Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BreakPoint (Maneet FF)- Epilogue added (pg 122) (Page 2)

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Chapter 7 - I tried..but I failed..

After 2 months

Maan was waiting for the aircraft to land at Delhi.......already the landing announcement was done....and he was so eager to come out ...reach home ....and talk to her.....This 2 months at London.....how he has passed ...only he knows...everyday he has lived in fear of hearing some bad news......He was so much worried about her....He had no rights on her life....but still he almost forced her to marry Dev....and she did because she was in love with him....what I have done.....he had tears in his eyes.....he was hoping.......if everything is  fine between two of them.......then probably Geet will forget what she went through......she may forgive me.....

This 2 months , he didnot recieve any call from either Dev or Geet.....and it was worrying him.....but he was in touch with Dadi....Dadi never said anything about Geet...it was making him hope better for Geet......

He remembered that night when he decided to leave for London...He had gone to meet Geet....

[flashback]

"Geet......I am leaving for London tonite....I will be away for long time....I want you to take care of yourself......."

She had big tears in her eyes....

"Maan....Are you running away...because you cannot see me in pain.....?"

He didn't said anything....he knew...she is saying truth......

"Geet....I want you to at least try once......Dev is not bad at heart......but he uses his hands and legs...."

She didn't said anything... ..simply was looking at him....and he was pained......he could feel his going away is scaring her....

"Geet....Dadima is here...I will be in touch with her....and if you want to talk to me...you can call me anytime on my number..." he tried to give her strength.....

[/flashback]

But he never recieved any call from her....and in his heart he was praying....Geet is fine....if not...then he will not be able to forgive himself.......how he will face her........how he will face himself....

Soon his plane landed...Dadima had come to recieve him....and he was happy to see her.....but he couldn't stop himself asking about Geet...

"Dadima....How is Geet...?"

"Fine...but most of the times she is in her room.....Dev also.......not at home most of the time........"

He was worried.......now......

It was quite late.......when they reached home...and Maan decided to wait till morning....to talk to Geet...he was so anxious to see her....

Next morning

He was anxiously waiting for her to come to the dinning table while having his breakfast......She should be here by this time....his eyes...were waiting for her...to see......if everything is fine with her....he was dying to know....each second as it was passing.....

Suddenly he heard......a loud noise from her room....and then saw Dev walking out of the room fastly......He knew some trouble......whenever she is in trouble...he comes to know somehow.......and he rushed inside the room....

She was lying sensless on the floor....with blood oozing out of her forehead....and he forgot everything.....he forgot she is Dev's wife...he forgot Dev had asked him not to interfere........he just remembered.......she is his life......he has to save her......

and hurriedly....he picked her in his arms...and came rushing....out ....

"Dadi ma....I am taking her to the hospital......."

While driving....he was constantly checking her...."Geet...I am so sorry.....please don't do this to me......come back to senses......At least give me one chance to ask for forgiveness........" but she remained senseless....Soon he reached hospital.

At hospital....

He was waiting eagerly for the Doctor to come out.......she was in operation theatre for almost an Hr...and he had no updates...Every moment passed was like an hour to him.....
He kept on praying..."Please Geet.....come back.....please come back....please give me one chance ......"

And soon his waiting was over.....

Doctor had a big smile...as he came out of OT" ....She is fine now.......she was badly hit.....but no worries...she is out of danger now...and also has come back to senses...You can meet her soon...."

He rushed inside....she was looking pale...but smiled at him...when she saw him....

"Geet......I am so sorry....I will not let you go through this anymore........" his eyes teary.....he hugged her tightly....

She had tears in her eyes....

"Maan....I tried......."

"Geet...I know.......let us not talk about it.....first your health.......Doctor has asked to avoid stress......."

and for next few days....he was 24x7 by her side....taking care of her.....everything....not leaving her for a single moment.....

Back at Khurana Mansion...

Geet was discharged from the hospital after few days ..and came back to Khurana Mansion. Maan could see her dilema...She was hesitant to go inside her room......and he also......didn't wanted her to be reminded of anything.......He shifted her things to another room....

He decided to talk to her......as she had almost recovered now.....and  went to meet her in her room....

"Geet...."

She turned...back....and looked at him....

"Maan....I know why you are here......." and stopped for a while....

"Maan.......I tried.......but...I think.......I have failed......I cannot take it anymore.......I want to go back.....to HP..." she had no tears...no expressions....as if she had no desires....like a stone statue...

"Geet.....I have talked to Dev for divorce......tomorrow the papers will come.....once you sign it.......I will leave you at HP...."

She nodded...and then didn't said anything....started looking outside....

He came out of her room.......he could not face her....couldnot ask for forgiveness......he even doesn't deserve......in front of her love....he looks so timid......I used her feelings.......I let her go through all this.......I left her in this and ran away.....and I did all this...because of Dev...he felt so low...he felt himself like trash....he is worse then Dev....He loved her and still let her go through all this....how he could do that.....

Next - Geet going back to HP..and...

