Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why this fuss over phone bill? (Page 7)

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

@hben, i agree.. Kokila cant be supported just because, everybody hate Rashi.. I'm sure kokila is the reason Ahem treats Jigar inferior to him and doesnt respect his own father.. I cant find one reason to lyk koki

bro woman particularly indian woman like a secure life. they want to have a husband who is able to support her. i feel kokila was forced to marry parag becos of their mother's friendship. for someone who had lived a comfortable life, have to get money from someone else is difficult. what respect does a man who has no work will get from his family. aham would have felt his mother's anguish so he has become hard hearted against his father. to be successful in life is important.
kokila is authoritative. spending 3000 is not a issue but for a phone calls to her mother to plan and gossip the happenings at MM is a waste. if rashi spends like this when she takes the household responsibility she will not have track of managing the accounts.
i think it is not insults when she refers to jigar r her husband. it is her frustration which comes out like that. if jigar was so sensitive he would have achieved better and avoided koki's taunts, since he never does it and rashi never listens to her advise why are you angry at koki?
elders always try to correct to youngsters, her nature is hard so she chooses the rough way.
is hetal able to change rashi with her sweet nature? no naa
you can never straighten a dogs tail, rashi is one.

saomom IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Wow Jake! Colin Firth! Bee kush hui! thank you ! thank you!
<long sigh>

I ditto the long sigh.... <SIGH>  

Hmmm....why do I only care about CF and not SNS?  Does it count that I miss you all?
br2499 Goldie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Oh Tammie! what a logic? By the way is the question rhetoric?LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index