Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Dev apes Cheedi Singh
Buzz up!

At the special Holi event, on the sets of Zee TV's Choti Bahu recently, people were falling over each other to hear the long animated discussion between the two hotties– Avinash Sachdev and Sonu Sood!!

No sooner would the cameras stop rolling that the two actors bonded with non stop chat. Oh to be a fly on that wall and eavesdrop!

An Indya source told us that, "Avinash supposedly was inspired by Sonu Sood's Cheedi Singh look in Dabangg which motivated Avinash to beef up for the new chapter of Choti Bahu. The two actors had good talk during the break of the shoot. Avinash was very much surprised when he learnt that Sonu Sood would celebrate Holi with them."

We spoke to Avinash Sachdeva aka Dev who told us that, "I really liked the way Sonu had carried himself right through Dabangg. He had an awesome on-screen presence! Reaching that fitness level needs a lot of discipline and dedication. I felt that it was time for me to give it my 100% and jump on the bandwagon as well."

Sonu Sood too praised Avinash Sachdeva and said, "He is very hard working and focused guy and we really bonded well. It's nice to hear that he was inspired by my physique. Now that I have experienced, I know how much hard work is required in daily soaps."

Guess Avinash's female fans should Sonu to thank for the new drool worthy Dev that they see in the latest installment of the show!

Don't forget to catch all the action unfold with all your favourite TV stars on the two hour Holi special episode of Choti Bahu on Friday, March 18, 2011 from 7.30 PM to 9.30 PM, only on Zee TV.

• Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, March 16, 2011
  • http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Dev-apes-Cheedi-Singh&xfile=2011/March/News_20110316_20

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 March 2011 at 6:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suktiRadev_AvinaFanPutijaChalhovzam123avina_foreverlaxmis..yajnaseni..Devika.sparklingeyesOmaRamdassanu17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev apes Chedi Singh-indya.com" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
    Thanx fr d article... read similar one few days back.

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
    Thanks for the article Armu4eva.

I did not like the title at all its demeaning there is nothing like that only info about Avinash and Sonu Sood and their mutual admiration for each other and their talk how these jurnos twist the simple info.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radev_AvinaFan..yajnaseni..Daisy15prc_fan1

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
    thanks for the article...I think I read it before...but thanks any way yaar

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
    ya chalhov...title is quite odd.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

sukti

sukti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
    thanks for the article

..yajnaseni..

IF-Dazzler

..yajnaseni..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
    Thanks for the article.

Radev_AvinaFan

Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
    thanks 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.