Edited by goldenball - 23 March 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 125 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahuroshni77inlwgeetshanky18shanmanjugeetno1payal906cukishcavitaaastar432shah-jahandew.dropneetugarg123mishtikhurana9290860623krishna.gagsyfizza25tellycrazyasmi123wifey90TinkJiabdasitsallabtGURTIGemmbhakbhartifanalu5123holyangelkirannaryanidiyachillDazlingdivyakkaavvyyaageetapkatiehiwatarikhansangelrichu26mamatha.Paloma_D-BeingAppy-sakadafianaum91pari_DDannbellpreet.harmanits_meapril12sahibasharmaTaranaGeetchiki143HADmishtisiroililymishtibCuteTommyArsheelamansijani21sanjuleedoosheekaam_sweet_parimyedward12tanya_visparikhAmiiishputhCutee999KinshukKiDewanidreamy4everheermehermaanujaanucyum321butterfly.tanuNav2010jazzerettemilliiMsMovielovergangesegbsheetalvasaShimmerrpayal.gupta177maanshiHanishadeviKoolsmile-Zahra15-jayshu17-Veritaserum-paponeconritzy09simi91Krishnaluv94mrk-1meravigilisoWater.ambbihaanjucoolsmallvilleswetha10kooliiojnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*--Nargis--namita25sweet scorpiorsroopalimaanseeKaSh-Maneet-Fan..hinal..--Ratna--shah10ShalveVSai2008saanjh11Tyroammu5RageOfAnAngelCraziest_MGimpoojavermaMadhuri53harshdb_BlackPearl_mysteriousmillipickachuDownhillspvd.hayaat.

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Chapter 8 - Please forgive me...

Next morning - Geet leaving KM

Geet signed the papers and handed over to Maan....and then left for her room to do her packing......She remembered...2 months back only she had come at Khurana Mansion as Bahu...and now she is leaving....her life total upside down in last few months...but now I will make fresh start......I cannot let myself down....she decided.....

Maan...came in the room and saw her in deep thoughts...He was not able to speak any thing.....what he can say her...

"Geet........" he called her....and she came back from her thoughts....nodded and came out of her room...

She saw Dadima....and went to her....

Dadima was with all tears.........."Geet.....when you came in this house as Bahu......I had so many dreams........but I didn't knew...things will go so bad......out of hand........I thought probably both of you will work out your problems.....Dev ne aap par baar baar haat uthaya....aur hum chup rahain.....I was selfish...I thought everything will be fine soon........but I was wrong.......Please hamain maaf kar dena......."

She hugged her tightly....

Geet looked at Dev.......who was standing there....as guilty....she didn't said anything to him...and came out.....Maan was waiting for her outside...

On way to HP

They were both silent in the car....he driving....and she looking outside....inside both of them knew....they need to talk......but none of them was able to break the silence....and then it was broken by traffic jam on the highway.......long queue of trucks......Maan came out to find out....

"Geet, there is some major accident....Looks like it will not open up.....till morning...There is a hotel nearby and we can check in there...."

She didn't said anything....simply nodded and he took his car to the hotel......It was a simple highway hotel...but rooms were clean...and he decided to take it...

"Sir...we have only one room available now....because of the jam...its full now..." manager told him...

"Thik hain..book it ...." there was no other option for him....

"Sir,...kiske naam par..."

He thought for few seconds and said..."Mr and Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana........"

Geet didn't hear it......she was seating in lobby and in deep thoughts.....what she will tell her parents....her brother brij....her Darji....all  of them were so much happy.......now what she will explain to them......what she will tell them.......that she is back in just 2 months....whatever they knew about Dev...was wrong....their daughter is now trying for divorce.....

"Geet, lets go...we have got only one room....all rooms are packed..."

She looked at him and got up.

In the room

Maan kept their bags in the room...she decided to go for bath...and he decided to go out......the thought of being alone with her was unbearable for him...how can he face her.....he knew..till now they have not talked......he was so curious to know what was going inside her.......but she is keeping so silent....her silence is so much punishing to him....and he just didn't wanted to be alone with her...

But .....Maan...you have to speak to her...You have to ask for forgiveness...how could you just leave it...... I cannot let her go into this depression...she is my life.....at least I have to talk...what  she is feeling ...I have to know.....I have to bring her smiles back"

and he decided to come back....

As he entered...he saw her.....she had taken bath...her bruises still there though faded...some shine was back on her face...her wet hair was making her look more beautiful.....and she was resting on the bed....as she saw him...she got up from the bed...and looked at him....

He could not control himself.....

"Geet........I have to talk to you..." as if he was not able to suppress anymore....all his emotions ...all his pains...all his sufferings...

She just looked at him.....she knew they have to talk...but....she was avoiding it till now...where to start...everthing is so messed up.....

He took her hands in his hands and then knelt down....

"Geet,...I know..... I don't deserve  even to talk to you....but If i don't then I will die with this sufferings......"

"Geet, main tumhara gunahgaar hoon......"

"Geet...main jaanta hoon...main maafi ke layak nahin....mujhain koi haq nahin...aur mere liye koi sajaa kam nahin....tum jo mujhain sajaa dena chaogi.....main uske liye tyaar hoon.......but please say something to me...." He had tears in his eyes..
[eng x -I know...i have no right to ask...and no punsihment is enough for me...but punish me...." ]

"Maan....aapkee koi galti nahin...yeh mera faisla tha...main apne pyaar ka imtihaan dena chati thi....per I am sad that I failed...but Maan ...I tried...." she had tears in her eyes.....
[eng x - No fault of yours..I only wanted to tryout my love...]

"Nahin...Geet...main selfish ho gaya tha...how I could have asked such a thing from a you....I asked for your life..for my brother....and you gave happily..... in front of your love.....I can't dare to stand......Tumne mujhain dil se chahan...aur maine......"  his eyes...as if dying thousand deaths...

