Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF Yaare Dil Daare updated PART 37 ON PAGE 115 [11/02/2015] (Page 4)

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
great u started this fic again.
loved the part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

searchoffriends

searchoffriends IF-Rockerz
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
part 2 on page 2

PART 3

FEW DAYS PASSED

NERVOUSNESS GOT HIRED AS IT WAS THERE RESULT TIME NOW
ALL OF THEM PASSED

Mayank Topped the town and got highest percentage 

Nupur also got a reputed rank

And rest Samrat and Gunjan also passed with nice percentage

And so Armaan and Riddhima

But as it was
Armaan scored higher marks then Riddhima
And so armaan won the bet and finally Riddhima had to arrange armaan date with priya

This was now armaan's 25'th DATE
[riddhima talked to priya and riddhima repeated her magic and priya was ready to go out with armaan on a date]
[armaan was really surprised how she all the time do that]
[both were chatting in riddhima's room]

RIDDHIMA ROOM

armaan: r u sure.

riddhima: what!!!

armaan: I mean does she really agreed on going on a date with me
riddhima: yes armaan she will be waiting for you at 6 in the evening today at cafe 

armaan: how did you did this I mean in school she used to remain as if she don't have any interest in mee at all

riddhima: really then you consider that I created my magic on her 

armaan: come on riddhima tell me naa

riddhima: ok ok I will tell you actually  armaan you r not soo smart as much you act to be

armaan: [a bit confused and angry]  excuseme what do you mean by that.

riddhima: well who told you that priya was not interested in you she was so much interested in you infact she did friendship with mee just because I was your friend it was just you who never noticed her
armaan: [really happy on listening that how much girls fall for her] ohh really

riddhima: yes armaan. [ lokking least interested] 

armaan: [putting his arm on riddhima shoulder and holding her ]  now what can I doo there r soo many girls falling for mee  now one or two really get ignored in that 
riddhima: ohhh really [hitting on armaan chest through her elbow as armaan was standing there with her]

armaan: ouch [with pain]

riddhima: now how many girls fall for you armaan

armaan: [ trying to show anger as he was not at all angry] shut up and just go ok I need to get ready
riddhima: excuseme  this is my room and by the way I don't have any interest in your soo called date ok soo you just leave from here now
armaan: okkk I m going bye
[armaan left the room and riddhima talking to herself]

riddhima: well mr armaan I have my interest but not in your date rather in spoiling it  now you just wait and watch what I m going to do you will always  gonna remember this date I promise

[this showed some type of  shararat was cooking up in riddhima's mind
But her bad luck ARMAAN was still Standing outside and he listened that]

armaan : [to himself] ok not bad riddhima now lets see who is going to remember this date more you make plan to spoil my date and I will plan to make it a special one the bet begins now.

AT THE CAFE

ARMAAN DATE WITH PRIYA
[THE COUPLE WAS SITTING IN A CORNER HAVING COFEE AND PRIYA WAS REALLY HAPPY SHE JUST CAN'T BELIEVE TILL NOW THAT SHE WAS THERE SITTING WITH HER DREAM BOY, ARMAAN. SHE WAS FEELING AS IF SHE WAS THE MOST LUCKIEST GIRL OF THE WORLD]
ARMAAN WAS SITTING REALLY COOL EVEN AFTER KNOWING THAT RIDDHIMA WANT TO SPOIL HIS DATE
HE WAS BUSY ROMANCING WITH PRIYA RATHER FLIRTING

RIDDHIMA AND SAMRAT ENTERRED THE CAFE
[they both went on a table away from armaan so that armaan can't see them]
samrat: riddhima why have we came over here...please tell me atleast
riddhima: ohh hoo see over there armaan [pointing towards armaan table]
samrat: [looking at armaan] riddhima I know he is  armaan  and he is over here on his date soo what's the problem  ?
riddhima:[happily] problem!!!!  That's gonna began soon
samrat:  means ? [confused]
riddhima: actually I have called  armaan's  five ex dates by the name of armaan over here
samrat: [shocked] .what !!!  but why?
riddhima: he think he is very smart naa he had made me organise date for him now he will come to know when he will have to  handle five dates together
samrat: riddhima [smilingly] you are crazy you knew, poor armaan
riddhima: leave it ik he is no poor at all
[samrat and riddhima were waiting for the blast but nothing happened NOT A SINGLE GIRL CAME THERE ]
ARMAAN AND PRIYA ENDED UP WITH THE COFFE AND WENT OUT OF THE CAFE
RIDDHIMA WAS SURPRISED AND UPSET AS HER PLANNING FAILED
samrat: armaan is already gone where r rest of the girls
riddhima: I don't knew I have old all the girls to be over here at 6 in evening but noone came I don't know why [confused]
[and then only a voice from behind replied riddhima and she immediately turned around]
voice: because riddhima  you r not soo smart as much you act to be
[it was armaan ]
riddhima: [shocked and surprised]  armaan ... you here
armaan: yes riddhima mee
samrat: hey dude soo tell me buddy how was your 25th date
armaan: very nice samrat despite of the fact that someone [towards riddhima]  really tried hard to creat problems but u know na problems and armaan never goo together [with attitude ]
samrat: ohh so you allready knew that why we came over here
armaan: yaa actually you know what I saw this dumbo calling that girls and later on i called them  again and said not to come here
samrat: not bad armaan riddhima you plan got failed [ making fun of her]
armaan: well your planning was nice but you know naa that your these planning can never get successful on armaan
riddhima: shup up [ she was really annoyed and upset]
armaan: [again making fun of her] riddhima when will you understand this that you can never defeat mee
riddhima: [controlling her anger]. dont worry armaan one day I will make you loose from mee
armaan: ya ya and that day will never come
samrat: ok guys no more fights lets go back home
[on there way home in the car samrat was driving and armaan was sitting with him in front and riddhima was sitting on back seat]
samrat: hey riddhima r you through with all your preparations
riddhima: preparations [confused]...for what ?
samrat: for the college yaar our college will start from next week we all will go to the college together it will be soo fun naa I m just so excited
riddhima: ya I know I m also very excited about that
[they reached home] [ and now everythink was normal again]
IT WAS A NORMAL DAY AND EVERYBODY WERE JUST BUSY IN PREPARATIONS FOR THERE NEW LIFE there COLLEGE LIFE
THEY ALL WERE OUT FOR SHOPPING
IN THE SHOPPING MALL

