Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Yeh "Parodi" ka mausam hai mitwa... (song updated) (Page 4)

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by purva_j

hey.. Ritz... nice and funny post... may be Abhay
Abhay ka to vaise bhi pata nahi, kabhi nahata bhi hai...LOL but kapade to kabhi kabhi change karata hai.. I saw he was waring different T-shirt under the same bulky coat.. so may be Abhay...ROFL

Purva - kal toh pakka nahaya tha aur shayad shave bhi ki.ROFL Mahino ke baad itna fresh nazar aaya. ROFL. Or really? he changed his T-shirt too?. I heard he changed his jacket - a hooded one and he looked hawt.Day Dreaming
I haven't watched today's episode yet.. but yesterday when he was talking to Chandeena, he was waring that black T-shirt which he was waring in camping wala scene (few months backed when they crossed the river,..).. I mean its not new T-shirt but at least he changed from that plain blue-ish purple or dark gray shirt to something else.. but if you are saying that he has changed his bulky jacket.. then its awesome....
P.S.  - You are right.. he was looking fresh.. may be because of clean shave...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieMs.Goody

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Dekha... Ritu - he took a bath and shaved yesterday - that's why. And I heard that he has changed his jacket to hooded one todayROFL. And he looked hawter in that. 
Me2 think he is just back from the parlour ROFL who says mens dnt need parlour sessions?? ROFL
n that hooded jacket was a gud change LOL 

Hawterrrrrrrrr..ejackly Embarrassed

Edited by ritu1618 - 16 March 2011 at 11:12am
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

hey.. Ritz... nice and funny post... may be Abhay
Abhay ka to vaise bhi pata nahi, kabhi nahata bhi hai...LOL but kapade to kabhi kabhi change karata hai.. I saw he was waring different T-shirt under the same bulky coat.. so may be Abhay...ROFL

Purva - kal toh pakka nahaya tha aur shayad shave bhi ki.ROFL Mahino ke baad itna fresh nazar aaya. ROFL. Or really? he changed his T-shirt too?. I heard he changed his jacket - a hooded one and he looked hawt.Day Dreaming
I haven't watched today's episode yet.. but yesterday when he was talking to Chandeena, he was waring that black T-shirt which he was waring in camping wala scene (few months backed when they crossed the river,..).. I mean its not new T-shirt but at least he changed from that plain blue-ish purple or dark gray shirt to something else.. but if you are saying that he has changed his bulky jacket.. then its awesome....
P.S.  - You are right.. he was looking fresh.. may be because of clean shave...ROFL

Even I haven't watched it yet. But courtsey Anu, I got to know about the new jacket. LOL

and the t-shirt... **Ritzie runs to watch yesterday's scene**

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

Dekha... Ritu - he took a bath and shaved yesterday - that's why. And I heard that he has changed his jacket to hooded one todayROFL. And he looked hawter in that. 
Me2 think he is just back from the parlour ROFL who says mens dnt need parlour sessions?? ROFL

Parlour? Shocked you mean a full parlour session? ROFL Ab aisa toh koi gaana nahi bana ROFL

oooooooooooooooooh hawterrrrrrrrrrrrDay Dreaming

Ms.Goody

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Parlour? Shocked you mean a full parlour session? ROFL Ab aisa toh koi gaana nahi bana ROFL

oooooooooooooooooh hawterrrrrrrrrrrrDay Dreaming
Gana ki baat karr rahe ho tho i can think one

Dhyaan ab apna zyaadha rakhta ho
soochta ho main kaisa lagta ho
aina ho tho dekh leta ho

Abhay ne finally mirror mein dekh liya... so that he can prove to piya that he is handsum than sid ConfusedROFL
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Gana ki baat karr rahe ho tho i can think one

Dhyaan ab apna zyaadha rakhta ho
soochta ho main kaisa lagta ho
aina ho tho dekh leta ho

Abhay ne finally mirror mein dekh liya... so that he can prove to piya that he is handsum than sid ConfusedROFL

ROFLROFLVery good one. It so suits "Abhay in the mirror" ROFLROFL Bahut badiya, bahut badiyaROFLROFL

Ms.Goody

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Anu - thanks for lurving the title. Even I lurve it.

You were absolutely right (thought reasoning was not upto the mark but I never asked for reasoningLOL) You already know the reasoning now. LOL

Edited - You made a mistake under the influence of others. LOL So, tip of the day - apna brain hee use karoLOL 

You are so right Ritz. You know just today our teacher told us short lesson about not copying others. and see practical bhi hogaya. LOL
True. use your own brain even if it gives wrong answer. :P
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Anu - thanks for lurving the title. Even I lurve it.

You were absolutely right (thought reasoning was not upto the mark but I never asked for reasoningLOL) You already know the reasoning now. LOL

Edited - You made a mistake under the influence of others. LOL So, tip of the day - apna brain hee use karoLOL 

You are so right Ritz. You know just today our teacher told us short lesson about not copying others. and see practical bhi hogaya. LOL
True. use your own brain even if it gives wrong answer. :P

Dekha... Anu. Good lesson your teacher taught aur practical here at IF. Parents should understand that students learn more practicals at IF than at college.ROFL

Vaise koi teacher yeh PKYEK ki creative team ko bhi samjhaye yaar. Originality layo har cheez copy na karo LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index