"Maan.....Aap Dev ke barain main kya jaante the.........? " she wanted to know this badly..tears came out of her eyes......

"Geet .....Main apne bhai ke pyaar main andha ho gaya tha.......aur maine tumhari jindagi bhi daav pe laga di.....mujhain laga ...sab thik ho jayega.......shaadi ke baad..... Dev badal jayega...par aisa kuch nahin hua......mujhain koi haq nahin tha ....aisa karne kaa...."  he was not able to look in her eyes....
[eng x - I was blinded by my love for my brother...and I risked your life...I felt dev will change after marriage.....i had no rights to do that]

"Maan......Par kiya shaadi karne se....kisseee ke naam kaa mangalsutra pehne se.....koi kissee ka pati ho jaata hain....?mere dil main sirf tum hon....and you only are my everything...my love...my lover,....my pati........"
[eng x- does marriage, or wearing mangal sutra makes him you husband...?]

"Geet..." he was stunned to hear it...after so much suffering .....she still loves him....

"Geet...main tumhare pyaar ke layak nahin,.....I cannot even come in front of you......"

She looked at him for some moment...hesitating.....as if thinking whether to say or not......then she spoke...

"Maan...maine wohi kiya....jo aapne chahan....aapne kahan...shaadi kor lo...maine kiya...aapne kahan...nibhane kee koshish karon... aur maine kiya.... can i ask one thing from you....?"
[eng x- i did what u wanted...u asked me to marry dev...i did...u asked me to give chance to my marriage ..i did ....can I ask for one thing from u ]

"Geet...tumhara poora haq hain mujh par....tum jo chaoogi...main tumhare liye karne ko tyaar hoon...."
[eng x- You have full rights on me...whatever u want ...i will do...]

"Maan......meri shaddi Dev se mere liye koi maayne nahin rakhti....dil se shaddi to maine tum se kee hain.....tum ko hee chaha hain....aur tum ko hee chaoongi.....and then again she stopped....for some seconds....and looked decisively in his eyes...
[eng x- My marriage with Dev doesn't mean anything to me...For me I am married to you....]

"Maan... kya main tumse aaj kee raat maang sakti hoon......Ek baar I want to live the night of being married......"
[Eng x- Can i ask tonight from u..one night I want to live as married ]

"Geet....Tum kis mitti kee bani hon.........tum itna pyaar mujh se kyun karti hon...." he was amazed by her love....
[eng x -from what you are made....why do u love me so much...]

"Maan ....mera apne aap par bas nahin hain....I love you and I can die for you...."

"Geet...." he hugged her tightly.....

"Geet...aaj se abhi se......I will be always with you....whatever you went through, I will try to erase all from your life....I will give all happiness to you....from today meri jindagi ...tumhare jindagi se bandh gayee hain.......meri har saans ab tumhare liye hain...."  he wiped out all tears from her eyes.....

and carried her in his arms...to the bed....

"Geet...you know...our first kiss...that night in rains...it haunted me every night.....your taste.....I can still feel it...." and then he claimed her lips....she was ready to accept....eagerly..and she equally kissed him back....her soft lips...the warmth of her mouth....he felt so much apnapan ....and he slowly kissed her on her forehead...her cheeks and her nose.....and he looked into her eyes.....brown eyes...darkening.....waiting anxiously for what he will do next....

He first took her dupatta off.....and slowly her dress....she was now in bare minimum....he looked at her....she had closed her eyes.......with shyness.....her cheeks were red....with all blood flushed there....and he felt heat on his back.....as she kept her hands there....

"Geet...don't you want to see me....?"

She looked in his eyes.....and started removing his clothes......she was awestruck as she looked at his bare body.....So many times she had imagined him...without his shirt....and she started touching him everywhere...as if wanted to make herself sure...that tonight he is with her....her dreams with him......becoming reality....and she wanted to give him all pleasures.....she started kissing him....first his forehead.......then his neck and slowly going below and below.....

He got hold of her as he felt her on his..... and brought her up.....and made her sit on him....on his waist....his hands on her slender waist.....her legs on both sides......her hair covering her face.....he could see her front fully....the tiny covering was so annoying to him.....he took off her bra.......freeing her bo*.....he was dazzled by what he saw....like a mermaid...so pure...so beautiful....so unhibited....he was speechless....suddenly she took his hands...and placed them on her mounts...as if saying....Maan...I am all yours....

He smiled at her......brought her near.....gave her a forceful kiss once more....and switched off the lights....

After some time...

"Geet....I will try to give you all happiness......My life is for you now...." he was awake....murmered to her......she was in deep sleep.....her hair covered her face....her hands were wrapped around him...he started removing her hair from her face...and then kissed her on her forehead....

"Geet..utho....." she didn't get up ... sleeping....

"Geet...come on....I want you again......."  no reaction from her.....

He started then playing with her ni*...He knew this is what will wake her.....but she still didn't open her eyes.....

He tried kissing her...thrusting him on her mouth......but still she didn't open....her eyes closed...

and then he tried his fingers at her lower parts...and she opened her eyes......popped...

"Maan......."  she had shararat in her eyes....

"Geet....so you were pretending....I knew you were awake....."  he liked seeing  shararat back in her eyes.......

and he took her once again.....this time it was so explosive.......they feared the bed must have broken.....third time they did it on floor.......