[THE GIRLS WERE selecting  SOME CLOTHES THEY 3 WERE TO BUSY IN THAT AS GIRLS USUALLY ARE AND BOYS GETTING BORED AS BOYS USUALLY ARE]

Riddhima : [to nupur] this one is looking  very nice [holding a dress in her hand]

nupur: yaa but I think that red one is better what do you think  gunjan

gunjan: [after a thought] humm no I like this one I  think this is nice [holding another dress]

riddhima: yaa gunjan I also liked this one   [pointing towards gunjan dress]

gunjan : [a bit confused] yaa but on second thought I think that red dress which nupur has selected is more better than this

riddhima: no actually the one I selected is the best

nupur: I think the one  gunjan selected was also nice

[the boys who were till now very patiently listening all this conversation rather argument finally broke there silence]

samrat: oh god girls what r you three doing [really irritated]

armaan: oh god my head is aching now you girls r only arguing from soo long 
mayank: ya really can you gorls ever take quick decisions

samrat: yes all the decision are so serious as if this is a life and death situation [very dramatically]
[boys keep on laughing]

riddhima: haha very funny guys you goo and doo your shopping why r you guys disturbing us
mayank: wee  would have never disturbed you bachaa [to riddhima] but what can wee do ...we all r already through with our shopping long time back
armaan: ya and since last half hour wee r just listening to your so called discussion
riddhima: ok ok leave it [to nupur and gunjan] lets doo one think we shall buy all these 3 dresses
nupur: yaa that will be fine
gunjan: ya offcourse ok then lets go and have something I m feeling hungry
samrat: [showing a sign of relief ] ohhh finally your shopping is over
riddhima: yaa samrat now lets go. 
[they all finally moved out of the mall and then they all went to a restaurant to have lunch]
they entered the club where they usually go

mayank asked a waiter for a table for 6

they all occupied a table on pool side
they all comfortably settled there...and ordered there desired lunch
samrat: so hope now all your shopping is complete [towards girls]
riddhima: complete ? no samrat not at all we have only bought dresses till now still soo many thinks r left
gunjan: [ in continuation with riddhima]  ya ...  new shoes , new bags, matching jewelry

armaan: hey  hey  hey  hold on girls dont u think its getting too much i mean we all r going to  college not in any marriage
samrat: armaan they r doing it like this now ...i wonder if they have to do shopping for any marriage then what they gonna doo
riddhima: guys just relax ok and well one think is for sure that if we have to do shopping from next time we will never come with you atleast
armaan: oh thank you  for saving us from your this  shopping  touchier

riddhima: just stop it ok

[ they all and there lunch and proceeds towards there house it was about 6 in evening]

IN THE EVENING

AT RIDDHIMA HOUSE

EVERYONE WERE COMFORTABLY SEATED UP IN MAYANK'S ROOM .THEY ALL WERE BIT TIRED DUE TO SHOPPING AND SO THEY ALL RESTED THERE
riddhima: ok guys enough of resting ...now what's the plan

nupur: plan !! for what ?

riddhima: just like that  for dinner
samrat: I got an idea
gunjan: and whats that?
samrat: lets have party tonight
mayank: party !!! but why whats the occation
riddhima: oh god mayank you don't need to have any particular occasion for enjoying
armaan: ya [excitedly] ya lets just have a blast what say guys
all together : okkk
samrat: but where to go?
armaan: ok lets go to the royal club
mayank: that's cool lets go to the club
riddhima: but we will go in the disco
mayank: ya ..lets goo to the club's disco
samrat: yaa that's nice lets go
[everybody got ready and went to the disk and everybody was on the dance floor]

they all were busy dancing and enjoying there night to the fullest.
after an hour everybody ended up and occupied a corner table and ordered some drinks]
gunjan: it was fun 
nupur:  ya
armaan: anyways riddhima when r you going to learn ho to dance

riddhima: what do you mean  that i don't know how to dance ?
samrat: ya armaan riddhima is such a good dancer then why r you saying this
armaan: really she is more than just a good dancer you know what she hit mee so hard with her foot while dancing my foot is paining soo much till now
riddhima: ok relax may be i did it by mistake
armaan: mistake riddhima don't you think you doo many mistakes like this
riddhima: shup up ok i said naa i did it by mistake.
samrat: riddhima this is good first you do mistakes and then say sorry
riddhima: oh god you guys are getting on my heights now, I said once I did it by mistake [she got angry]
mayank: ok ok just relax [trying to calm her] you get angry soo fast control your anger
riddhima: oh really you mean I am getting angry and what about you all here who are irritating me again and again 
mayank: me when did I irritated you ?
riddhima: [in anger] leave it i just don't want to talk to you, you all always annoy me
armaan: look mayank she is getting angry again,  riddhima why you get angry on everything
[all the boys  specially armaan just love to irritate her and so they are just fighting without any reason.]
riddhima: armaan just shut up ok.
armaan: riddhima is getting angry'.. [ making fun of her]
riddhima: [stood up] leave it I just don't want to talk to you all I am leaving 
[riddhima moved out in anger]
samrat: see she got upset again 
nupur: you three boys are too much, why you always annoy her soo much look now she got upset again
mayank: yes, she left from here getting upset now what to do ?
armaan: she wont go anywhere, must be here around I will just go and check.
[and so armaan also left the disco]
[riddhima outside the disco]
riddhima: [to herself]  I don't knew what they think of themselves now they will come running to me, I wont talk with then at all now
[armaan came out he was a bit distant away from her...but he called her from there only]

armaan: riddhima
riddhima: please armaan i just don't want to talk to you 
[and saying this she went towards the road ...and did not noticed that a car was coming towards her]

