Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~ll~Welcome Mahapurush of the Week~*~Saaz~*~ll~ (Page 15)

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by Deepali88

Hi sazy..dil dhoondha ta hai phir vahi fursat ke raat din...  me too love love love that song,,,you like the duet or the solo by Bhupinder???...Gulzar does these masterpieces where he writes a duet and a solo and he turns the lyrics from happy to sad...but keeps the hook line.....FABULOUS!!!.loved the sonng and i think tumhe fursat nahi milegi abHug...anyways WHAT THE.....IS THIS???? CHINESE TORTURE...

saazy i loved both version..lata-bhupender and solo bhupender..me jab bhi yeh song sunti hoo to jaise
satve asman per ud rahi hoo..masterpies song and gulzar and madan mohan made a great chemistry it
i know you are a great fan of gazal so chosse this one for youLOL
and not torture re..have a great fun notithing elseROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkersaaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Hi sazy..dil dhoondha ta hai phir vahi fursat ke raat din...  me too love love love that song,,,you like the duet or the solo by Bhupinder???...Gulzar does these masterpieces where he writes a duet and a solo and he turns the lyrics from happy to sad...but keeps the hook line.....FABULOUS!!!.loved the sonng and i think tumhe fursat nahi milegi abHug...anyways WHAT THE.....IS THIS???? CHINESE TORTURE...

saazy i loved both version..lata-bhupender and solo bhupender..me jab bhi yeh song sunti hoo to jaise
satve asman per ud rahi hoo..masterpies song and gulzar and madan mohan made a great chemistry it

Thanks dearie....very sweet of you...now I shall leave you with another Gulzar masterpiece...Ek Akela is Shaher mein...(solo by Bhupinder) and Do Deewane Sheher mein (Duet)...from Gharonda...Dil Khush kare dono...

shall answer yur qs fursat mein...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

[
6. One thing to keep 'dustbins' away from RBO bribe the director who pets the bins

ROFLROFLROFL you didnot say this..ROFLROFL

@embarrassing moment:
Why are those moments during having a babie called embarrassingConfused... phhhssttt.. they should be called.. 'under the influence' ROFL

HAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSTHO!!!!!LOL

-YasharanArshi--Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks dearie....very sweet of you...now I shall leave you with another Gulzar masterpiece...Ek Akela is Shaher mein...(solo by Bhupinder) and Do Deewane Sheher mein (Duet)...from Gharonda...Dil Khush kare dono...

shall answer yur qs fursat mein...

sazzy  me loved all the gharonda songs specialy that 2 songs along with tumhe ho na hoo mujhko to itna yakin hai sad and happy version both ..all songs was amazing and excilient and gulzar and jaidev did a great job to make it.. your choice similer with me i thinkLOL
simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Saaazy!!

Congrats on being the MOTW..you truly deserve it!!!:)

You are doing a great job so far!!

Whatever I wanted to know abt you, someone has already asked!! So need some time to think!!

But just wanted to let you know that I really admire you for who you are!!!:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazadventure_gurlrooj-i-Deepali-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

1) Colour of your eyes; dark brown
2) What three things you never forget to take when you leave home.: jeans, kurta and glasses

Lmao... ROFL Blushingbesides going out dressed dearie...Evil Smile.. jeans kurta to count nahin karta!! (don't be angry please no chappals )WinkWinkLOL

dude...what you saying...no chappals also??? (anyway once forgot those so does not count methinks)... bra, chaddi chalega kya? ..some people forget those these days...I am not like that baba...

3) love marriage or arranged? Why?: you mean personally or philosophically?

Both!!WinkTongue

Personally- love! 
Philosophically: Ki farak painda yaar...as long as he gives you a hot water bag and rubs your back/tummy during that time of the month and you pick up all his dirty laundry including his horrible underwear from the floor...sub kuch sameich hai...

4) Chicken came first or the egg?LOLLOL In my house, eggs come...chicken does not...we eggeterians... 
 Hahahaha, not acceptable answer.. tell na.. egg or chicken or chicken or egg.. tell tell... tell na!!LOL Bola na egg...I am too chicken for this question....aur kya bolu???
5)Your preference, sweet or salty snacks? Why? Sweet..cause I got Sweet teeth
[/QUOTE]
Mwaa for the rest.. Try again!! Will come with another set tomorrow!  KYA????? Are you serious??? why would you do that??? 
[/QUOTE]

@Deepali...answered yours on the previous page

Edited by saaaz - 17 March 2011 at 6:48pm

-YasharanArshi--Deepali-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simiv

Hey Saaazy!!

Congrats on being the MOTW..you truly deserve it!!!:)

You are doing a great job so far!!

Whatever I wanted to know abt you, someone has already asked!! So need some time to think!!

But just wanted to let you know that I really admire you for who you are!!!:)

Thanks Simi...Hug

You know na re in admiration department I AM YOUR AC....Big smile

Edited by saaaz - 17 March 2011 at 9:00pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
FOR SYS

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF

1. I can eat a whole box of chocolates in one sitting

2. I can whistle like a mawali...you know the whistling with fingers in mouth...

3. I can sing anywhere ...in an auto, car, train, bus, airplaine, road, foothpath ....as long as there is a bathroom...

4. I have tried to put my whole fist in the mouth, but failed...i keep trying...in fact trying right now as I type with one hand

5. I love a neat house...thats why I am never in my own home

6. I keep wondering what it would be like to win a lottery and then calculate the taxes against it and the amount of paperwork and decide its not worth it...I wonder this everyday before going to work...

7. I am extremely lazy ...cannot help it...its quite an out of body experience...I am too lazy to fight it...

8. so lazy that I am stopping this godforsaken list business here...

thank you (lazy but polite...)

Edited by saaaz - 17 March 2011 at 9:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RagSiajparker-SYS--YasharanArshi--Deepali-togepe30

Go to top