Next Morning

Maan got up...and saw she was not there on the bed.......he smiled as he remembered......their night together.....and then he called her...

"Geet...where are you..."

He didn't get any response...he went and checked into wash room...she was not there.....

He came back...puzzled...where she must have gone.....

and then he saw a note on the side table....

"Maan..

Thank you for fulfiling my wish last night...
I will always remember....my suhaag raat...
but I don't want you to be troubled for me anymore....
I am leaving now for HP.

Thanks for all what you have done for me.

-
Geet..."

and he was stunned....this he had never thought...that she will walk out in the morning.....

"Geet...My life is for you...I cannot live without you....I cannot let you go like this..."

Next - Geet at her home....divorce...and ....

Edited by goldenball - 24 March 2011 at 10:11pm

The following 126 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahuinlwgeetgabershanky18shanmanjugeetno1payal906cukishcavitaaastar432shah-jahandew.dropneetugarg123mishtikhurana929086062301leotheliongagsykrishna.fizza25asmi123tellycrazywifeyt3ejGemmjoa123itsallabtGURTIkirannaryaninonabebublessednimbhakbhartifanalu5123avantika_singhVirIka4everred135bholyangeldiyachillursrithikaanaum91-BeingAppy-sakadafikatiehiwatarikhansangelrichu26mamatha.MSgayatriDazlingdivyakkaavvyyaasahibasharmaits_mesiroililymansijani21CuteTommysanjuleeam_sweet_parimyedward12bobbydolldoosheekateri_susandreamy4eversparikhputhCutee999jazzerettecyum321maanujaanuNav2010milliininaviMsMovieloversheetalvasagangesegbShimmerr-Zahra15-jayshu17COLOGYmaanshiKoolsmile-Veritaserum-paponeconritzy09simi91Krishnaluv94krati5ambbihasanu3108mrk-1meravigilisoWater.anjucoolsmallvillejnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10--Nargis--namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiopop77ShalveKaSh-Maneet-Fan..hinal..kooliioshah10--Ratna--maanseeVSai2008preethiasaanjh11Tyroammu5zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6RageOfAnAngelCraziest_MGimpoojavermaMadhuri53harshdbLoquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_mysteriousmillipickachuDownhill.hayaat.spvd

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Chapter 9 - After THE BreakPoint

After 5 years

Maan heard the announcement for boarding..........he took his bag.......his laptop and his coat......he was going to Shimla to  meet some of the local dress designers......to hire them for recent Khurana group's garment company...Khurana-Trends....he was very excited by the response he had recieved from the market......and he was sure this venture will be as successful as his other companies......In last five years he has expanded his business from real estate to...hotels...holidays....and latest in apparel....and they had chosen Shimla as the place to put their factory....and today he had a meeting with local designers...to bring the new design lines......

He was felt Shimla was a good choice for his factory ....as local fresh talent will help in giving a new identity to his company........he was eager to start his work.

As he sat on his seat........his eyes went to the girl standing in front of him.....tall...long hair.....wearing jeans.....kurti with bandhini dupatta......and saanse ruk gayee.....the thought came......."Is she Geet ?"  and he got up......came in front and had a look at her...hoping in his heart very much....."Please...Babaji....let it be Geet........"

He opened his eyes...his heart beat stopped for a moment......and he was so dis-appointed and came back to his seat....

"How much I have to go through this pain of not seeing her.......How much more I have to suffer........"

"Geet,..... where are you...?...I just want to see you once....." his heart crying....his eyes always searching for her.....

He can feel her fragrance as if she is seating besides him......her kisses on his lips.....her warm mouth......and her brown eyes....full of shararat.....he sees her everywhere,.....and for last 5 years...he has searched her everywhere....but no trace of her....he doesn't know how is she....where is she...what she went through after that night.......that they spent in the hotel......

He can still remember her note.......each and every line on that note.......that note is her only thing with him........and he took out that from his purse.......and read it once again......

"Maan..

Thank you for fulfiling my wish last night...
I will always remember....my suhaag raat...
but I don't want you to be troubled for me anymore....
I am leaving now for HP.

Thanks for all what you have done for me.

-
Geet..."

He didn't meet her again after that.. didn't hear her voice.....and  he remembered...how devastated he was when he had seen that note.......

[flashback]

He came rushing out with the note....  "Manager...did you see my wife....? "

"Yes...she just went out ...1 Hr back..."

He took his car keys fast.....still in his black night dress.......giving damn care to his looks...his chappal...and he was driving like crazy...just thinking..... "Geet....don't do this....trust me....." and he had searched almost all buses passing by ...going to HP....but could n't find her....

Then he decided to call at her home......her brother Brij picked the phone....

"Maan...we didn't expect this from your family....and no one from your family cared to inform us.....not even Dadi ji....not you....and now divorce...what is this... ?"

How he could explain.....

"Yes....we couldn't  let you know anything ......we are so ashamed by Dev's behaviour...we could not face you..."

"But I want to talk to Geet now...."

"Geet will not talk to anyone of you......."

'"Just wanted to know if she has reached ?......"

"Yes.......and we never thought your family will be so uncultured....You sent her in bus.....didn't cared to drop her...and that bas***d Dev.......we will see him........we will see all of you....."   and Brij kept the phone angrily...

He felt relieved...at least she has reached home now....but I should not delay this divorce......I have to get it fast......

Maan back at Delhi

"Dev....you sign these papers......I want you to free Geet as early as possible......" He was straight to the point...

Dev didn't said anything.....signed the papers and gave it to him....

As Maan was leaving.....

"Bro.......I know I am wrong in hitting her.......I am wrong in abusing her.....also being forceful to her.......Par Bro....I want to let you know one thing.......I never saw any feelings in her eyes for me........"

"Dev....this cannot be an excuse......you could have won her by your affection.......love.......respect.......but you tried other options......which I cannot tolerate....I tried talking to you....but you thought  I was interfering......Now its better you free her.....I cannot trust you......."

and he left.

Maan sent those papers to his lawyer...for initiating the procedures ....and he decided to call Geet...to let her know that papers have been filed...and soon the process will be completed...He will ensure...there is no problem from Dev...and after that he will make her his......legally.....

He called at her place...her brother Brij picked the phone....

"Brij.........I want to talk to Geet...."

"Geet will not talk to anyone from your family....."

"Please let her know that Dev has signed papers...and soon the process will be completed........:" he was feeling helpless.....

while keeping the phone he thought..."Geet... few more months....once i get the divorce papers in hand......I will not take any time to make you mine...."

during this..he tried calling her.....many times...but her parents...Brij ...none allowed to get him in touch with her....he was feeling restless.......not knowing what is happening to her........what she is thinking....and he decided to go and meet her.....

Next day at HP

Maan arrived at HP early morning....straight to her house....

"Maan Singh....don't dare to enter....after what your family has done with Geet.......we cannot allow you in our house..." Brij roared as he saw him... but that didn't scared him........he just wanted to see her...to know that she is well.....everything is fine with her.....

"I have just come to meet Geet.. and once I meet her I will leave..."

"You cannot meet her......."

"why I just want to meet her once..."

"because she is not at HP now.......we don't know where she is....and all this has happened because of your family....."  and he closed the door...

Maan......his whole world stopped........what he had thought .......to give her happiness.......to be with her.....and now where is she...and why she left.......she didn't inform him...she didn't cared to call him.......

He was wrecked.....

"Geet....don't do this to me....now when I want to be with you.....when I want to give you all happiness....you have left me...."

He had searched her everywhere....her friends....delihi....chandigarh...all nearby...but didn't hear anything about her.

[/flashback]

He came from his thoughts as he heard landing announcement......till now he is searching for her....dieing to see her once.....he never understood why she walked out from his life......he had told her....that he will be with her always....but she didn't trust him....and the beautiful night they spent together.....his only precious memory.......his only consolation.....he has not slept since then......not able to put any reason for her disappearance.....and why she has not contacted him till now........only thing he remembers......he had put himself totally in the work........but not a single second his eyes were not searching for her.....not a single second she was away from him.........

He got down...colllected his bags...and came out...driver was waiting for him ....to take him to the Khurana Guesthouse....

Next ...all of you know..but still putting...Maan Meets Geet

Edited by goldenball - 25 March 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 135 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10gaberinlwgeetroshni77shanky18shanmanjugeetno1vibhutippayal906cukishcavitaaastar432Candy_jsshah-jahandew.drop9290860623neetugarg123mishtikhuranakasturi11gagsykrishna.fizza25wifey90tellycrazyasmi123alu5123avantika_singhshalinikanagubhakbhartifanbdasGemmjoa123nonabebuholyangeldiyachillursrithikaPaloma_Dsam1234fly-BeingAppy-sakadafisamaira39surbhijn106anaum91MSgayatriDazlingdivyakkaavvyyaageetapkatiehiwataririchu26mamatha.annbellpari_DDits_mesahibasharmasiroililyHADmishtimishtibmansijani21CuteTommysanjuleeam_sweet_parimyedward12teri_susanbobbydolldoosheekacyum321butterfly.tanuKinshukKiDewanidreamy4everfebinyusuffputhDhara_sCutee999sparikhjazzeretteNav2010maan-ki-sanjananinavimaanujaanuMsMovielovergangesegbsheetalvasaShimmerrsimi91ritzy09-Zahra15-jayshu17-Veritaserum-paponeconrupzloveuKrishnaluv94LuvScoobysanu3108ambbihamrk-1meravigilisoVintagepeachkrati5Water.maanshiKoolsmilesmallvilleswetha10KaSh-Maneet-Fankooliio--Nargis--CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11..hinal..rsroopalimaanseeshah10jnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*RageOfAnAngelimpoojavermaShalve--Ratna--saanjh11preethiaVSai2008zaara2212ammu56n6s6k6i6r6a6n6TyroCraziest_MGMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_harshdb.hayaat.Downhillspvd

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Chapter 10 -" Maan meets Geet"

Designer Presentations @ Trends

Maan and his team at Khurana Trends were having lunch together and discussing about the designers who had given their presentations in the morning session.....Maan was impressed by the quality of designers which his team had selected after going through so many applications…..All of them are talented …he felt…and was getting convinced that …his choice of Shimla…will work.

After lunch...they were presentations again….he looked at watch....just 1:00 clock...It was tiring day for him....morning only he arrived ….freshened up…..Adi came to pick him from the guesthouse…..and briefed him about the day...He had come to Shimla earlier also...but no longer stays...and this time also...he will leave soon.
He came back in his room.....loosened his tie…..and ordered for a cup of coffee...He is so used to this routine now....That's the best way I can keep myself engaged.

Adi...came and called him...

"Sir ...for the next round...there are 10 more left..." he didn't say anything......took his cell....and came to the conference room.

He looked at the next profile of the Designers.....and came across …..Geet Handa and Rehan Kapoor.... and    
"Is it Geet ...my Geet..." and his heart started beating 1000 beats per sec.....filled with all hopes…….his eyes eager to see her...... "Please let it be her...." he was praying in his heart....he wanted to rush out and see….

His eyes...eagerly wait ..."Babaji...Please this time don't disappoint me......."

and the door opened...and his eyes didn't dare to blink........his heart stopped for the moment....and then he saw her.....

She was there.....his angel…..his wait is over…...finally he has met her……and he wanted to dance with joy…….. He couldn't believe she is there…….

She saw him and she also….froze for the moment as if she is also not able to believe...and then he stood up...

"Gentlemen....Please excuse us for some time...I want to talk to her......."

He didn't care what others thought.....at this moment he cannot let anyone .....Anything come between them.....he has to talk to her…to feel her back in his arms to believe that Yes she is there…

And He rushed to her...his life......

"Geet...where you were...I searched you everywhere....you know......meri kya halaat hain...kitna tarsaa hoon main tumhari ek jhalak ke liye......tum bina kuch bole...mujhse bina baat kiye...chali gaayee...."he had tears in his eyes.....and  he hugged her tightly.

He looked at her once again all over her…...not able to believe if she is standing in front of her...and with tears in his eyes....with his voice choked....

"Maan...I am fine......I am OK...I am doing well...." she slowly murmured…...trying to comfort him.....

"Geet......now I will not let you go....I am not going to leave you for a second….." He was not letting her go...slowly she released herself from his embrace....

"Maan......its long time...things have changed.....life is not same...I have closed that chapter of my life long back......I have moved on......."

He was puzzled by her calmness...coolness…..and looked at her....Seeing him as no effect on her……

"Geet……what are you saying....how can you say this….I have not moved on…..for me...my life stopped...the time you left me...I am standing still there...waiting for you...."

"Maan...I am so sorry....but…...then you have to move on.....because I have... and I don't want have any urge to look back...."

Then she said....."Maan ...yeh sab batein toh hoti rahengi....kya hum kaam kee batain karain...."

He was still trying to absorb what she is saying....she has moved on.....How can she...she was deeply in love with him....she sacrificed her life for him...and now she is saying she has moved on....and he couldn't believe himself...

And he could not understand what she said..." ........Kaam kee batain ...? ....

"Geet...I don't believe you...."

"Maan.....I can't help you......Can we start presentation now…..." she was as calm as standstill water....and came out of the room...

After some time they started presentation…… Geet was giving it...and Maan went into his thoughts…...till trying to absorb what has happened...He has met Geet...he had so many times imagined...what would happen if he meets her some day....and every time...he could see a happy and crying Geet....but this he had never expected...she saying she had moved on......

He looked at her …she was looking as beautiful as always…..wearing a sleeveless white top…..and a long slim and slit skirt….giving her professional  look…..she had curled her hair….yes…he was feeling very proud to see her confidence…but her calmness was disturbing him……what has happened…how there is no effect on her.

After the presentation was done….

"Ms Handa....I would like to meet you again...before you leave......"

Evening

The contracts were signed with all designers…....and after that everyone started leaving.....It was quite late… Maan looked at watch…. she might have left…but…he was surprised when he saw her….

Geet came into Maan's cabin....

"Mr. Khurana....You wanted to meet me...." she was as formal as he was some time back.

As he saw her...he got up from his seat...and came nearer to her....

"Geet ....I want to talk to you...there so much to know about you....l"

"Maan……next time...I am very late now...now I will be working for your company so we will sure catch up old times. "

"Geet…...I will drop you..." He was getting a feeling she is politely avoiding him.

"Maan...I have got my scooty...I can go myself...but surely we will meet...so how long you will be in Shimla...?"

"Geet...I am not going anywhere…...till I talk to you....." He gave her a determined look.

She didn't said anything...he came outside with her....she took her scooty...he saw Rehan Kapoor also coming out ...and he sat at the back...and she drove away....

He was still not able to believe...that today he has met Geet...but then why he is feeling so empty…he had thought so many times… whenever he will meet her…he will say so many things to her….but today…she didn't let him speak anything……..and such a cool attitude…..

He called up Adi …

"Adi...I want all details about Ms. Geet Handa in an hr..."

"Sir…what kind of information you want…...her boutique profile is here with us……" Adi was confused….

"Everything…whether she is married……..how long she is here…what she is doing here….I want to know everything about her…."

After 1 Hr

"Sir, here is what we could collect in one Hr……" Adi was with his report in his cabin….
Geet Handa
  • In Shimla For Last 5 Years
  • Works in a Designer boutique 'Sanjida…" which is on the Mall Road, Rehan Kapoor is owner of Sanjida.
  • She is also studying MBA at City College.
  • Status : Un-married, No boy friend…...but is friendly with Rehan Kapoor
He looked at the details again….
"Adi……Make sure… she is there for tomorrow's party which we have thrown for all our new partners….designers….."

Adi nodded and left….

Next - at Party....

