. riddhima/armaan romance-nok-jhok-breakup-makeup... nothing out of the ordinary until everyone found out..then.. riddhima change again..i think that was cvs biggest problem.. the sad thing is , not shilpa/sukku/jen had a decent ending/shuraat to their story..all of them were half baked :X
@rima: thanks yaar
@merry: thanks hun/and hanks for using :P
@dharu: aha, understandable, htanks for appreciating anyways :)
@sary: thanks hunn, me likes too :P
@lola; would you believe everyhing i've made in this shop so far hs been off the same coloring tutorial w/ slight changes ;) hehe, im lazy
@ayesha: thanks yaar, yeah im planning to make a tut
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Both of the siggies are AH-FREAKIN-MAZING! I dont know if its cuz I'm biased or I genuinely feel that way but i LOOOOOOOOOVE the Kash one more! That scene was sooooo intense. SR one, amazing coloring and text.

Missing KaSh so much =(
AWESOME update. Loving it. Keep making more 😛
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^lol thankk uu yeah tha scene was intense, i loveedd itt! will make more on the duo