Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Will Jagya ever able to reform ? (Page 2)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Yeah I saw that BV's script for movie in some news channel initially...But as we know the TRP games on soaps no wonder if they change anything sake of rating etcOuch.(yes very much possible....but till now it was always written that noone interfers in writers works....but anything possible)..And I understand yr Pov for Gauri since you been this hubby -wife couple Fan(i was a grown up JaAn fan.....not now....even i just could not stand the BV wallpapper....now a days)..But  I m more Liking Jagya & Gauri these days ..Embarrassed(yeah...it is completely abt personal choiceWinkLOL...they look good together)(does not mean I like Jagya 's horrible behave with wife..OuchI hate that Rather..)as someone said Feel sad for both Girls...Both deseves Good partner...(completely agree with u)

I m confuse with Jagya's feelings for Gauri But I feel some where a Guy is truly fallen for her(same here....but am still confused....anything possible in case of jagiya)..But as we know Love gets tested in odds..So still Ja-Ga relations hv not faced any crucial phase so I m not sure about my Point..Time will say I guess..Embarrassed(am dieing to c that now actually)

As you said My friend also said that May BV cv;s are up to bring Jagya Aanandi together ..Show Marriage power...a Wife's faith win etc(gosh...even my frds said that thing also......i was like plzz don't say that...i ll be highly disappointed if this 80's/90's track....mera patiparmeswar track introduces in future..OuchOuchOuch)..But I refused by argue that Dont say that I m liking Ja-ga..LOL(yeah i can uderstandLOL....but with me......character's effects overpower actor's chemistry....so i just can't c jagiya anandi together anymore)Well It was usuall univesity convo with FriendsLOL ..But I really wonder How they gonna deal with this complicated Relation..Lets see..Embarrassed(same here)

red lines r my thought!!
and njoy ur fav couple....ja-gaWinkLOL
am waiting to c jagiya's band bajao section in future!Evil Smile
as far as jagiya's reform is concern............i ve a doubt....that guy actually reached at a point that all the ways to reform r closed in my POV........lets c !!Confused
esa kuchh bacha hi nehin jisse uspar koi farak ho....yaa guilty feel kare woh!!Confused

Edited by khusi_* - 17 March 2011 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Go to top