~ll~Welcome Mahapurush of the Week~*~Saaz~*~ll~ - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
 Cool so we just post questions here? Or do we pm you Rooj?

Saaazzzyy ... Congratulatioonsssss !!!!!!
Enjoy the SUPERHOTSEAT !!!!!!!!

Rooooj - Be a little soft on her !!!!!!
Else she will Torment you for the rest of your IF life .... hahhaahahhahaha
@ adveny: post ur questions here...duh! lol
she has to answer not me!

@ Shalnuts: plz she can't do that! lol and beside I have a hectic week so i'll go easy on her as well...
MAINE KISSI KA KYA BIGADA THA????/

Am doing this only if Veena allows me to type in CAPS,,,,HAHAHAHAHAH

ab bol....
 Congrats Saaz.

Here are my questions

1) Favorite books and movies that inspire you

2) What made you choose the profession you are in now and what excites  you about it?

3) Is there such thing as love at first sight? What's your take on it?

4) How did you come to join IF, name your favorite shows so far. 5 being the best so far.

5) If you could go to Japan and help in the relief effort what would you  do for them, basically what would your plan to provide relief be?

6) Pick ten IF members you would like to meet in person.

7)  Song you want Shanak pictured on if  it was your choice.

Ok that's all for now, enjoy!
Saazy shuru toh karo! Veena can't say anything to you here!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IF name: Saaz

Hometown (Current and where are you from): USA and born,  brought up, studied, grew up, made friends, lived the most ecstatic life, fell in love, got married in ONE AND ONLY BOMBAY....

How did I get started with India Forums: lurker...big time...since KS-Kayamath- then loads of others till i JOINED rbo

Why am I hooked to RBO(Yasharan and Shanak)...: I was hooked becos of the writing, now becos of the hope that it may regain its former glory

Why do I like Shanak and Yasharan: THEY ARE FABULOUS ACTORS and have excellent comic timing...

KT: grew on me as an actor, his ability to emote ..says a lot with a single expression...his voice modulation..

YM: a tad above KT only because of her ability to bring out the best in her co-actors

My hobbies and a little about me: reading and..MUSIC...i listen to everything...classical- hindustani, carnatic, western, pop, rock, soft rock, metal, filmy, ghazals, instrumental jazz, ballet, classical instrumental, semi classical, everything...the more music I love, the more I love music...

What I like best @ IF: whats not to like?

What I would like to see more @IF: people not letting their adulation blind their right to ask for better quality shows

What do I dream about when I sleep: I dream when I am awake...when I sleep...I am pretty much dead

Favorite Food(other than Indian): Vietnamise, Thai, 

Favorite Color: Mauve

Favorite Movie (choose one): Mad or wot? who has 'one' favorite movie? who is that person...make them the MOTW...i shall rescind...

One random fact about me: I love bungee jumping

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Congrats Saaz.

Here are my questions--- 
YEH kya hai questions hai ke inquisition....hmmmm....shall be back to answer...need to scratch my grey cells for this...AG...ruk tu...

1) Favorite books and movies that inspire you-- to be honest music inspires me...

2) What made you choose the profession you are in now and what excites  you about it?

3) Is there such thing as love at first sight? What's your take on it?

4) How did you come to join IF, name your favorite shows so far. 5 being the best so far.

5) If you could go to Japan and help in the relief effort what would you  do for them, basically what would your plan to provide relief be?

6) Pick ten IF members you would like to meet in person.

7)  Song you want Shanak pictured on if  it was your choice.

Ok that's all for now, enjoy!
LMAO...Saazy Ur nor resigning and See I knew you were like me!

I love you and your answers! You are amazing person and hilarious! u slowly dawned upon me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by saaaz

MAINE KISSI KA KYA BIGADA THA????/

Am doing this only if Veena allows me to type in CAPS,,,,HAHAHAHAHAH

ab bol....

Saazz.. this is your thread.. have fun.. :D ..
ONLY you can type in caps ... LOLLLLL!!

PS: Congoooo.. Enjoy the hot seat.... phhhhst you are going to get grilleeedddd babie!! LOL!

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago