BreakPoint (Maneet FF)- Epilogue added (pg 122) - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
now me relieved soon all gonna be well .
awesome update so positive๐Ÿ˜Š
amazing update.. is ahana maneet's daughter??? 
very interesting to c how maan will win her back.. continue soon
loved the update..................so 1st step he got her to open up to him.............
cant wait for the next update............i hope u soon reveal her side of story for the past 5 yrs......
omg i lovedthe update...................
is ahana the baby of maaneet?????????
plz update soon.................
lovely update....๐Ÿ‘

i thought sanjida is their daughter...but now i',m confused abt her...mayb she's rehan gf....

finally geet told him the truth....n she was right in everything that she said n did...love her for that....

now waiting for maan to manofy his sweetheart....

update soon...
Originally posted by goldenball

"Trust...?....I trusted you with my life once ........aur  tumne  kya  kiya.........ek bhediya (wolf) ke saamne mujhain daal diya......yeh soch kar kee woh insaan ban jayega.....Did you ever realized...the two months of my marriage with him.......how much scars it has left on me.....still I get up in nights with fear......and that was all because of you......" Her voice full of  anguish.....anger....hurt......and she left the room crying loudly.....

Fabulous lines!! Wonderful update!!๐Ÿค—
superb update...loved it....
Originally posted by jazzerette

Fabulous lines!! Wonderful update!!๐Ÿค—
Jazz
You always capture what touches me most..... These lines were with me  for quite long...and I was waiting for this part to come...to put it....
Much more to come from Geet...This is 1st one....
Originally posted by jyoti_l

lovely update....๐Ÿ‘

i thought sanjida is their daughter...but now i',m confused abt her...mayb she's rehan gf....

finally geet told him the truth....n she was right in everything that she said n did...love her for that....

now waiting for maan to manofy his sweetheart....

update soon...
Yes...yday many of you were confused if Sanjida is daughter... clariified to few of them...Yes ...she is not...
Originally posted by preethia

loved the update..................so 1st step he got her to open up to him.............
cant wait for the next update............i hope u soon reveal her side of story for the past 5 yrs......
very right...this is first step...slowly he has to win her trust....