Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Again gorgeous update! I am running out of comments LOL cos your work is perfection and I don't know how else to praise it LOL
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jhanzzzzz 🤗
First of all, loveeeee the reqs... esp the colorings on Reeno's and the leftmost pic from Jessy's, they are soooo sooooo gorgeous 😍 You never cease to amaze!!! Also love the KK avis, esp the third one... they are too cute 😆 And second of all, I just edited my request, finally... advance mein thankoos!!! And third of all, YAY INDIA 🥳
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update<33...... second req. is beautiful, also lovin' jessy's request =)
karinka avis r cutee 😳
Edited by -Rummy- - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
The requests are amazing loved the way they turned out:) 
Cess- thumbnail
JHANVI!!!

I'm so sorry for not un-reserving last time! I'd been pre-occupied with Cricket! 😆 But anyway, you have no idea how much i adored the one you made with Taani and Anurag in it! It was so stunning! And the size made it even more gorgeous because there was space and in that space, was absolute brilliance! Probably one of your best works I've seen - in my humble opinion! 😆

As for this update, I adore the stuff. All of them! I am not a KaJen fan by any means, but the one you made on them was stunning! It was actually quite gorgeous, and as always, you made me like the couple who was in your sig - even if it was for a few moments. You've done that all the time- even as I see someone I dont like, I tend to think they're good whenever you have worked on them! You're so so good! 😆

Absolutely adore KK stuff! The second one is just *DD* Seriously, it is one of those segments I'd never forget even after 144875092848 Janams! Love it! Soo damn amazing the avis! I sooo wanna use them, but that's what I keep saying. Waiting for the WC fever to wear off. When we're back to being ourselves, i will use them all! 😆

Awesome stuff jhanvi! Just like always! (:
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly, Im not being a biased KaJenian when I say this but the KaJen request is just BEYOND gorgeous. I soo wish I could use that. 😆 Ufff, its reallyyyyyyy pretty!

Rest of the reqs are great too =)

Love the AA avis. Aweh they're so adorable! 😳

Awesome sigs all together Jhanvi. You rock girl ;)

Edited by -Farzana- - 13 years ago
wida thumbnail
great reqs
uff ya siggys are killers
and those aa avis..aight soo damn cutee
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hayee!
Janu!
My req is GORGEOUS! tahnks alot!
Usingg <3 :D
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

AWESOME UPDATE JHANVI!!!

ALL REQS ARE AWESOME!!!
AVIS ARE GR8T!!
XXXXXXXXXX
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Honestly, Im not being a biased KaJenian when I say this but the KaJen request is just BEYOND gorgeous. I soo wish I could use that. 😆 Ufff, its reallyyyyyyy pretty!

@ bold - I thought we could :$ since its not personalized LOL