Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~ll~Welcome Mahapurush of the Week~*~Saaz~*~ll~ (Page 22)

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
sazzzzzzzy  write a big and hotty os of shanak...task dena padega kya ya chup chap
likh degi .. agar task dena padega to many more things whold be also addWink

Edited by Deepali88 - 20 March 2011 at 11:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Simple-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by -SYS-

Saaz
I don't think Rooj ka week is over at Sunday
Weird system she has.
What????!!! Are you serious????? I have a crazy week up ahead....hey ram!!!!
Of course I am serious.Have you known me to ever joke??

As for all the songs-give them to me anyway!
(This is what you get for pretending to have put some thought and spent some time in trying to win me over.Faltu mein trying to make me feel guilty)

Pagal ho gayee hai kya??? Ab main tere pe kyun waste karooon...next time someone is mad at me (for no reason might I add)....us pe aasmaati hooon....time saver I am big time.....
For you:
Rait ka mehel banaya, 
Haath tere kuch na aya,
Jhok mere dil ki ujri
Aas ka diya bujhaya
Bichri yaadein de ke
Pyaar sab se leke
Aaj koi chala hai saj ke piya nagariya re

P.S: Were you a telemarketer in your alternate life?

Hello,,,this mentalpanti for RBO takes up all my time in my alternate life....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutesaaaz-Deepali-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

[
(This is what you get for pretending to have put some thought and spent some time in trying to win me over.Faltu mein trying to make me feel guilty)

Pagal ho gayee hai kya??? Ab main tere pe kyun waste karooon...next time someone is mad at me (for no reason might I add)....us pe aasmaati hooon....time saver I am big time.....
For you:
Rait ka mehel banaya, 
Haath tere kuch na aya,
Jhok mere dil ki ujri
Aas ka diya bujhaya
Bichri yaadein de ke
Pyaar sab se leke

Ay Haye!!!!
Kya kare ke Paaon zameen Par 
nahin rehte mere
Bolo dekha hai kabhi 
tumne mujhe udthe huye??
Jo Pyaar tera maine paaya
Main chalee usse baatne...
Kabhi yeh bhi aasmake dekhlo
na rehna sehme huye.....

[/QUOTE]

Edited by saaaz - 20 March 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute-SYS--Deepali-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

[

For you:
Rait ka mehel banaya, 
Haath tere kuch na aya,
Jhok mere dil ki ujri
Aas ka diya bujhaya
Bichri yaadein de ke
Pyaar sab se leke

Ay Haye!!!!
Kya kare ke Paaon zameen Par 
nahin rehte mere
Bolo dekha hai kabhi 
tumne mujhe udthe huye??
Jo Pyaar tera maine paaya
Main chalee usse baatne...
Kabhi yeh bhi aasmake dekhlo
na rehna sehme huye.....

Tu mera haath haathon mein le ke chale
Meherbani teri
Teri aahat se dil ka dareecha khule 
Mein deewani teri
Mein deewani teri

[/QUOTE]

Edited by -SYS- - 20 March 2011 at 12:15pm

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

1. Democracy- How should it work on IF and in RBO. If you were chosen to be the president then how would you rule IF or RBO, strictly there!
KYA???? It is not a democracy right now? yeh le....main challi...
no rules...no regulations...khulla chod do....sabki bhadaas utarne do....sab ek doosre ko maarne do....full on!!! CVs dekhke...boklane do...
Okay seriously,,,end of the day this is a chat room about the show...we would like to believe that we make a difference to the way CVs think...but in reality, they treat this space as an additional PR strategy...come here ask for suggestions, make us feel that we were heard, but finally go and do what they want....that is classic politics...it happens everywhere and happens here too...in my view RBO forum...and I have lurked in many forums to tell you this....is one of the most sophisticated places ever...A lot of us don;t see eye to eye on everything but we have established common ground very well...and when it was needed we have all come together to support, some of us disagreed, some try to stop others, some leave, some come back,,,but we all wanted one thing...a good show...and my dear, all of the above is what a democracy is..SO I would let it be....the way it is...