Edited by goldenball - 27 March 2011 at 11:07pm

The following 134 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahupyarisaheliinlwgeetgaberroshni77shanky18shanmanjugeetno1payal906cukishcavitaaastar432Candy_jsshah-jahandew.dropneetugarg123mishtikhurana9290860623krishna.gagsykasturi11tellycrazywifey90asmi123fizza25prizanonabebubhakbhartifanalu5123Gemmjoa123itsallabtGURTIbdasdiyachillred135bholyangelmaan13579SapphireFlamesanaum91MSgayatrikrsh07Dazlingdivyakkaavvyyaageetappreet.harmansakadafisamaira39sam1234fly-BeingAppy-annbellpari_DDkatiehiwatariits_mexolfiyasahibasharmaapril12siroililymansijani21myedward12am_sweet_parisanjuleeCuteTommyteri_susanshivangi783bobbydolldoosheekacyum321jazzerettefebinyusuffCutee999dreamy4eversparikhDhara_sRocks.DharasheetalvasaNav2010maanujaanuninaviGudiyalovesgurugangesegbMsMovieloverShimmerrmaanshiKoolsmilesimi91ritzy09-Zahra15-jayshu17kiran_ratiLuvScooby-Veritaserum-Water.krati5Krishnaluv94smallvilleambbihamrk-1shah10--Ratna--sona-rairsroopalimaanseekooliio--Nargis--CrazzyBusysweet scorpioKaSh-Maneet-Fan..hinal..swetha10jnawaz*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77preethiaVSai2008Shalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212saanjh11Tyroammu5priyasreeRageOfAnAngelCraziest_MGimpoojavermaMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_pickachumysteriousmilliDownhillspvd.hayaat.

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Chapter 11 -  Love definition..Changing ?

Maan looked at the details given to him by Adi...once again...

Geet Handa  
      In Shimla For Last 5 Years Works in a Designer boutique 'Sanjida'" which is on the Mall Road, Rehan Kapoor is owner of Sanjida. She is also studying MBA at City College.
    • Status : Un-married, No boy friend'...but is friendly with Rehan Kapoor

So she is still not married....then what could be her reason of showing such a cold behavior.....She is showing as if whatever happened between them 5 years back doesn't matter to her......she has just left everything and moved on.......Seeing him...she is not at all effected......this was confusing him very much......and then he looked at other point in the detail which grabbed his attention...she is studying also......He was actually very happy to see that....but then her behaviour remained a mystery to him.....

I have to know.....what's wrong with her.....I have to open her in front of me, even if she says she doesn't care for me......this I have to know for myself......and he was very eagerly looking for tomorrow's party where Khurana group had invited all the designer teams....He was hoping...Geet will come....if not then he will find out some other way to see her...he consoled himself.....

Next day ...Party at Hotel Hill View

The party was in full swing at Hotel Hill View.......All expected guests had come... but there was no sign of Geet and her friend Rehan.....Maan was waiting for her anxiously looking at the gate....continuously......he decided to check with Adi again....

"Adi...did you tell her..."

"Yes Sir.......both of them will be coming .....they had confirmed......The party has just started.....so let us wait......" Adi was confused...why Maan Sir is so interested in this girl...may be old fling......he thought...

After some time...finally his waiting was over......She came and he could not take his eyes off her she was looking more beautiful then yesterday....Then He saw Rehan behind her.....

She saw him...and smiled at him..."Hi..."

He went nearer to her....."You took long time......"

"Yes.....Got stuck.......Late  at Boutique......."

He offered her drinks...She took and then they came to the table....and sat there....

"Geet.....You at Shimla....I was so surprised to find you here....I searched you everywhere...Delhi...HP...Chandigarh...all near by....but you at Shimla....what are you doing at Shimla......"

"Hmm.....right now...I am running a boutique and also studying.......MBA....." she didn't tried to hide anything......

and "marriage ...?" he knew.......but  still asked her...

"No ....not yet........but may be soon......" she smiled...

"Geet.......you told me once...that you consider yourself to be married to me........"  his eyes...prodding her...trying to catch some emotions...on her face...

but he was disappointed....she was as cool as earlier......

"Maan.....that was so childish of me....now.......I feel......I used to live in fairly tales.....love at first sight....So much faith in love....wanted to do and die in love.......all filmy.....but that was because of the tender age I was in.....always dreamy....but that was so silly of me........"  She smiled...

"So what do you think now.........?" he was still trying to trap her....come on Geet...I want to see some signs that you are pretending....but he was again dis-appointed.....

"Now.....I have left that feeling......I feel one should marry after knowing the person....and that's what I will do......"

"and What about you...did you marry...." she asked him casually...

"Yes........5 Years back.......I got married to a girl with a very beautiful heart.......I was hooked onto her from the day I met her first time at Chandigarh......but like a fool I wanted to know more about her before committing and lost her.....and now I am waiting for her to come back....." and he looked deeply in her eyes....

"Maan......Please....I have moved on.....you also do..." she said and left the table.....he kept looking at her till she was lost in the crowd...

His thoughts were broken by the announcement for couples to come on dance floor....and then everyone was on the floor.....Maan was sitting on the table...as he had no partner....and was looking at Geet who was dancing with Rehan....Both of them are looking good... he thought...and in his heart ...he felt jealous....verry jealous.....but he was helpless...and was back to thinking about her.....that's the only thing he can do now....he smiled at himself....and his halaat.

She is not avoiding him....she met him...she smiled at him...she answered him all whatever he asked her....but this coolness...calmness...was disturbing him...how can a person change so much.....she was in so much love with him....she said she is married to him....she wanted to spend that night with him....and now that doesn't matter to her........what happened.......she left everything....and he was getting restless.....he was not able to take her behavior....