[armaan saw the car and tried to stop her and ran to her]
THE CAR WAS REALLY CLOSE TO RIDDHIMA AND AS IT WAS ABOUT TO CRASH WITH RIDDHIMA ARMAAN JUST JUMPED HOLDED HER AND ... TOOK HER TO THE OTHER SIDE  BUT A BIT LATE
THE CAR HAD ALREADY HIT RIDDHIMA ON HER LEG
RIDDHIMA'S LEG WAS PAINING AND SHE CRIED WITH PAIN
MEAN WHILE INSIDE THE DISCO
samrat: guys I think riddhima had got really upset this time
mayank: yaa i think so we shall go out to see for her
nupur : ya lets go
[they all went out  THEY ALL SEE THAT RIDDHIMA WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR and CRYING OUT OF PAIN AND ARMAAN WAS TRYING TO PICK HER IN HIS ARMS]
EVERYBODY WAS SHOCKED AND THEY ALL JUST RAN TOWARDS THEM
mayank: [he came near riddhima and hold her hand]  riddhima  riddhima   [very
tensed] what happened to you, armaan what happened [MORE TENSED]

riddhima: [holding mayank hand tightly ] aaahhh mayuu  [she just cried ]
armaan: actually her leg is been injured ...samrat [who was just there near him.]...get the car wee need to go to hospital
samrat: yaa  [he just ran towards the parking and bought the car.]
[armaan carefully picked riddhima up in his arms and just put her inside the car  and they all just rushed towards the hospital]

IN THE HOSPITAL
Doctor were just examining riddhima, in an emergency room and all of them were waiting outside
Meanwhile armaan explained everyone how the accident happened
Everyone were really tensed especially mayank he was really hurt as her little angel was in pain.

Armaan and samrat , were standing together , while gunjan was also there they were standing just outside the room , where riddhima was , while mayank was sitting in a corner on a bench , he was really scared , nupur came near her , as she knew that mayank would really be a bad condition and would need someone to support him right now
She also sat with him there ,
Mayank was sitting there quietly he was looking nervous and scared
Nupur kept her hand on mayank's hand , holding him tight , assuring him that she is there with him 
Nupur:  she will be fine  [she said assuring him] 
And then mayank looked in his eyes, that were reassuring he , that all of it would be fine, he just hugged her tight , the think which he really needed  right now
This was there relation , where , GESTURES AND EYES , speak more then words ,
Both mayank and nupur are a bit reserved types person, and being a kind of similar nature persons , they understand each other silence very well
It was really assuring for mayank that nupur was there for her support, yes it true he knew that, she was important for him, special for him, always there to support him , yes she was , riddhima was the most important person for mayank , that was true , she was his angel , but nupur was also an important part of her life , she was also very close to him , it was like she was the one who understands him in and out very well .
Nupur was always there with him , whenever he was alone , whenever he feels the need to some support , he never need to ask that from her , it was like whenever he looks back for any support in his life , he had always found nupur standing there , 
And so was the case with nupur she knew mayank really well, despite the fact that , as compared to talking with others , they talk very less with each other , it was not that they never chat , yes they doo talk about anything and everything with each other , but still sometimes no actually many times words were not required to be said , they can very well read each other silence
Nupur parents r not very supporting with her , her step mom , hardly cares for her , and her dad , too hardly have much time for her , but still she never felt lonely , being riddhima and gunjan , like best sisters , she can ever get and more then that ,and armaan was always like a brother to her ,and samrat a cutest friend she can ever get , who can make anyone laugh even if they r very sad
But mayank was one , who always read her eyes,  whether she is happy sad , he was always like a strong pillar in her life on which she can blindly rely for support , she never had to ask mayank for that , he was there always , even before she realize that she needs someone  
Its not that other's as in armaan , riddhima ,samrat and gunjan , were not important in there life , they were just more then important for them yes they were part of there life , actually part of them as well , they were always there for them , but still when they be together with each other they always felt sense of security . 

