India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Please help me

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I really love Sabina and Vibhav's couple....I am trying to catch all the episodes they have together. I just can't find the episode belonging to these pictures. I know i should open this in the help thread, but that is really inactive. Please help me out. 

Tell me the date of the episode which had this scene. It would be a big help

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prcns

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@TS I have only recently watched all the episodes nd the pics u posted r not from any episodes...dey may hv shot the scene, but must hv be edited out. Only wen Vaibhav was driving nd thinking of his tym wid Sabina, did they show this scene in flashback nd dat was in d last (15th march) episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prcns

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

@TS I have only recently watched all the episodes nd the pics u posted r not from any episodes...dey may hv shot the scene, but must hv be edited out. Only wen Vaibhav was driving nd thinking of his tym wid Sabina, did they show this scene in flashback nd dat was in d last (15th march) episode.

Thank you so much...i was just going through all the videos to see if its something i missed. I guess its just for the flash back. It looks really sweet though. Embarrassed. Vibhav looks good in that. 
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssshhh

thnx for d info............even i was thinking i missed out a very nice scene, but phew, it was never shown completely............hopefully, they'll show it complete in future, ofcourse as flashback

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index