India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

LOL @Rajishri 'shaid kehne galat tha'

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Even now Rajshiri is like maybe I shouldn't have said anything ...maybe the timing was wrong 

LOL U THINK ?

Bit late now isnt it ,now they messed up and still trying to analyis what went wrong !

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I dont think what rajshri did is wrong... anyone in that situation would act like that... No one will wait for the right time and let the rokha thingy happen and then tell. If she did that, they will guarenteed ask... if you knew before why did you let rokha happen

They thought good about singhania's however singhania's are getting old and blind and cannot see it anymore

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.daysirene_c

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
this was the perfect time..see now roka has happened, all the relatives have been informed , both on girls side and boy's side..now if the rishta is cancelled, singhania's will get a bad name, rashmi badnaam coz no one knows the true story , they just say "ladki mein koi kami hogi" ..ppl. find fault in the girl only..earlier also one of her rishtas was cancelled after getting fixed....

rajshri's thinking was right that bec. of all this, akshara must be suffering...more so bec. they r not too happy with her n holding her responsible for the division....she was confused kehne chahiye tha ya nahi, bec. she might have misunderstood nikhil and as ST was saying, she has done full enquiry about the boy..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08_Divya_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

this was the perfect time..see now roka has happened, all the relatives have been informed , both on girls side and boy's side..now if the rishta is cancelled, singhania's will get a bad name, rashmi badnaam coz no one knows the true story , they just say "ladki mein koi kami hogi" ..ppl. find fault in the girl only..earlier also one of her rishtas was cancelled after getting fixed....

rajshri's thinking was right that bec. of all this, akshara must be suffering...more so bec. they r not too happy with her n holding her responsible for the division....she was confused kehne chahiye tha ya nahi, bec. she might have misunderstood nikhil and as ST was saying, she has done full enquiry about the boy..

agree  with  you  charu . rajashris  fear  is  justify. if  she  did  not  said  anything  then  also  after  singhania  kahete  ke  pata  tha  to  bataya  kyu  nahi. singhania  find  falt  in  everything  good  or  bad  done  by  maheshwaris. and  like  what  vish  did  worng  by  giving  money  to  akshara? singhania  ko  apni  galti  kabhi  lagti  hi  nahi .

Edited by madhaviben - 16 March 2011 at 11:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_Divya_

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
It might have been perfect timing for the Singhania family it most certainly was NOT good timing as far as Akshara was concerned .

Rajshiri should have realised that Akshara would take the brunt of what she was saying and therefore causing even more conflict in her daughters life !

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I dont think if it was the right time either. First of all Rajeshri doesnt even know for certain that the guy is not into reshmi or anything about the girl he saw her with. And this time i dont blame Gayatri. Just think to yourself if it is ur daughter's engagement and someone tell u that u should cancel it what would go in ur mind. And the fact that they rejected their rishta will obviously make them think thats the reason. I think she shouldve waited and after the party or the next day instead of her and akshara deciding to cancel she shouldve told them that I think this guy is not right or maybe we should go ask them or something because i saw him with a girl.

There is a right time and place for everything and Rajeshri should be careful especially when she is getting involved with her daughter's in laws. And by they should know that Natiks family dont think of them as their own family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdamoonlight08_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

I dont think if it was the right time either. First of all Rajeshri doesnt even know for certain that the guy is not into reshmi or anything about the girl he saw her with. And this time i dont blame Gayatri. Just think to yourself if it is ur daughter's engagement and someone tell u that u should cancel it what would go in ur mind. And the fact that they rejected their rishta will obviously make them think thats the reason. I think she shouldve waited and after the party or the next day instead of her and akshara deciding to cancel she shouldve told them that I think this guy is not right or maybe we should go ask them or something because i saw him with a girl.

There is a right time and place for everything and Rajeshri should be careful especially when she is getting involved with her daughter's in laws. And by they should know that Natiks family dont think of them as their own family.

yeps ! gayitri couldn't have stopped the roka ceremony  without telling/asking the family members..that was not the right thing to do...now i'm also confused whether rajshri should have said it or no LOL but wrong doesn't become right only bec. it's a mothers perspective..gayitri insulted rajshri by saying that she doesn't want this rishta to happen bec. suraj's rishta was refused...yeh MA nahi bol rahi thi , this was Gayitri's innermost feelings which came out...she trusts rajshri and akshara only this much...rest is all show off..when rajshri brought suraj's rishta, she became gayitri's sister and now when rajshri said this, sab natak khatam LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

It might have been perfect timing for the Singhania family it most certainly was NOT good timing as far as Akshara was concerned .

Rajshiri should have realised that Akshara would take the brunt of what she was saying and therefore causing even more conflict in her daughters life !

i feel she should have told akshara since it was a question of rashmi's life.....but telling gayitri n stopping the ceremony was not the solution..akshara should have consulted naitik first, let the roka happen and later on do what they felt right...the other solution was rajshri and akshara keeping quiet and let rashmi's life get spoilt...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top