I loved your answer Saazy...it was too good! especially the CVs part...and the way you put it together was superb!

thanks jee

2. Pick your 5 fav. people from IF and find them a picture of dress and prepare them for a date!
Arrey yaar baaki logon pe taras khao..../mere pe tho khaane se rahee... dude!!!...I have very bad taste in dressing....most of the times, I am in jeans and kurta......

yeh Kya tha? No i want u do the task and do any clothes that you can think of! find me pics!!!

main aur kya kahoon...if I knew where to get pics from...why would I waste it on people from IF...khud na pehentee...chadd yaar....

3. I have a date with KT (my dream) describe it for me!
Why do you want some one else to write your dreams...apne sapne khud likho...aur sakaar karo...wah! wah! wah! Saaz tujhe tho .... pata nahi...kya hona chahiye tha!!! self congo shongo kar....rooji dear..write your own dreams and make them come true!!

lmao...no i want to hear how u imagine it...LOL

BUT I CANNOT IMAGINE IT....Who knows you may land up for the date and all KT would probably do is be stuck to his I-phone answering his messages and taking a phone call from his agent who has received a call saying that they want to cast KT in another dance number this time wearing golden pants with dance moves exactly the same ones he had in Rab Ne bana Di jodi...and he may get so pissed off that he many remove all his anger on you.....OR OR OR ....while he is seated and checking his msgs, he may get a call from his agent stating that Imitiaz Ali has contacted him for a rom-com lead and he is so happy...that he leaves to celebrate with family...YAAR!!!! Anything can happen....isiliye tho.. write your own dreams...

4. Write one yasharan scene that you have noticed and liked so far. I am talking about the scenes the way I see them not the way you see them (in disguise of Shanak)
DUDE!!! Seriously...I have no clue what this means...I swear....and I know I am in some minority here....but dude...I don't even understand this yasharan thing re baba....

arre meaning mere walla analysis...u know how i do it...like post SR scene when he did that masti by carrying yashu...

What do you mean masti by carrying Yashu...but that was needed in the scene right??? Good lord...what analysis...??...like make up a scene with YM and KT as YM KT and not shanak??...but that is MADE UP....not analysis....FICTION HAI WOH?!!!...hai na???....yaar ...dimaag ka dahi...

5. Assign numbers to 10 members of IF and explain why
First explain why do I have to do this??? No seriously...why???

coz i wanna know how u come up with those numbers...its fun...LOL

FUN FOR WHO??? YOU??? Yaar jaake thoda ice cream kha le ya circus dekhne chalee  jaa....

6. Assign a fictional character to 10 IF members and explain why
Hello...we are on an online chat room...for all you know all the members here are fictional characters...and this forum is an alternate universe...just think about it...and let me know what your thoughts are and why?

yeh task toh karni hi karni hogi! idk and i don't care!AngryLOL

HAASTHO.... I also don't know and don't care....end mein hum sab fictional characters hi tho hai....hai na??? YOu did'nt tell me what you think of this possibility....please re rooj analyse karke bol na...it is possible na ki we are all fictional characters and the forum is an alternate universe...BOL rooji BOL....tera tippanni de...

7. write an OS related to Ice-cream and Shanak. so create a scene.
A hot Bombay afternoon, In an extremely crowded ice-cream cafe -

Shaan: I cannot believe ki tumhe rum and raisin pasand nahin...
Natasha: Shaan, come off it...yeh argument kar kar karke main thakk gayee hoon
Shaan: Rum and Raisin is heaven yaar....
Nat: Can we talk about something else?
Shaan: Lekin kyun, I am ordering two...
Nat: Nahin, I said I want mango and please order that...
Shaan: (to the person behind the counter) Excuse me, one mango and one scoop rum and raisin
Counter: Actually, rum and raisin andar se leke aana padega sir aur there is a huge line...could you wait???
Shaan: Of course...rum and raisin ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon

seated while Nat eats her mango icecream...
Nat: Are you sure, you dont want my mango?
Shaan: pagal ho gaye ho kya? Main apna rum and raisin ke liye wait karoonga and just to let you know, share bhi nahi karne walla....

he glances outside the cafe to see a girl in a pink churidhar arguing with a guy ...she is so animated and he seems to be cajoling her...and then suddenly she smiles the most enchanted smile he has ever seen...

