Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

March 16th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

By the way: what does Ghar Jamai mean?Blushing

A son-in-law who lives with the bride's family - it's not looked at favorably as daughter's should leave their parents home after marriage.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Usha,
  Thanks for letting me know the extra things that I asked forWink ... really Thanks. To live with just the WUs till I get to "watch" is difficult .. more so, during these crucial times WinkLOL
bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
great episode 2day..

loved the way guddu orders the mamis..LOL
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

How come the sindoor that Runjhun appied in this episode was not on her forhead in the later scenes?  Did she not want Guddu to see her w/the sindoor on her head?  Is it on her head in the precap?  I thought I saw it on her head in the precap.  Reply back :-)

Ok, I just saw a little bit of the end of today's episode.  I saw sindoor on her head in it.  The sindoor on her head is not as noticable than the sindoor on the mamis head.  I'm glad Runjhun decided to wear the sindoor.  Wearing sindoor but not specifically the one Guddu touched- good idea Runjhun! Thumbs Up  I am enjoying how he is treating the mamisLOL.  This family needs someone like him!!!!  The mamis actually fear him.  I'm glad that Guddu wasn't rude to Runjhun today and I like the Billo & Bantu scene (I hope she really does love Bantu at least a little bit) & the scene at the end w/Guddu & Runjhun uneasinessOuchLOL

Edited by edabella - 16 March 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

love_girish Senior Member
love_girish
love_girish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
sounds like a very interesting episode. thanks for the update.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Thanks for the update Wafah ... 

Loved the 'Sindoor ka kamaal' today ... G talking to the 3 witches in their own language ..  LOL ... I'm sooooo glad he asked Mitto to make breakfast for him ... well not asked ... he ORDERED .LOLLOL LOL ... I was sooo worried he'll yell at R and make her do "Pati Seva" ....

Like Bee ... I'm glad Bantu confronted Billo about her careless remark yesterday ... good way to go Bantu !

And  R ... MY God .... she looked beautiful .... simple and stunning at the same time ... I dont know how  ! I just couldn't take my eyes off her ....

Neither could a 'gentleman' who goes by the name "Guddu Shukla " ... Wink ..... he finally had to tear his gaze away ...

I think he didn't expect  R to accept the marriage and come down dressed like a married woman ... she stumped him there ! 

And Amma was lovable .... she calls G 'beta' and assures him that she'll take care of him from now on .... and there def was guilt in G's eyes ..... I'm glad .... G is slowly getting back in my good books . .. LOL

And finally the scene of the day .... R serving breakfast for G .... she does it most  unwillingly and G looks quite ashamed at the royal treatment he's being given by Amma .... Amma leaves the two together ....and they look away from each other ....

Bee ... FYI .... there's def something diff in G look now .... nit 'kuch-kuch' ... but he seems to be looking at her in a new light now ... though R steadfastly refuses to look at him, and makes it amply clear that she wishes she was anywhere but there ! LOL

All in all loved the epi !

@ Eclipse ... I agree with you ... G's hatred seems unwarranted to me too .... Initially when she sent him to prison with false charges it was understandable  .... now it really does seem a bit off ! 

Usha,
   After watching the show, I will have to differ on a few nuances (Sorry!). I read a lot of people's views and I think I will be the loner here. But anyways my views -

"I think he didn't expect  R to accept the marriage and come down dressed like a married woman ... she stumped him there ! "
    I agree, he did not expect this and she stumped him.

"And Amma was lovable .... she calls G 'beta' and assures him that she'll take care of him from now on .... and there def was guilt in G's eyes"
   This one, I differ. I did not feel that there was any kind of guilt in him. He was just like you said, just stumped and couldn't believe she could come out dressed up all like a newly wed bride.

"And finally the scene of the day .... R serving breakfast for G .... she does it most  unwillingly and G looks quite ashamed at the royal treatment he's being given by Amma .... Amma leaves the two together ....and they look away from each other ...."

Even here .. I don't think he was even a bit ashamed. It was more "uneasiness" . Well he was getting the royal treatment .. but he was more uneasy thinking "Where have I come?", "What have I done?" , "What all I need to put up with?" and consoling himself mentally, "It is okay, I am doing this only for my mother", "I will do anything for my mother's sake" and looking away thinking, "and look at this girl.. why has she dressed up all like this" ..."who asked her to come like this?".... "and why is she showing this anger"... "If she can show anger, I will also show anger"....and further, "come on! why is she angry?, I am the victim, I need to be angry".
  So, Usha, that is what I understood from his expressions .. and did not find guilt or shame ... 

Now, I am uneasy to have a differing view from you ..Crybut I definitely want him to feel the guilt and shame .. but right now from the looks of it, seems like it will take time.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGuddushamil

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
@rani2007..Thanks for the explanation.
LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Agree with Bee5. It is to early for him to be ashamed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007bee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index