Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BreakPoint (Maneet FF)- Epilogue added (pg 122) (Page 105)

RageOfAnAngel IF-Sizzlerz
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Joined: 04 March 2011
Posts: 9713

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged


Maan is getting 1 by 1 shocks of truth in installments Wink ; am loving it Thumbs Up . For the 1st time Maan was thinking Geet could be happy with someone else ( Rehan ) other than him Thumbs Up . I so wanted this realization to dawn on Maan & you did it superbly Clap Clap .

Geet  also having conflicting  emotions as regards to Maan in her monologue was well written Star . Lastly , am super excited about the precap Cool
  SUPERB update &     for the pm .....

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 2113

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

again great one 
happy tht maan now know geet lied to him and now he can get her back easily wow !!Smile

Easily ...? Not so.....
goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 2113

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashsree100



Maan is getting 1 by 1 shocks of truth in installments Wink ; am loving it Thumbs Up . For the 1st time Maan was thinking Geet could be happy with someone else ( Rehan ) other than him Thumbs Up . I so wanted this realization to dawn on Maan & you did it superbly Clap Clap .

Geet  also having conflicting  emotions as regards to Maan in her monologue was well written Star . Lastly , am super excited about the precap Cool
  SUPERB update &     for the pm .....



I can only tell you now...Geet has more to say.....so Maan is going to get more jhatkas.....
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 10821

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
uff geet itni budhu thi ki apni beti ne hi tumhara pol khol diya.............ab tum jo bhi kahoge maan sunne wala nahin hain...............cant wait for the next part where he confronts her..............cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenball

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 2113

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethia

uff geet itni budhu thi ki apni beti ne hi tumhara pol khol diya.............ab tum jo bhi kahoge maan sunne wala nahin hain...............cant wait for the next part where he confronts her..............cont soon



Yes...true...actually no one else would have let the secret out....so Baby Aahana did her job for her dad...Clap
zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Joined: 07 November 2010
Posts: 13633

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
i understand Geet is hurt in the past, but definitely Maan has to be given a chance why is she throwing him away

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenball

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Joined: 19 October 2007
Posts: 37454

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenball

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 2113

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara2212

i understand Geet is hurt in the past, but definitely Maan has to be given a chance why is she throwing him away

yes true......Maan will also ask her same.....just wait for next part

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SS: Home Coming Epilogue pg 125 Arpil 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: jnawaz   Replies: 1127   Views: 259772

jnawaz 1127 259772 14 September 2014 at 3:49pm by rashi_jain
SS "Sorrow"(ARHI) epilogue 52(21/11)updated

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 476   Views: 163983

naddiya26 476 163983 15 August 2013 at 3:50pm by ongongong
MERI SANGINI THREAD2..Epilogue 26th APR

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: tanya_vi   Replies: 253   Views: 48752

tanya_vi 253 48752 07 April 2013 at 11:04pm by arshipremi
Khwabon Ki Manzil?new mini AR ff-epilogue

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: crazy4KASH_AR   Replies: 131   Views: 38564

crazy4KASH_AR 131 38564 14 January 2013 at 8:40pm by amandadsouza95

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index