Doctor came out , soo mayank and nupur came out of there hug and rushed there  
Mayank : doctor...how's my sister
doc: relax Mr. Mayank , she is fine , Just  a leg injury
[a sign of relief came on everyone faces]
armaan: is leg injury serious doctor
doctor: actually  its a fracture
samrat: fracture when will it get fine
doctor: well it will take 20 to 25 days to cure but I would prefer 1 month rest for her
mayank: you don't worry doctor we will take proper care of her 
samrat: well can we meet her now
doctor: ya sure and you can even take her to home now  I mean she is perfectly fine  just a complete bed rest for few days
mayank: thank you doctor
[and then they all went inside towards riddhima  she was just lying on the bed and all the five move close to her and mayank , sat beside riddhima on one side, and armaan came on the other.]
[riddhima know that mayank was angry , how can she be so careless to , move on road like this] 
riddhima: [she said softly]  mayank 
mayank: [in angry tone]  just don't try and talk to me, cant you just watch and then walk on the road
[he was angry  but  he loved riddhima a lot  and so he was not able to get more angry  when he actually saw her face his anger just vanished ]
mayank: [now holding her hand]  is it really paining a lot [very caringly]
riddhima: [put her hand on mayank heart]  a little less from here
[now actually mayank got emotional  as it was true  that there was lot of pain in his heart  tears came in his eyes]
riddhima: mayank please I m fine now  now stop this crying and all
armaan: [who was till now just standing there controlling his emotions]  you are not fine you are crazy, and blind also
riddhima:  what!!! 
armaan: what... what...  cant you see that big car coming, you were just keep on moving,  what if you got more hurt then this 
gunjan: haan armaan...riddhima ..u r so bad...baby if something would have happened to you then 
riddhima: [very sweetly]...gunjan sweety I m fine now...its just a fracture...
samrat: just a fracture...riddhima... you just keep your mouth shut now, and you will just rest now got you [giving instruction]
riddhima: oh please yaar...[trying to calm him]
mayank: he is saying absolutely right
armaan: yes mayank now you will just do complete rest ok
gunjan: yaa complete bed rest.

[riddhima now needed help ...she looked towards nupur]

riddhima: [politely].  Nupur at least you support mee
nupur: no riddhima  not at all mayank you just don't worry at all, now we all together will take proper care of her
riddhima: nupur you to, I will just not talk with anyone of you
mayank: [gettinng emotional]  now please don't say this again 
riddhima: ok mayank I wont say that [emotionally]
samrat: ok we will just go and complete all the formalities lets go mayank
[mayank and samrat just leave the roomand both the girls also went out  following them]

now only armaan and riddhima were left there.
[armaan eyes were filled with water  riddhima noticed it]
[she carefully tried to sit on the bed now she was half lying half sitting on the bed]
[she hold a tissue in his hand and offered it to armaan]
riddhima: here take it
armaan: I wasn't crying, just something got in my eyes [trying to defend himself]
riddhima: yes , yes I knew   [said casually as she know the truth that he was actually crying...but still he will never accept that he was crying]
[suddenly riddhima expression changed to a bit serious one]
armaan:  now what happened to you 
riddhima:  that actually thanks.
armaan: thanks for what ? [surprisingly] 
riddhima: yes that you actually in accident you did   
[he understood what she was to say and he really felt bad riddhima was his best friend and how can she say him thanks  he felt bad]
armaan: [a bit angry]  yes thanks off course as if if I would have not saved you then it would have least bothered me, I am nothing to you, and you meant nothing to me
riddhima: armaan I m sorry I didn't meant that way  
[now he was actually getting emotional and so he just hugged riddhima]''
riddhima: armaan I am fine now 
[armaan didn't said a word but his silence said a lot to riddhima and she also understood that how would armaan be feeling]
[Entered samrat]

samrat: ok guys  [ they parted away]
samrat: shall we go home riddhima
riddhima:  yaa 
samrat: no if you really want you can stay over here as well, that place is not that bad you knew [joking]
riddhima: shut up samrat and now help me  I need to get up 
[Seeing this armaan and samrat helped riddhima and armaan picked her up and seated her on a wheel chair]
samrat: ok lets go 

[then they all proceeds towards there home ]

AT THE HOME

mayank picked riddhima from the car and took riddhima to her room  and rested her on the bed.]
[mayank was giving instruction to all the servants on how to take care of riddhima]
mayank: [to a servant]  hope you got everything ...I have appointed a nurse for riddhima and she will remain with her all the time
samrat: yaa that would be fine mayank 
riddhima: but there is no need for that mayank  I m fine and I can manage well
armaan: [in a commanding tone] there is noo need  for you to manage anything riddhima you just take rest we all r here to manage everything 
samrat: yaa riddhima you will need a nurse for you
riddhima: ok ok as u all say  ok now I think its too late you all go and take some rest u all must be tired
[Everybody left after greeting riddhima, except mayank he just sat beside riddhima bed and holding her hand after an hour he slept there only]
[Armaan visited the room twice at night to see riddhima to see her that she was fine or not]

FIVE DAYS LATER
It was just 2 minute left to 12 in night, riddhima was sleeping in her room
Only then armaan entered her room

He came close to riddhima's bed  she was in sleeping
he tried to pick her in his arms  riddhima surprisingly opened her eyes  and she was about to shout  as it was dark and she can't see armaan  she actually got scared,
but before that armaan put his hand on riddhima mouth and stop  her from shouting
riddhima really scared tried really hard to escape but she just can't and it was too dark there to see anything
armaan picked her up she tried hard to free herself  but she was not able to do so...as she had a fracture in her leg
armaan came in the hall it was completely dark over there in the hall also and seated her on a sofa, and then removed his hand from riddhima mouth
and riddhima just shouted 

riddhima: aaa mayank ..mayuuu
mayank was also sleeping in his room but listening to riddhima sound he  just ran towards the hall  to see riddhima
IT was dark there in hall

mayank: riddhima  riddhima  where are you ? [very tensed]
[but riddhima could not reply as armaan had again put hand an her mouth]
as mayank entered the hall
then only the lights go on and a loud voice came.