Khanak: Lekin usne kaha na  ki sirf do minute lagenge...to tumhe itni jaldi kyun hai?
Suraj: Maine tumse pehle kahan tha, ki mujhe meeting pe jaana hai, mere paas time nahin hai,, lekin tum ho ke jo tum chahti wohi hona hai...
Khanak: Dekhiye...mere... ice cream ke baare mein kuch mat kehna...
Suraj: haan pata hai baba....(holds her pointed finger)
and she smiles the most enchanted smile he has ever seen....and they both enter the cafe...

only for the whole cafe to hear....."ONE RUM AND RAISIN"

Shaan rushes to the counter...passing through the crowds of girls and boys and aunties and uncles and kids and balloons and ice cream cups and cones and colors and fragrances from various ice cream flavours.....

gives a flirting smile to the girl behind the counter and holds on the cup of rum and raisin simultaneously only to realise his fingers are entangled into a set of soft fingers and a bangle touches his pulse...teasing it....

He looks up into the eyes of the girl with the most enchanted smile he has ever seen....

Haye kya OS hai...can u continue this to another SS of ur style? plz plz plz! continue writing it saazy...this is the only time im tartaring u!LOL

THIS I AM WILLING TO CONSIDER.....on certain conditions.....

8. Write a Hot honeymoon Shanak OS.
Hello please to be reading my last SS...has not one but two in them...thank you

No, meri piyas abhi tak nahi bujhi!LOL get it to meLOL beside it wasnt a honeymoon, they didn't spend time. lol it doesn't have to be that type of honeymoon...sheesh

Yaar teri pyaas gayee tel lene...unkee pyaas bhuj gayee...woh log honeymoon se wapas ghar bhi aagaye...jaake dekh....pregnancy ka daur chal raha hai....

9. You are a lawyer well I want you to apply the lawyer terms to RBO and explain why. Trick is make it funny
Sorrie...what???????????????????????/

im not a lawyer but rn't there some set of lawyer terms that are crucial to the law part? i want u to do that here...pick like 5 or somethin

For lawyers all terms are crucial...and cannot be applied in alternative universal situations...there could be liability issues raised even in the real world....

10. Write an OS on your hair!ROFL
Is chaand jaise mukhde ko encapsulate kare
Yeh zulf hain ya raat 
aur us par yeh taare...

bewakoof....yeh taare nahin...dandruff hain!!!

This was the best answer! I cracked up so hard...thanks Saazy!!!

Ummm....want to say you are welcome.....

Ok finish the unfinished business!!!

FINISHED!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS--Deepali-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@SYS....  
AAA GALE LAGA LE!!!! 
TERE BINA JIA JAAYE NA RE....................

@Deepali
Shall write OS ....then no other task okay? paaka...only OS and no other task...yeh manjoor tujhe to bol...

-SYS--Deepali-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

@SYS....  
AAA GALE LAGA LE!!!! 

Lag ja gale ke phir
Ye haseen raat ho na ho
Shayad ke iss janam mein 
Mulaqat ho na ho

@Deepali
Shall write OS ....then no other task okay? paaka...only OS and no other task...yeh manjoor tujhe to bol...

Edited by -SYS- - 20 March 2011 at 3:51pm

saaaz-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

@SYS....  
AAA GALE LAGA LE!!!! 
Lag ja gale ke phir
Ye haseen raat ho na ho
Shayad ke iss janam mein 
Mulaqat ho na ho

All 2 songs were mind blowing  i loved itLOL

@Deepali

Sazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy mujhe manjoor hai tere OS ke liye sab manjoor haiHugHug

Edited by Deepali88 - 20 March 2011 at 8:38pm

saaaz

Go to top