He saw her coming back from the dance floor...and couldn't resist himself..and went to her....

"Geet...will you dance with me..."

"Maan......" she sounded as she didn't like...but he got hold of her hand and brought her back......

"Geet....there are still many unfinished talks between us....."

"Maan......If you keep on pestering me like this....then I will have no way left but to break this contract...I don't want anything else then professional relationship between us....." she was now angry....

and that alerted him...."Maan.......be careful......one wrong step from your side.....and you may lose her forever.....give her and yourself time to this......she will open up...just have patience....."

"Fine.....Geet...I will not ask you anything.......Let us enjoy the dance....."

She nodded........and then they danced silently...holding each other.....till the music was over......they didn't realized they were in each other arms for so long.....

as the dinner started....Geet was lost in the crowd....and Maan deciding.....

"Geet......I am not going anywhere.......till I am convinced that I am out of your life............ ."

Next day at City College

Geet came out of the building...stilll chatting with her friends....the classes were just over....and then suddenly .....everyone's nazar was on the new guy standing....there at the gate entrance....by the side of his BMW...

"Oh my God.......Such a hot guy....what he is doing here....who is the lucky one...." they were all talking....about him...

Geet's nazar also went that side...and she knew.... trouble for her.....

She went straight to him...."Maan.....since when you have started doing rounds of the college...." and she wanted to slap all the girls...who gave her jealous looks.....

"Geet...what can I do if all girls find me attractive.......except you....." and he smiled at her...She knew....he is at his devil best....tomorrow she has to answer all her friends about him....and this was really making her angry... .

"Maan ....please don't start again..."

"Sit in my car.......or I will start doing more here...." He threatened her.....

"what more you can do...."

"I can take my shirt off....and will start singing your name...like a deewana....then  I will not be responsible for all the girls here....."  He smiled at her......

"I can't imagine you doing that.......A business tycoon...in front of a college....without shirt......" She laughed.....

and he felt good seeing her laugh.... .

"So Where we are going.....and by the way..you are still at Shimla......?"  She asked him while seating in the car....

He gave a start to his car.......and  "Geet....see...I have told you very clearly...tilll I know the truth...I am not going anywhere...."

"and what truth you want to know...."

"Very simple....I just want to know...how can you take me out of your life so easily.......I can't believe it...."

"That's your problem...not mine...if you cannot believe...." she was very angry by now.....

"Let me guess......Do you have someone in your life....?"

"Yes....I am engaged now........and will be marrying soon....and I had few BFs earlier also....does this satisfy you......"

"Hmm....I got your point.....You are trying out with other guys.....how many you said...3 or 4...OK ....whatever and looks like... finally you have decided who is best for you...and did you slept with all of them to know.....who is best for you in bed also....."  He didn't showed any signs of being upset after hearing it.

"Maan..... you beast..." Her anger reaching.....heights...she just wanted to hit him.......but then cooled off...this is what he wants ....her to react......and she controlled herself.

"Yes.....Very much......So all your questions are answered......?"

"Not yet...I don't see any ring on you....so I assume you are still not engaged...."

"Do you think I am lying...? I will make you meet him  then......."

"Fine...I will surely like to meet him...." He still was not believing her.

"Let me know where I should drop you..."

"At my Boutique...Mall road..." she felt relieved that he didn't her ask anything else....

Next - Maan... meet my BF

Edited by goldenball - 28 March 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliinlwgeetroshni77gabershanky18swtpooshanmanjugeetno1cukishpayal906cavitaaastar432Candy_jsshah-jahandew.dropneetugarg1239290860623mishtikhuranagagsykasturi11fizza25krishna.tellycrazyasmi123avantika_singhrsingh0103blessednimbhakbhartifanprizakirannaryaninonabebuwifeyGemmjoa123TinkJiaitsallabtGURTIholyangeldiyachill-BeingAppy-sakadafiYellowtullipspreet.harmanannbellgeetapDazlingdivyakkaavvyyaakhansangelrichu26surbhijn106MSgayatrianaum91pari_DDsahibasharmaapril12HADmishtisiroililyits_meCuteTommysanjuleemansijani21am_sweet_parimyedward12tanya_viteri_susanshivangi783cool_gal17bobbydolldoosheekaputhCutee999dreamy4everjazzerettebutterfly.tanucyum321kiran99Dhara_ssparikhmuskaan_cute19Nav2010Rocks.DharasheetalvasagangesegbMsMovieloverShimmerr-Zahra15-jayshu17ritzy09simi91maanshiKoolsmile-Veritaserum-rupzloveuKrishnaluv94Water.smallvilleanjucoolmrk-1meravigilisosanu3108Shalve--Ratna--sona-raimitzi11KaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10maansee..hinal..--Nargis--namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiokooliiocraziekudijnawazswetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77preethiaVSai20086n6s6k6i6r6a6n6saanjh11zaara2212RageOfAnAngelpriyasreeimpoojavermaTyroammu5Craziest_MGMadhuri53harshdb_BlackPearl_Loquacious_Aashmysteriousmillipickachuspvd.hayaat.

avantika_singh Senior Member
avantika_singh
avantika_singh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
WOW A NEW FF FROM YOUR SIDE
I AM SURE IT IS GONNA BE INTERSTING AS ALWAYS
SO PLZ CONTINUEBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenball

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_