Yeh "Parodi" ka mausam hai mitwa... (song updated) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sugaryanu

🀣
I lurve the title!

and this song hm....can it be someone who is always seen in black, but still manages to look dashing as ever! Yes im talking about Abhay. πŸ˜†

So my guess is Abhay. ;)

Fun post Ritz! I Like! πŸ˜‰

EDITED
Oh yes it can Sid even! hm so now my guess is any of the Raichands! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anu - thanks for lurving the title. Even I lurve it.

You were absolutely right (thought reasoning was not upto the mark but I never asked for reasoningπŸ˜†) You already know the reasoning now. πŸ˜†

Edited - You made a mistake under the influence of others. πŸ˜† So, tip of the day - apna brain hee use karoπŸ˜† 

Originally posted by abhaylove

It has to be abhay who is black but dashing

You are absolutely correct abhaylove. Full points for you. πŸ‘

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

HEY RITZI ..KISKA MAZAK UDA RAHI HAI YAAR..MERI JAANU ABHAY KI TOH NAHIN,.😈..??WAISE USKE PAPA AUR cHAAND BHI HAI..sID BHI HAI..KOI BHI HOSAKTA HAI..!!!🀣

Hey Totzy - meri itni himmat ki mein Abhay ka mazaak udaun? πŸ˜ƒ Mein toh fact bol rahin thi. You know he looked fresh in yesterday's episode and wallah - he changed his jacket today. πŸ˜† 

No Chand - my focus is very clear - Abhay and only Abhay.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ozzy88

thats funnu ritzie.
And my answer is the "raichands" including sid, who's now mehraa....

Thanks ozzy for finding it funny. I am glad I could do that. Well, your answer is not too off the mark as it includes Abhay. But the song was totally targetting Abhay. He was the one who looked so fresh (and hawt in yesterday's episode) that I mistook he took bath πŸ˜†. And can you believe, today, he changed his jacket too😲

🀣
Originally posted by Rajani-Jadhav

i guess its abhay...

You guess is absolutely correct πŸ‘
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Raichands..any day..

You are little off the mark but your answer includes the right answer. It's Abhay for he took bath in yesterday's episode and that's why he looked so freshπŸ˜†. I had to update my song because he changed his jacket today. πŸ€£
hey.. Ritz... nice and funny post... may be Abhay
Abhay ka to vaise bhi pata nahi, kabhi nahata bhi hai...πŸ˜† but kapade to kabhi kabhi change karata hai.. I saw he was waring different T-shirt under the same bulky coat.. so may be Abhay...🀣
but I have not watched the today's episode yet.
Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kaushiki9

🀣
nice post RItz......

i think its either ABhay or Chaand

i would like to go for Abhay

Thanks Kaush for liking it.
Kaush - you final answer is absolutely correct πŸ‘.  Yessss, it is Abhay for taking bath in yesterday's episode and looking so fresh and changing his jacket in today's episode🀣
Originally posted by Ritzie

Thanks Kaush for liking it.
Kaush - you final answer is absolutely correct πŸ‘.  Yessss, it is Abhay for taking bath in yesterday's episode and looking so fresh and changing his jacket in today's episode🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣 so finally he had taken bath.......
insaano vaali koi harkat to ki usne
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

its Abhay? 😲
Abhay bought a new jacket? 😲 πŸ€£...finally Chaand uncle ne pocket money de di lagta hai πŸ˜†

Absolutely correct Nishi πŸ‘. It is Abhay. i don't know if Abhay got a new jacket - I haven't seen it myself. Par udti udti khabar mili hai ki jacket changed hai - hooded and sexy one. He looked hawt in that. πŸ˜

Chand uncle ne pocket money di yah Sid bhaiya ne - pata nahi. Ab toh GF Pia bhi kamane lagi hai🀣 Khud ne bhi do din Sid bhaiya ke office mein kaam kia tha. πŸ€£
Originally posted by purva_j

hey.. Ritz... nice and funny post... may be Abhay
Abhay ka to vaise bhi pata nahi, kabhi nahata bhi hai...πŸ˜† but kapade to kabhi kabhi change karata hai.. I saw he was waring different T-shirt under the same bulky coat.. so may be Abhay...🀣

Purva - kal toh pakka nahaya tha aur shayad shave bhi ki.🀣 Mahino ke baad itna fresh nazar aaya. πŸ€£. Or really? he changed his T-shirt too?. I heard he changed his jacket - a hooded one and he looked hawt.😍
Originally posted by kaushiki9

🀣 so finally he had taken bath.......
insaano vaali koi harkat to ki usne
🀣 Abhi usse bada jaanwar aa gaya hain na - Sid toh relatively Abhay insaan ban gaya hai πŸ€£πŸ€£ Einstien's Theory of relativity you know.🀣

Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago