BreakPoint (Maneet FF)- Epilogue added (pg 122) - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
part 13
Geet at least reacted now.........................Aahana????????? hope Maan now doesnt make any mistakes........cont soon.......................
geet opened up to maan now i am so ahppy abt that
cant wait continue soon

that was superb part...loved reading it.
lovely update gb....
guess Aahana is nanny for maaneet's baby................
nice update.. continue soon

Ok . The update was awesome . Absolutely spell-binding . Everything fitted seamlessly ; the party ,  Geet's initial reluctance & eventually their dance , lastly their confrontation .

The dialogues by Geet were fantastic ........  ⭐️   ⭐️   ⭐️ . Very hard hitting & painful . Am very proud Geet told him that HE WAS RESPONSIBLE for her misery ......... 👍🏼    👍🏼

LOVED it .... 👏   👏   👏

Originally posted by puth

lovely update gb....
guess Aahana is nanny for maaneet's baby................

Keep guessing...I like all of your curiosity...
Originally posted by gawdygory

Ok . The update was awesome . Absolutely spell-binding . Everything fitted seamlessly ; the party ,  Geet's initial reluctance & eventually their dance , lastly their confrontation .

The dialogues by Geet were fantastic ........  ⭐️   ⭐️   ⭐️ . Very hard hitting & painful . Am very proud Geet told him that HE WAS RESPONSIBLE for her misery ......... 👍🏼    👍🏼

LOVED it .... 👏   👏   👏

Yes..agree..the flow..actually came very naturally to me....She opening up with...because of his flirting...loving pokes..she understanding...there is no way she can escape now...If you have noted this part was pretty long one....and I wrote this just in one sitting...no review.... nothing....that's why u see that natural flow...👏👏
Originally posted by kooliio

Awesome update..!!!
Loved geet's outburst...!!!
Can't wait for the next part..!!
Pls cont.soon and thanks for the PM

This is Geet's first shot only...more to co😃me....