voice: surpriseee
[Mayank was shocked it was samrat nupur and gunjan standing there  and  the hall was fully decorated
and he can see riddhima sitting  on a sofa and armaan standing behind her with his hand of her mouth  she was also in a state shock]
Armaan removed his hand from her mouth she didn't shouted now as now she knew that it was armaan  who just kidnapped her...from her room to hall
riddhima and mayank were surprised 
and other four except mayank and riddhima were singing together
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
[ACTUALLY IT WAS MAYANK AND RIDDHIMA's BIRTHDAY  AND ALL THIS WERE OTHERS PLANNING FOR THERE BIRTHDAY]
Samrat nupur and gunjan came close to mayank ...and all of them were hugging and greeting mayank.
and on the same time  armaan as he was there standing near riddhima  just hugged her and wished her
armaan: happy birthday  riddhima
riddhima: [happily] thanks...[now getting angry]  but is this any way to give a surprise .?  you know how hell scared I was 
armaan: [cutely] ohhh really miss riddhima sharma really feel scared as well
riddhima: shup up armaan
[then all reached riddhima after wishing mayank]
samrat , nupur ,and gunjan ,hugged riddhima and wished her.
and finally at the end  mayank came to riddhima  and hugged her
riddhima: [ to mayank] happy birthday mayuuu  
mayank: [completely filled with emotions] same to you  LITLE SIS.
riddhima: [getting apart from mayank]  what  litle sis... mayank we were born together on same day
mayank: [cutting her in between]  ya but I was born few minutes before you soo I m you elder brother got it
riddhimah:  yes boss
samrat:  ok  guys  lets cut the cake
[nupur bought the cake  and then riddhima and mayank together cut the cake , first they both made each other eat it  and then both together to armaan
Resulting in armaan face spoiled with the cake
then to samrat ,gunjan and  nupur
Finally after that they all sat there and began to chat
riddhima: guys only cake where r my gifts
samrat: [with fake attitude] look at this we arranged such a nice surprise for madam but it was least valued madam still need a gift 
riddhima: oh  just shup up and quitly give me my gift here right now  [with fake anger]
samrat: ok soo tell us princess what are your wishes, what you want as gift
riddhima: well ... I  [thinking deeply] [then realised something]  just a minute its me who have to tell you what I need as a gift on my birthday 
[armaan who was sitting there only interrupted in between]
armaan: yes samrat , and don't you knew that riddhima need only one gift on her birthday here you goo madam [giving riddhima a packet] your gift
riddhima: [taking it ]  how sweet armaan you know mee soo well ...you very well know that I only want this dairy  [getting the diary out of the packet]  as my gift every year 
[actually  riddhima always want a dairy this was a special dairy which riddhima got every year and in this she and all other friends used to capture their special moments these dairies were the special memories of their lovely friendship]
riddhima: ok now lets start with this dairy the first nupur will write in this
nupur:  ya sure, give it to mee I will write something in it for riddhima  so that she gets well soon [pointing towards the fracture in riddhima's leg]
gunjan: yaa then its my turn to write ok 
samrat: yaa sure wee all will write in it but before that mayank you tell now its your birthday too what gift do you want
armaan: yaa mayank tell me what gift do you want 
mayank:  me I don't need anything   [very politely]
riddhima: now what is that you don't need anything, comeon tell us what you want

mayank: gift  its just you get well soon  [holding riddhima hand]   I just want this gift only 
[riddhima didn't said anything further  she just hugged mayank]

armaan: ok this was riddhima gift to you and as per as our gifts ...so your gift is due ... you ask it whenever you want a gift ok 
mayank: promise  sometime in my life I will definitely ask for a gift
armaan:  yaa sure whenever you want you can ask me, I will give my life as well
mayank: just shut up ok I wont ask for you life 
riddhima: not bad armaan what a friendship hey give me also one promise like this, so that I can also ask for something anytime
armaan: no ways, I cant promise you at all I don't knew what will you ask
riddhima: that's it you knew me this much , you cant even give me one promise
armaan: I knew you and your mind this much that's why I am not giving you any promise [joking]
riddhima: ok  okk guys  [changing the topic]  its too late now  lets go to sleep
mayank: yaa its too late
riddhima: well guys you all r going to college from tomorrow right [as riddhima leg was still fractured so she will have to join the college late ]
samrat: no riddhima wee all will go from next month with you only
riddhima: what !! [shocked]  but why ?
mayank: what do you mean by why how can we leave you alone like this [pointing towards riddhima fracture]
riddhima: so what mayank I mean  you all can't spoil your studies just because of mee
armaan: no riddhima , we all will go college together 
gunjan: ya you get well first then we all will go together 
riddhima: not at all nothing like this will happen  you all will go to the college from tomorrow and that's it no more arguments on this [commanding them] 
nupur: no riddhima we will not go leaving you alone here 
riddhima: but I will not be alone over here there will be so many servants at home to take care of mee and moreover college will just be for 6 hours only 
samrat:  but !!!!!
[riddhima cutting samrat before he can speak]
riddhima: bas  that's it you all r going to  college from tomorrow and that's final [she ordered them]
mayank: ok ok we will go but not all of us I mean anyone from us will always remain with you
nupur:  ya mayank that would be fine  so now its decided  for tomorrow I will stay with her 
riddhima: ok  ok  fine  but only one of you  fine now you all go to sleep 
[Everybody agreed and then went to sleep]

