India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Will Jagya ever able to reform ?

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
A guy is totaly gone case now..Specially in misbehaving & disrespecting his wife..Its awful How rude he is with his one time beloved wife..

The thing is his all the Love for Gauri directly turning up as hate toward  Aanandi.. I wonder how butOuch...(Hes extremly rude with Aanandi only Since now he finds her Biggest hurdel or Problem in his Relation with Gauri I guess)...Initially I felt may he'll be in dilemma to cheat her But nothing seems alike...Hes behaving so starnge and Horrible actully...

But I wonder will he ever able to reform...Even Jagya - Aanandi's relations ..Will it be able to be same  again...after all this...OuchConfusedshow is up to 3 years leap where he'll be enjoying his life in Mumbai with Gauri and as we say "Karela Who bhi Neem Chada HuaLOL "..So Now if this JAGAT will become Doc than her ego will be highter than Sky ..Will he ever able to reform I wonder...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanradt

favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
frendz
as per today as jagya was looking angry at anandi and he was blaming anandi in dadisaa rom r they trying to make jagya's role negative? even in the feature offcourse ab kunsaa possitvly behave kar raha hai AngryOuch arrreeeeeeeeeee yaar kab akal ayegi isse?CryOuch

lrl fan-SweetGirl-

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
yeah thats the fact...............he is not at all in any type of dilemma according to my POV..........
he just in a thinking that noone is nothing infront of me Angry
it is clear that he is never ever in love with anandi......now he is in love with gauri or not.....just want to c that!!

poor gals.............unfortunate to have a useless fellow in their life!!

as far the reform issue......i really wonder how cvs gonna show this thing.......more importantly.......how convinced would be the track !!....
my nightmare.......they might turn gauri -ve........!!
uff!!D'oh

-SweetGirl-radt

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

yeah thats the fact...............he is not at all in any type of dilemma according to my POV..........
he just in a thinking that noone is nothing infront of me Angry
it is clear that he is never ever in love with anandi......now he is in love with gauri or not.....just want to c that!!

poor gals.............unfortunate to have a useless fellow in their life!!

as far the reform issue......i really wonder how cvs gonna show this thing.......more importantly.......how convinced would be the track !!....
my nightmare.......they might turn gauri -ve........!!
uff!!D'oh

Hope not..I really dont want them to turn Gauri as negative...That would be worst thing...

@Blue - I wanna see that only :D ..Thats why I m hooked on BV these daysEmbarrassed...Since this guy seemes to be badly in love with Aanandi initially But now see him..OuchWonder will he be loyal with Gauri or not...Confused
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
well honestly speaking..........when gauri's entry abt to air ....as a sha-sha fan.....i was very upsate..................i had a image of her....just like other usual vamp!!
but she is such a nice girl..........instead of hating her......i like her....infact feel bad for her now.......coz c deserves much much nice person on her life.......
n as far as love is concern .........when the railway station scenes were shown......i really felt that.......jagiya felt for her....more than attraction!!
but still i have confusion.......that he can ever love anyone in his life.......!!
well am not a ja-ga fan for sure........and was a grown up JaAn fan.........and is a kiddo JaAn fanTongue

well the prob is this balika vadhu script was written in 1992 for a movie.......the storyline didn't change at all till now.......as we all know......in 90's almost all the movies had a happy ending.....with hero n heroine unite scenes........so there is strong possibility of jagiya-anandi reunion......which i really don't want to c!!.........
(my khiyali palaoBig smile)
as far reform.............kuchh toh dhaka lagega usko zor se.......!!
but what??

Edited by khusi_* - 16 March 2011 at 10:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I like Anandi n Gauri both...n feel sry for them...

I dont think Jagya has any chance to get up to be what is expected to be...........Ouch

-SweetGirl-

shamanbk IF-Dazzler
shamanbk
shamanbk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

jagya does not look like a hero anymore, he looks like a total villain especially in yesterdays and todays episode.  he is so evil now trying to brainwash his grandma like a negative charater.  pls creatives divorce anadi and him don't let her take him back.Angry

varsha112006

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

well honestly speaking..........when gauri's entry abt to air ....as a sha-sha fan.....i was very upsate..................i had a image of her....just like other usual vamp!!
but she is such a nice girl..........instead of hating her......i like her....infact feel bad for her now.......coz c deserves much much nice person on her life.......
n as far as love is concern .........when the railway station scenes were shown......i really felt that.......jagiya felt for her....more than attraction!!
but still i have confusion.......that he can ever love anyone in his life.......!!
well am not a ja-ga fan for sure........and was a grown up JaAn fan.........and is a kiddo JaAn fanTongue

well the prob is this balika vadhu script was written in 1992 for a movie.......the storyline didn't change at all till now.......as we all know......in 90's almost all the movies had a happy ending.....with hero n heroine unite scenes........so there is strong possibility of jagiya-anandi reunion......which i really don't want to c!!.........
(my khiyali palaoBig smile)
as far reform.............kuchh toh dhaka lagega usko zor se.......!!
but what??

Yeah I saw that BV's script for movie in some news channel initially...But as we know the TRP games on soaps no wonder if they change anything sake of rating etcOuch...And I understand yr Pov for Gauri since you been this hubby -wife couple Fan..But  I m more Liking Jagya & Gauri these days ..Embarrassed(does not mean I like Jagya 's horrible behave with wife..OuchI hate that Rather..)as someone said Feel sad for both Girls...Both deseves Good partner...

I m confuse with Jagya's feelings for Gauri But I feel some where a Guy is truly fallen for her..But as we know Love gets tested in odds..So still Ja-Ga relations hv not faced any crucial phase so I m not sure about my Point..Time will say I guess..Embarrassed

As you said My friend also said that May BV cv;s are up to bring Jagya Aanandi together ..Show Marriage power...a Wife's faith win etc..But I refused by argue that Dont say that I m liking Ja-ga..LOLWell It was usuall univesity convo with FriendsLOL ..But I really wonder How they gonna deal with this complicated Relation..Lets see..Embarrassed

khusi_*

Go to top