Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why this fuss over phone bill? (Page 4)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@avivakirk
are you telling me beautiful gals dont go to beauty parlour. C'mon, even in kerala every corner got atleast one parlour.. And gals spent thousands there.. Not only rich gals but also poor ones.. Indian life style is very different from western.. And beauty parlour is a fashion statement now! All in all, i hate the way kokila treat the vaus.. Urmila is evil and everybody accepts that.. But she is supposed to be the gud one, but she is also full of flaws.. There is no where written that evil can be corrected by evil.. Instead of treat Rashi like a trash, there are other ways of changing her..

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Kokila sees right through Rashi ... when Rashi mends her ways maybe she will be treated differently HOWEVER  dont think thats going to happen very soon seeing as shes rotten to the core.Wink

She doesnt want to do anything for her inlaws family BUT shes happy to take n take n take from them...
no matter how many trips she makes to the beauty salon its going to be near sheer impossible to hid the evil from within Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxxsimibrar1990suk19

Sona85 Groupbie
Sona85
Sona85

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
We all know 3000 shouldn't be too much for Modis but don't forget she is the bahu of the house. There is a difference in sasural and maika. She should act like a bahu instead of Maharani plus i think her husband make less money than Ahem, and who in the world gets a paulor package for 5000. LOL

CaramelxxANJ4suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
kokila was right think about it rashi said she saved the money from housekeeping , so if she saved the money from housekeeping does that mean she has the right to spend it, its not hers to spend it can be put towards next month quoter.    If rashi maharani wants to spend that kinda of money then first earn it then she has the right to  say its was hers.

Being rich doesnt mean you spend spend spend because you never know when the tables can turn.  rich today n tomorrow poor isnt that what happened after the stock markets crashed.

Jake bro going to the beauty palour we have no problem with but when it is done sneakly  n with money that dont belong to you then you have a problem  for 8 days let kokila  sort out rashi.   everything that kokila does to  rashi it is well deserved you forget what her n her mother did to gopi on days that were suppose to be auspicious.  

CaramelxxANJ4-Nafisa-

kereisha33 Senior Member
kereisha33
kereisha33

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
you can bet she is paying for her mum phone bill as well. and 5000 for parlour come on itdont costthat much rashie need to now the value of money and not because the modi are rich it take a lot of hard work to earn,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelxxavivakirkANJ4suk19-Nafisa-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kereisha33

you can bet she is paying for her mum phone bill as well. and 5000 for parlour come on itdont costthat much rashie need to now the value of money and not because the modi are rich it take a lot of hard work to earn,
so now whose going to pay urmila phone bill now n her aruna facialLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
are you telling me beautiful gals dont go to beauty parlour. C'mon, even in kerala every corner got atleast one parlour.. And gals spent thousands there.. Not only rich gals but also poor ones.. Indian life style is very different from western.. And beauty parlour is a fashion statement now! All in all, i hate the way kokila treat the vaus.. Urmila is evil and everybody accepts that.. But she is supposed to be the gud one, but she is also full of flaws.. There is no where written that evil can be corrected by evil.. Instead of treat Rashi like a trash, there are other ways of changing her..

Jake,
Every one goes to beauty parlour these days. It is expensive I admit.Recently only during Dhawal bhai's shadi  your Rashi borrowed money to splurge on beauty treatments. There's no need to splurge on expensive treatments every two weeks.I don't think the very rich also do that. Urmi didn't want kinjal going for facial but wanted her to use local beauty treatments.So what's good for the goose is right for thegander  .No wonder Dhawal has no money to go on honeymoon as Urmi fleeced him right off.
Personally speaking I don't go to parlours. I believe in natural products.

Koki is strict. there's no partisan behaviour with her like Urmi.Who would get a poor girl for her son these days?  You know for sure the dowry rates in kerala.I don't think anyone would do that.Another thing did rashi learn anything from Hetal? With koki she's learning.

Edited by avivakirk - 16 March 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caramelxx

Melissa IF-Rockerz
Melissa
Melissa

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I can understand why Kokila is upset over the phone bill, but I don't understand her confiscating Rashi's cell like that. Ummm.....one warning would have been enough.

But what appalls me is that how the Modi family treat there daughter-in-laws, be it Rashi or Gopi. Its as if they haven't brought Daughter-in-laws, but  has brought servants. Asking them to do everything starting from cooking to cleaning to washing clothes and dishes. What exactly the servants are doing if Gopi and Rashi has to do everything. I really don't understand how these stuffs can be justified. A woman who works like servant and bears everything even if treated like sh*t....does that make her a good daughter-in-law? How insulting and condescending is that? Kokila can't even dial a call....she asks Rashi to do it. Honestly, what sort of stuff is this? Moreover, someone who puts up with her husband's insults and doesn't mind being slapped is shown to be the 'ideal' wife/daughter-in-law......is this for real?

I'm not siding anyone.....I'm not a Rashi fan...and definitely not a Gopi fan. I'm just confused as to what is the purpose of this show. What actually are they trying to show by portraying such degrading stuffs? Please don't tell me to not watch this show if I don't like it. I don't watch this show regularly, but do catch some episodes when I'm free......that is why I have these confusions which I'm asking you guys to clear. Because, for me, this show is far from entertainment and gives a really negative message about the place of women.

rsingingbips-Nafisa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index