KaSh Heaven:KaranShilpa:The Hottest Jodi-GR8 Mag - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by star_fan

Ramsha Poor you.. why your mom was thinking this way ? You should know you are a KID, even you are 14 by age and maybe by looks but you are still 8 years little girl.

She had those disorders that parents usually get regarding marriage and all but yeah than it vanished and now she does not even talk about it and will not talk about it hopefully till I am 18 or even better till I am 20🤪

I know I am a KID and I wanna remain a kid forever...I don't wanna grow up!😵
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

I am debating if I should eat ice-cream right now or no😳 Lol ok I am dumb...

I had just eaten before you entered here.

S.MA Nope.
@maham: u have hq caps of ridz kidnapping? gimme

I think i should go make my burger myself. BRB for 10 mins.
@Roz...lol yes we are..n ye i'm goin through da same problem... my parents r jus waiting for my to be done wid law school... it's so annoying...
@Sarah: hahah dat scene was so funny plz mei apni jaidad tumhare naam nahin kar sakta

Originally posted by -Ramsha-

She had those disorders that parents usually get regarding marriage and all but yeah than it vanished and now she does not even talk about it and will not talk about it hopefully till I am 18 or even better till I am 20🤪

I know I am a KID and I wanna remain a kid forever...I don't wanna grow up!😵

She should understand that it will be hard for any guy to handle you. Why she wants someone in trouble ?

LOL.. You are never changing.
Amna I don't have HQ ones.

BRB for 15 mins.
My sister actually forced me to finish my ice-cream or else someone else will eat it😳😆

Thanx Amna for link and thanx Maham also🤗

you did maham? omg! the caps I used..are not that good quality ;( can u post it here?
I g2g!
Take care!
Byeez!