Fan Fictions

AR FF Yaare Dil Daare updated PART 37 ON PAGE 115 [11/02/2015] - Page 68

ksgandjsg21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome, superb, parts...
Full of masti... Bt vry eagerly wating for next part.. Pata nai kya hoga... Par jo bhi ho acha hi ho...
Loved it...
Continue soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 👏love it totally fantastic 
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent chapter...thanks for the PM
ojaswi_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome one..everything is just perfect..eagerly waiting for the twist...cont soon..thnks for the PM..!!!
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update...
thnks fr d pm n update asap...
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Very nice updt. Xcitd 4 twist :-)
ksgandjsg21 thumbnail
lovely parts... awesome 
ar and sam banter is very sweet
excited for twist
thanx for pm 
pl pm me for next part continue soon
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well friends i knew i am little delayed this time with the updates and today i have given updates of rebirth and talaash ff of mine, so you will have to wait a little more for the part of this ff till then enjoy this teaser i am sure you will love the suspense 

TEASER

ARMAAN AND MAYANK ENTERING THE HOUSE WITH LOTS OF EXCITEMENT 

"riddhima come out where the hell are you" said mayank happily shouting in the main hall as riddhima was not yet here to welcome them armaan and mayank came back after full one week and she was no where

while here armaan eyes were restlessly looking for her and only her but she was no where, only armaan knew how he have kept his restlessness to himself since past 3 days he had no call no message nothing from her , just one last message i am leaving and i will love you forever, that suspicious message was really irritating and armaan thought that it was some sort of prank and after that she intentionally not making any contact with him she was playing her prank 

but now this was getting over his nerves now that he is here and dying to have one look of her hug her or just see her she is no where in the sight and over that this very different kind of quietness in the atmosphere was killing him already 

"hey dad where were you guys i have been calling you all like hundred times since yesterday we knew we were scheduled to return yesterday but we had to wait for another day to complete the work" said mayank happily hugging sujal who was looking at two with some different strange and a very sad look 

"dad what happened is everything alright, and where the hell is riddhima i am calling her like an idiot look we knew she warned us that if we take a single day more than a week she will not be there to welcome us , but now tell her we are sorry and she just end with her pranks now" said armaan coming near sujal in frustration

"riddhima is not here" said sujal a straight reply without any sort of expression armaan was unable to judge his saying

"she is not here, thats not done she knew that we were coming still she went out, let her come back i will take a good class of her" said mayank smiling 

"she wont be back mayank she will never be back" said sujal closing his eyes and preparing himself for the burst out , or rather for the cyclone that was about to enter now 

"ok sujal dad enough please enough of this prank just end with this now she is playing this for last three days she didnt even talked or texed once in past three days , i mean hell she even realize what i am going through where is she" said armaan in anger and frustration

"i dont knew i just knew that she left us forever" said sujal 

"dad will you stop this now why are you even using this kind of disturbing words you knew dad we dont like this kind of pranks at all" said mayank seriously 

"and you think i am plotting some sort of a prank, or your mom tears are some game just stop this kashish stop shedding tears for her stop shedding tears for that girl who didnt cared for us and left us alone" said sujal looking back and kashish sitting nearby crying 

"dad please you knew i can believe in any thing you will say other than this that riddhima can leave us, me and armaan dad for god sake she is his wife how can she leave him and why" said mayank even more confused cause he was still so confident that riddhima can never go 

"yes she did she didnt cared for anyone not even her husband she left" said sujal 

"what the hell dad this is not the real truth tell me the real truth dad i mean why will she leave her husband her brother her parents and go" said mayank shouting, 

while here armaan was standing like a dump this throat was dry he was unable to utter anything ahead, his biggest fear was taking shape in front of him

"yes she did she did cause you were not her brother and nor we are her parents she left cause she came to knew the truth that she was not our real daughter ,she went to her real family she went with her real father" said sujal in anger shouting loud and clear and making everything quite just a silent cyclone going inside the two shattered boys standing here in front of him 

ok pretty long and long teaser , i relieved the real suspense of next part already so now i hope i will have more readers to be glued here and wait for the real part 

waiting for your replies  
ksgandjsg21 thumbnail
wowww awesome teaser
Nw toh i cnt wait... Plz update soon...
Loved the teaser
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh no...ridima left...
NYC teaser...waiting for update...