NEXT MORNING
[all the three boys getting ready for the college  riddhima was sitting there helping them to select there clothes,]
riddhima: armaan green shirt this shirt doesn't suits at all with you this jeans God !!!!  [bit frustrated]  when will you learn to select proper colour
armaan: excuse me my selection is better than you ok I was going to wear this red one I was just seeing this green one just like that 
riddhima:  ya ya I know ...go and get ready fast
[after armaan got ready]
samrat:  hey dude not bad you r looking really handsome today 
armaan: really well you r also looking very nice
mayank: ok now ready guys 
[only then entered nupur and gunjan]
gunjan: hi guys 
armaan: hey hi gunjan [hugging her]  r u ready  for the college
gunjan: no actually
nupur: no actually gunjan is also staying with mee for today we will go from tomorrow
mayank: ok that's fine  well  frankly speaking riddhima I don't feel like going like this leaving you here
riddhima: mayank that's it , now you three boys just go and yes mayank ,atleast you also set few girls and all for yourself, you also try like these two r going to doo  [pointing towards armaan and samrat] 
samrat: excuse me riddhima what do u mean we r going to the college only to doo settings with the girls
riddhima: [confidently] yes off course.
armaan: ya actually you r right  college and girls not bad
mayank: ok  ok now lets go  [looking least interested in this topic as mayank and running behind girls never , in this case he is actually like mayank of show girls r all over after him per mayank don't even had a single eye on them] 
riddhima: ok bye and all the best
[all 3 boys hugged the girls and left for there first day in college]

FIRST DAY IN COLLEGE
It Was A Business Institute For Advance Studies And Business Management
As they all were more interesting in doing business like there parents did so they joined this college.
ALL THE GIRLS WERE JUST WATCHING THE THREE OF THEM FROM THE TIME THEY ENTERED THE COLLEGE.
They went to the principle cabin

Principle room

Principle : well boys [to the three of them] I know that your parents r well known personality of this town but still you r completely new person to this college and you have to create your own identity here with your ability
all : yes sir.
principle: all the best for your new life
all: thank you sir
principle: you can go now
[They left the principle room and went out a group of 3 students was standing there in the corridor they went near them]

a boy from the group: hi new admission ?
samrat: ya hi I m samrat

boy: hi I m vivek and [towards the girl and boy standing with him ] this is dia and benji

and they all had their intro
[and walked to have a look of the college everyone noticing that all the girls were staring at them.]
dia: hey not bad here all the girls are just looking you all
armaan: ya except for you why didn't you liked me [in his usual flirting tone]
[dia smiled and before she can answered vivek replied]

vivek: well there is no chance for that cause dia already  like someone really well right dia 
samrat: [a bit confused] what do you mean?
benji: [the other boy with dia and vivek] actually dia is my girlfriend
mayank: oh ok
samrat: hey that's great , ha well vivek so where is your girlfriend
vivek: now I don't have that good luck like benji, you tell where are your  girlfriend I mean I'm sure that being so cool looking boys you would surely have girlfriends
armaan: yes we have but not a permanent one
samrat : oh okk
[as they were chatting a voice from behind came.]
voice: hey guys [an arrogant and a bit rude voice]
[they all turned back there was a boy sitting on a bike., surrounded by a few gang of people around him]

vivek: [very normally]..hey hi rocky..
benji: [to armaan samrat and mayank] that's Rocky the most arrogant and rude kind of boys of this college creating problems for others fighting etc r type of his hobbies ...take my advise and just stay away from him
armaan: [in his usual attitude armaan style] thanks for the information, you don't worry we can handle this.

rocky: [coming close]...so new admission [to samrat . mayank and armaan and staring them from up to down very strangely.]

mayank: ya hi I m mayank.

[mayank bought his hand out for a hand shake very friendly but rocky was not in a friendly mood he was really jealous to see all the girls getting crazy for them.]
rocky: [ with full arrogance] so new admission well there is a rule of this college for all new admission

armaan: [armaan with same attitude] rule oh really and what's that ?
rocky: well you will have to do whatever wee will ask you to do
samrat: oh really what do you mean [with attitude]
rocky: well now you all also need to do some think for us what say guys.[to his gang]
everyone of his gang screamed
rocky: well well so what shall we do with them
a boy from his group: well rocky I think they need to give an introduction of there talent how about a competition
rocky: why not so what will you guys show us 
armaan: any think dude lets a competition but for what 
rocky: ok lets have a race
mayank: race.!!!!
rocky: why feeing scared ? 
armaan: no ways lets go for it [with full confidence]
[armaan got a bike and got ready for a bike race with rocky]
THE RACE BEGAN, ROCKY WAS A DAM GOOD RIDER BUT NOT BETTER THAN ARMAAN STILL IT WAS A THOUGHT COMPETITION
BUT FINALLY ARMAAN WON IT
Everybody cheering now for armaan and everybody was really impressed by him rocky was jealous but still he shake hand with armaan and left
And like this armaan mayank and samrat all became really popular in college on there first day only

NEXT DAY

AS TODAY NUPUR AND GUNJAN WERE ENTERING THE COLLEGE AND WITH THEM MAYANK AND SAMRAT CAME , AS ARMAAN WAS STAYING BACK  WITH RIDDHIMA

Samrat ,  gunjan , mayank and nupur came together in the same car , after parking it
samrat and gunjan were moving ahead inside together as gunjan was really really excited about her first day in her college , she was really an outgoing person , and this would surely going to be a really new and cool experience for her 

while mayank and nupur were moving  a bit slow , as it was first day in college for mupur and she was very nervous about it 
mayank sensed her nervousness , holded her hand 
mayank : its ok nupur , don't be nervous , I m there with you 
just this much of saying from mayank , this small gesture was like more then enough for her to calm down , and it actually worked like an instant healer to her , she was now smiling and happily they together entered the college gate , holding each other hand

the girls which were already present there , as since yesterday they were like all around the 3 handsome boys , but to there bad luck , armaan was not there today 
as samrat entered the college with gunjan , by her side , actually a bit ahead , lol's she was moving to fast in her excitement 
samrat : hello gunjan ji , I think you have forgotten that we have come together we are also there with you, so just walk by my side, why are you running like this

gunjan : I m sorry samrat , but you knew what moving by your side I don't want to be the one on the girls hate list on the first day of my college 
samrat : [a bit confused]  what you mean ?
gunjan : I mean that I am sure by now many of the girls would have been driving crazy over you, and they all must be really excited and dying to be here by your side , and if they will see me over here, then there is a huge case of them getting jealous [she said with a wink]
samrat : ohh like that , ahaa forget it , as if I care , now for the sake of some stupid girls I cant leave my best friends, and soo I won't and I really don't care, now I hope you wont have a problem moving together with your best friend
gunjan : god samm , no one can win from you in talks

samrat : that I knew, now you come with me, I don't want that boys and all to indulge you in any kind of ragging and all , soo be with me ok [a bit serious]

