desigrl05 #5 {pg144 AA/KaSh} - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Here comes AA lolz, loving all of the siggies. The last two especially came out stunning and the black and white coloring on the second one looks soo gorgeous. And the first one is really cute especially with their expressions and text tho is sad but it still looks cute lolz....

Keep making more...
You know I love your work... but I adore it most whenever it's AA or KK!! 

Totally brilliant. I've said this before - you have the most amazing colouring... The first one is so sad, and the text is so heart breaking. But it's gorgeous. First season right? o.O Because I dont think I've seen this scene... or maybe I'm just forgetting? 

Second one has got to be my fav! I loved today's promo, but after I saw the epi I was kinda disappointed. There was so much intensity and love in both their eyes in the promo. The real scene turned out waay too cold for me... maybe it's just me, but I wanted so much more than that! The more interesting part was the last part! 😆

I saw Wida's VM, and yours too, and both were sooo brilliant! Especially the badass arjun, and the way you guys portray him so well in mixes! It's funny but I tend to love the badass arjun even more than the loving one! 🤣

Amazing Stuff Jhanvi! You know I love your work! (:
Yaay Arjuhiiii =) Great stuff Jhanvi.. Love the first and third one the most!

Keep rocking.

ahh! soo soo soo pretty! :) LOVE all of themm :DD ahh! your work is gorgeous!
Jhanuuu

Awesome update !!!

Loved the 1st & last sigs the most 😳

J H A N V I.

just love the update!!<33
all of ArJohi sigs are WOW
so can't use between 'em;
But i can say^ These 2 are my fav =) AHH just love the style ;/
Your work is so B E A U T I F U L. Love ya sweety;
aishix
Ok Jhanz, am gonna ditch the post I had reserved and just comment on both updates in this one... cuz nothing say I love you like spam for one's shop 😆 God it's been a lnog day... excuse the lameness 😆 So yeah... that first update was so full of goodies, I don't even kow where to start! The Geet sig is really well done, love the 2 different colorings thing you do anyway and this is no exception... and the brushes going on way on the left are toooo cool 😎 The LTL sig is simple and sweet, love it ❤️ The oceanic coloring I so LOVE is back with the PKYEK sig, and it soooo works for the pics... ati ati ATI sundar 😉👏 The Hrithik and Deepika... ok now I can see what you mean about them looking good together!!! His KNPH look and her sweet and simple one (pre DMD... whoa, that promo 😲) compliment each other perfectly... love it, it's really adorable 😍 The Sonabir sig... LOVE it, it has glam written all over it!!! Him and his dafli in Jogi Mahi, haayeeee 😍 That whole gold biz you used as common ground is looking majestic and l love this sig and it is so going in my slideshow asap. Gorgeous 👏 Onto the mytho... no matter how many I use, words will fall short of describing how lovely they all are... just divine 😍😍😍😍😍 The first one is a real tearjerker, loved how they did that scene and I don't say that very often about the new shows so it's a biggie, and the text is a perfect match 👏 Andddd also can't say enough about the last one with the kids, it is sooooo freakin cuteeeeeeeee 😆😆 Def using those two in my slideshow, and def sending you pics of the old version so you can match these up with that too... or should I post them? Your call. I'm already hyped to see them and you haven't even said yes yet 🤣

Ok onto the new Arjuhi update... AWEEEEEEEEEfreakinSOME 👏 The 2nd one is just angelic and perfect, love the two colorings thing as you already know... and the text is so so so appropriate 👏 And loveeee the last one because I just loved that wedding shocker epi, esp when he's like, "who says I'm taking her home?"... Karan is a king of those badass expressions... me loves it 😍
😍😍😍😍 Have you done any sigs or avis yet on her drunk scene from last week? I wanna see I wanna see!

All in all LOVED the update as I always do when they're yours... so can't wait to see the next one, yippeeeee

Edited... am back with pics, these would all be good for whenever you feel like doing more stuff with those Pal Pal Hai Bhaari lyrics:

http://img577.imageshack.us/g/85459357.jpg/
http://img692.imageshack.us/g/45861381.jpg/
http://img156.imageshack.us/g/77269792.jpg/
Lotssss of choices there...have fun 😛
😛

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
Hey! Wow yaar... beautiful sigs! and perfect text.. I just loved them all! Good Job! :-)
Amazing update!
Lovee the last one too much!
Thanks for the PM, Keep it up! :)
lovely stuff jhans.. loved the coloring aloooooooooooooooooot