Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 77

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Yes, when the spirit is given a human body, it has powers that other spirits do not have. They can really grow and become a better spirit or even a bad spirit. Just depends on the choices you make in your life. Some is predestined but much of it has to do with how the spirit chooses to live. Some spirits get very attached to this world, and they are not able to fully grow. Some spirits get very distracted and fall pray to bad things and do a lot of harm to others and themselves. It's all very complicated and hard to put in words. Most of us I think do not live to our fullest potential because we become satisfied with a particular way of living and thinking. It's not a bad thing, but I think it's always good to keep an open mind to new things.

There are spirits just sent down as spirits, and sometimes they have to observe someone else who is living as a human's life. They do not have any powers, but they must learn lessons as an outsider. Some spirits are sent down to guide others too. There is such a thing as a guardian angel! 

Some spirits are very spiritually high, and they come here in human form by choice. It is to guide the rest of us and help us. They give us hope and show us what we really need to be working at as human beings. I'm blessed to have met the people I have met who are like that. Some have even died, and I feel like I did not learn from them what I was supposed to learn, but perhaps the timing was not right. There will other spirits coming into my life too, so there's always room for groW*H.

Each person you are connected with is for a reason, and we have to find that reason. Sometimes I meet people and wonder why did I ever meet someone like that, then later in life I see they helped learn a lesson for the future. Life is a cycle, and we all go through to become a better soul. An analogy in a book I read talked about our spirit like a diamond. We have to keep coming back here in different forms and different scenarios to make our souls brighter and purer. 

My goodness! I wrote a TON! ROFL I actually have more to write, but I think I should stop. Don't want to bore you. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver (Page 4)" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Ah well said Sister ji.
Sooner or later we have to take steps in spirituality n it is a wonderful feeling. A balance is needed in life to move forward.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Yes, like the Chinese Yin Yang. Balance is important.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Buddha emphasised that we should not overdo things or else the  strings will snap. Not too tight and not too loose was best, the middle path.

He said depriving the body of food and overfasting was not the way too.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

The darkest hour is before Dawn

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Buddha emphasised that we should not overdo things or else the  strings will snap. Not too tight and not too loose was best, the middle path.

He said depriving the body of food and overfasting was not the way too.

This what our Gurus say too. Everything will happen according to the course of Time. Yeah, even they do not recommend fasting, but they say you should not eat meat, drink, or do drugs. I think it's because these are toxins for the mind. Oh and garlic and onions in food should not be eaten too, but I don't know why. I eat garlic and onions and eggs too in my food except on Satsang day. LOL I guess these things make the food taste good and make you addicted to eating or something. I don't really know. LOL They also do say if you really have desire to do something in your heart, you should do it. Like for example if you enjoy eating meat, it's fine. When the right time comes, I think people do give it up. I used to eat meat when I was younger, but now I have not eaten meat since the age of 8. I think They are right. 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I stopped eating meat for a while, but picked it up again. After a while we eat less of it. Certain food feed the senses and colours our minds, also overeating makes us sleepy.
Garlic n onions are good for health but I guess it is considered tamasic in nature.
I go for all in moderation. Not so crazy about food.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

I stopped eating meat for a while, but picked it up again. After a while we eat less of it. Certain food feed the senses and colours our minds, also overeating makes us sleepy.
Garlic n onions are good for health but I guess it is considered tamasic in nature.
I go for all in moderation. Not so crazy about food.

I love food and eating. LOL I enjoy cooking food and eating it, and there's not really anything wrong with it as long as you do not get greedy when you eat. I think overeating too many times is not a good thing because it can indicate greed. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top