[now this was there friendship , they can fight like anything when they r alone or with other four peoples of there group , but when comes to outer world , they became soo protective and caring about each other , and soo was samrat , even he is soo much irritating and all the time masti making person , but still he became very serious when it comes to safety of his friends] ,

And soo samrat was there whole day , with her and introduced her to benji , dia and vivek as his best friend , and soon gunjan became friends with then , with her cool and friendly behavior

mayank and nupur

as mayank entered the college gate with nupur by her side ,holding hand , but yes it was not visible to anyone

all the girls were like fuming with anger seeing a girl by his side , cause as his nature was , the girls had hard time trying there luck over him since he had came in college yesterday , but mayank being mayank , has not even once seen towards them , but now , he was there with a girl

girls were surely jealous of nupur and her luck , when they saw mayank was actually protecting her from that group of boys who tried to approach nupur , for some ragging , but mayank standing there between them and her
nupur was off course nervous with this , but when mayank again holded her hand , all her nervousness went away , and she was soo sure that nothing can happen to her now
AND SO THE GIRLS WERE JUST SAVE NO RAGGING AT ALL AS THEY WERE WITH MAYANK AND SAMRAT
AND LIKE THIS
Soon They five , mayank , samrat , armaan , nupur and gunjan Became Really Popular In College And With There Friendly Nature Had Many Friends There Only Riddhima Was Not A Part Of There College Life Till Now
 They All use to Attend There Classes in the College and as College Hours Get over They Just Rush Back to There House to Be with Riddhima

Almost A Month Had Passed and Now They All Were Not At All New To the College

RIDDHIMA FRACTURE WAS REMOVED AND NOW SHE WAS PERFECTLY FIT AND FINE.
 RIDDHIMA SITTING IN HER ROOM.

IN HER THOUGHTS

riddhima: I think now I am fine and I can even go to the college now

Entered nupur.

nupur: hey riddhima

riddhima: hi nupur you didn't went to the college ?

nupur: no actually

[before she can explain the reason.]

riddhima: ok first you get ready we both will go to the college together today

nupur: [surprised] today but you were suppose to join the college from tomorrow with everyone right

riddhima: yaa but now I m getting bored I want to go to the college now lets go na ...

nupur: but I can't come today actually dad had called me home for some work I m going there today

riddhima: okkk [sadly] no problem you complete your work we will go to the college from tomorrow

nupur: ok bye

[nupur left .and then riddhima talked to herself.]

riddhima: no problem I will go alone to college, it will be fun

[RIDDHIMA GOT READY AND LEFT FOR THE COLLEGE]

She was looking really beautiful she was wearing a tight fit blue jeans and a white top looking really pretty

As she entered the college gate she was just looking at the college and lost in watching the building surroundings

And also searching for her friends

ONLY THEN AGAIN THE SAME GROUP ROCKY'S LOOKED AT HER

BOY IN ROCKY GROUP: hey rocky look there I think it's a new admission

[rocky watched her]

rocky: wow beautiful [he mummered slowly] I think we need to welcome her properly lets go guys

[soon everybody got near riddhima and the group surrounded her]

Riddhima was a really confident girl and so she was not at all scared she stand there with full attitude and confidence

rocky: new admission? hi I m rocky [getting his hand for hand shake]

[but riddhima didn't shake hand as she was least interested.]

riddhima: just excuse me I need to go

[as she was about to leave rocky stopped her with his arm blocking on her passage]

rocky: what's so hurry please allow us to first welcome you properly miss

riddhima: [with attitude] riddhima

rocky: oh really nice name so ms riddhima what can you do for us

riddhima: just excuse me , I have to go .[with attitude]

rocky: attitude not bad but let me inform you for an entry in this college you have to obey us properly

riddhima: oh really is that so , fine so what I have to do

rocky: I really like your attitude ok so you don't have to do much just

[after thinking for a long]

rocky: yaa first you have to go to a person whom I will point too and then you have to talk to that person at least for five minutes and yaa this is a dare so r u ready for it

riddhima: ok [very normally as she has confidence on her that she can manage the situation] fine I m ready

rocky: cool so you have to talk to that boy there [pointing towards the gate.] at least 5 minute and mind it I m sure that arrogant boy will not even reply to your single hello its going to be a tough job

[riddhima turned back and to her surprise it was ARMAAN she had to talk to armaan for 5 minutes she laughed to herself and then turned back towards rocky ]

riddhima: [with same expression as she don't want to disclose that the guy was her best friend] ok done, now just wait and watch.

