Page 1 of 77

Page 1
Page   of 77
Page 2 Page 77

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Dear Friends please join me in wishing the Late Khaty Bhai a most Happy Birthday. Pl dedicate some words and songs too.
Though he is in Allah's Arms yet we should never forget our dearest Bro.
Nice of Google Bhai to remind me
May the Gods and Allah Bless you forever.
There never was a finer gentleman.

Happy Birthday Giraffe

Happy birthday mousey. Cuteness added on July 10th, 2009 in Cutest Animals

Edited by Summer3 - 02 May 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dedications to Late Khaty Bhai Birthday Anniver" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Ah my dear Bro was a great guy

I did a eulogies thread for those not knowing Khaty Bhai.
Please read it.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1436864

Forever-KA

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Oh Summer Bhai sorry, I just saw this thread. I only come to the Ninja CC directly when I see a reply, but I came here to see topics and saw this now. 

I did not get the opportunity to meet Khaty bhai, but he seems like a wonderful person from what you have told me and another member on here. I read the eulogy thread you opened too. From some of his posts you posted seems like he was an intellectually higher person with the way words flowed from him. I'm sure he's at one with God. 

Forever-KA

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh Summer Bhai sorry, I just saw this thread. I only come to the Ninja CC directly when I see a reply, but I came here to see topics and saw this now. 

I did not get the opportunity to meet Khaty bhai, but he seems like a wonderful person from what you have told me and another member on here. I read the eulogy thread you opened too. From some of his posts you posted seems like he was an intellectually higher person with the way words flowed from him. I'm sure he's at one with God. 
Thank you sis, life is indeed strange and sometimes we take people for granted; next moment they leave a vacuum and an emptiness behind.
Yes he was an over-achiever, but most importantly he was a wonderful and peace loving human being who tried to help everyone.

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Well, it's wonderful that life gave you the opportunity to know someone as wonderful as him, and it seems like you both were very good friends. Sorry about your loss! 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Well, it's wonderful that life gave you the opportunity to know someone as wonderful as him, and it seems like you both were very good friends. Sorry about your loss!

Thanks
His illness stretched for a while and had to put up with a lot of suffering. There were times when he lost his memory but still he would contact me as his bro in Canada would connect him to me. He was so polite n well behaved eventhough he did not know exactly who I was.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Thanks
His illness stretched for a while and had to put up with a lot of suffering. There were times when he lost his memory but still he would contact me as his bro in Canada would connect him to me. He was so polite n well behaved eventhough he did not know exactly who I was.

Aww...that really sad! What what he suffering from? 

That's good of his brother to do that. Seems like he's a caring person as well.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
His bro was devastated completely to see his younger bro in such a state and finally go. The news had been kept away from the mum for a long while as Khaty Bhai dud not want tI worry her. But he knew he was going and kept telling me waqt kam hai. 2 years earlier he had an open heart surgery but he never fully recovered from it.
In my mind he is very much alive but I cannot disturb him too much for I believe it's not proper to "disturb" them. Constant thinking troubles them. Of they have a message we can see them in our dreams too. But every soul has to move on.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top