Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~ll~Welcome Mahapurush of the Week~*~Saaz~*~ll~ (Page 23)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

main aur kya kahoon...if I knew where to get pics from...why would I waste it on people from IF...khud na pehentee...chadd yaar....

Uh huh...un acceptable...I want it done! asap!!! Warna I'll give you the nastiest outfitLOL

BUT I CANNOT IMAGINE IT....Who knows you may land up for the date and all KT would probably do is be stuck to his I-phone answering his messages and taking a phone call from his agent who has received a call saying that they want to cast KT in another dance number this time wearing golden pants with dance moves exactly the same ones he had in Rab Ne bana Di jodi...and he may get so pissed off that he many remove all his anger on you.....OR OR OR ....while he is seated and checking his msgs, he may get a call from his agent stating that Imitiaz Ali has contacted him for a rom-com lead and he is so happy...that he leaves to celebrate with family...YAAR!!!! Anything can happen....isiliye tho.. write your own dreams...

This is hilarious enough to crack me up! I'll take this...Khush?LOL Party Pooper!LOL

What do you mean masti by carrying Yashu...but that was needed in the scene right??? Good lord...what analysis...??...like make up a scene with YM and KT as YM KT and not shanak??...but that is MADE UP....not analysis....FICTION HAI WOH?!!!...hai na???....yaar ...dimaag ka dahi...

OMG u really think it was scripted? lmao...no babes it wasn't. in fact it was improvisation or rather I believe it was KT playing a joke on Yashu, hence the masti. Kya re saazy tu bhi na. now fata fat, get my task done...

Woh real life walla scene tha joh phir jaan bujh ke dala gaya...nahi toh recent scenes he lelo. woh toh yasharan hai na?LOL tu bhi na...dimaag ka dahiLOL

FUN FOR WHO??? YOU??? Yaar jaake thoda ice cream kha le ya circus dekhne chalee  jaa....

Mujhe nahi circus dekhna aur ice cream maine kha li hai...i want it done now!LOL

HAASTHO.... I also don't know and don't care....end mein hum sab fictional characters hi tho hai....hai na??? YOu did'nt tell me what you think of this possibility....please re rooj analyse karke bol na...it is possible na ki we are all fictional characters and the forum is an alternate universe...BOL rooji BOL....tera tippanni de...

What is Tippanni? lol Nope sorry even tho we are characters in virtual world but we are still people w/o super-powers or cartoon characteristics...so yes I want this doneLOL ASAP!!! Warna I'll make you a character u will regret!Big smileTongue

THIS I AM WILLING TO CONSIDER.....on certain conditions.....

Ok...if those conditions are related to giving up task then no...I won't beside...I know u will write this OS since many are demanding it.LOL

Yaar teri pyaas gayee tel lene...unkee pyaas bhuj gayee...woh log honeymoon se wapas ghar bhi aagaye...jaake dekh....pregnancy ka daur chal raha hai....

Ok you know what...I'll let this go because of your comment...it was hilarious!ROFL

For lawyers all terms are crucial...and cannot be applied in alternative universal situations...there could be liability issues raised even in the real world....

Are you being serious or sarcastic? because that is not a valid reason for not doing this taskLOL

It wasn't finished...and now get on with it!

PS: tu bahana bada karti haiLOL Stop being a baby!!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutejparkersaaazadventure_gurl-Deepali-

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
 Rooj you awesome!Cool
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Hey saaz congratulations..

I love ur most famous quote Dimaag ka dahi bana diya  

only one question

If u were a cv and the  channel tells u have to somehow have to show MMS matter

completely satisfying some of   the viewers who have been pestering for a proper act on the

part of  rahul /shaan on th affair without destroying rahuls image.by  making him ask sorry

etc., ( i mean he should not ask sorry)LOLLOLLOL

but yet at the same time that track should give satisfaction to viewers .LOLLOLLOL

how would u handle it  ( i am asking this since I know u were very particular about the MMS matter being treated seriously and not so lightly )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazadventure_gurl-Deepali-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
@ deepali...hmmm...tho OS??? Okay let me think of something...

@Shriya..thanks re....I think my SS Tum Pukaar Lo pretty much very clearly put out how they could have handled the issue...are you asking me in the current scenario how they should play it? I think the CVs have missed the bus...

@ SYS...Haath dukh rahe hai Hugs de de ke...

Edited by saaaz - 21 March 2011 at 6:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-adventure_gurlrooj-i-Deepali-

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
aww what a sport you have been Saaz! I agree with what you wrote in your story and the fact that CVS have missed the bus at this time for that issue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazrooj-i

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
@ AG..aww sweetie, thanks so much...well, they did miss the bus, but is'nt that how they had planned it? to push it under the carpet long enough for us to forget about it....and thats how they have introduced other mindless characters in the mix, the more we keep quiet about this mindless nonsense, the more chances of Shanak and RBO losing their magic and viewership..and the show closing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-adventure_gurlrooj-i

adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
 I agree with you Saaz, Holi  special seems promising though
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Sazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy   OS kaha hai?  eagrly waiting..kitna intazar karna padega