[riddhima moved towards armaan ]

[Meanwhile samrat came there he was with vivek]

samrat: what's happening why is here so much of crowd here

vivek: I don't know lets go and find out

[samrat and vivek came in between rocky and his group who were now just waiting to see what will happen]

a boy from the group: rocky .I m sure this girl would not be able to talk to him for even 30 seconds
rocky : I know that girl had so much of attitude now she will come to know , wee all have seen that girls goo mad to talk to armaan but he don't even see towards them I m sure he won't talk to her for even a second lets wait and watch
[samrat by now understood the situation that they are ragging a girl then he looked at the girl surprised and shocked to see riddhima and then thinking about there dare laughed to himself on rocky's stupidity ]

vivek: what happened why r u laughing

samrat: just wait and watch its gonna be a real fun 

BACK TO ARMAAN AND RIDDHIMA

RIDDHIMA CAME NEAR ARMAAN HIS BACK WAS FACING RIDDHIMA
SHE MOVED TOWARDS ARMAAN FACE
NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE RIDDHIMA FACE BUT NO ONE CAN SEE ARMAAN FACE OR HIS EXPRESSION

riddhima: [very normally] hi

armaan: [surprised and really happy][excitedly] hey riddhima you here

[armaan about to hug her but she just stopped her]

riddhima: armaan just listen to mee first

armaan: [confused] what happened ?

[riddhima explained him the situation]

armaan: oh so that's the situation, in any case first you tell me what was the need for you to come here alone, and if you really wanted to come you could have called me, I would have come home to take you along with me, now see what problem you have been in
riddhima: oh please armaan I am fine and can take care of myself
armaan: yes yes I knew that very well, you and taking care, don't worry I will take care of this situation as well ok then lets add some excitement to this
riddhima: [confused] means ?
armaan: just a small drama for this rocky and his attitude,  what say partner ?

riddhima: oh like that [understood the planning of armaan]

armaan: ya like that

[meanwhile everybody were continuously staring at them]

vivek: [to rocky] rocky 5 minute are almost about to end I think you lost it today

rocky: [in angry look] why the hell is this armaan talking to this girl for so long I thought he would treat her also as he did with all the girls who run behind him

[armaan and riddhima now coming towards the group]

rocky: why r they both coming over here strange

[they both came there so that now there conversation is audible to everyone there]

AND THE DRAMA BEGAN

armaan: it was really nice meeting you [to riddhima]

riddhima: same here I think I shall goo now

armaan: [drama begins][said loudly] no you can't leave me like this now

riddhima: what!!! what r you saying? [Dramatized a confused look]

armaan: yaa I think I have fallen in love with you in this 5 minutes only and I can't live without you now please don't goo

riddhima: what r you saying ...listen

[everybody confused shocked except samrat gunjan had also joined him by now and they both were really enjoying this scene and attempting very hard to control their laugh rest everybody were speechless they all were trying to digest the situation armaan becoming so serious for a girl all the other girls there were fuming with anger ]

Entered samrat to the drama

samrat: armaan my brother what had happened to you [dramatically]

armaan: love , I have fallen in love Samrat you just get aside now I can't live without her [towards riddhima holding her hand]  I can't stay away from her

samrat: really ok then fine  [giving riddhima hand in armaan's hand] go armaan go live your life   [said in a filmy manner]

[now came MAYANK near the group he was shocked to see all this as he was unaware off the drama]

mayank actually got serious And angry rather more shocked listening armaan saying all this for his SISTER

mayank: whats happening over here armaan [questioning them]

[armaan naughty mind again charged up how about confusing mayank a bit more]

armaan: yes mayank you have heard it right me and riddhima and we both

mayank: shup up armaan stop this nonsense

riddhima: [adding to armaan drama] no mayank don't say like this me and armaan, we both are now 

mayank: riddhima have you gone crazy what the hell r u saying and armaan first you leave her hand right now

armaan: no mayank please don't separate us now  [full filmy style]

[Almost full college was shocked and now it was high time a lot of drama was through]

gunjan: ok guys that's it its too much now stop it

[on this samrat armaan and riddhima starting laughing]

riddhima: what gunjan should have stretched it a little longer this drama was getting soo fun 

mayank: drama you all were doing drama here ?

riddhima: yes mayank [moving towards rocky] he needed to have some entertainment in his college so I hope he must have got a nice entertainment

[rocky again got a defeat he was annoyed ]

vivek: wow not bad what a tit for tat really rocking by the way [towards riddhima] hey I m really impressed , hi I m vivek [trying flirting with her]

[before riddhima can speak]

mayank: and this is riddhima my Sister [emphases on word sister]

vivek: oh ok that's really nice.

riddhima: hi anyways

THIS was riddhima Dhamaakedaar entry in the college

Now As If Like In School There Friendship There Group Became Really Popular In The College
And They Were Part Of Each Activity In College
Riddhima And Gunjan Played Basket Ball
Armaan And Mayank Also
Samrat Played Football
And As Usual Nupur And Mayank Again Toppers Of The College
TIME PASSED AND PASSED

Edited by searchoffriends - 07 June 2013 at 6:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirllifeisajourneymegbansNazzz16cool_sri

searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

hey itz nice.....
hope u continue soon...
n thnx for the pm...

thanks a lot , and sure will countinue with this soon

take care
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caramel_21

Finally..good to see you back Simi ;D
Reserving for now coz I don't remember the story at all.Confused
Let me read the fic..and I'll be back..

yaa its really good to be back , and to see you agan the same , reserving mode LOLLOL

as usuall , like always , and this reserve never gonna get editted  Wink

love you for this ,

take care
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita18

nice...

thank you soo much aapka  ek nice hi more then enought hai for me Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namita18

searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FULTUSI

AWESOME PARTS,,,,,,,,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE SOON
thanks a lot for youe reply ,

ya sure i ma countinuing soon
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

Fantastic ff...pls add me to ur pm list...cont soon
thanks a lot yes sure i will update it soon
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iceprincess101

awesome part simi... reall glad that you started this ff again... update soon... thak for the pm...

thanks a lot , and yaa will update soon

Go to top