AR FF Yaare Dil Daare updated PART 37 ON PAGE 115 [11/02/2015]

searchoffriends IF-Rockerz
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Hi i m with one more ff of mine , on AR , SAJAN AND MAYUR

NOW I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS FF WITH YOU GUYS

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT ITS COMPLETELY BASED ON FRIENDSHIP

ITS A STORY OF FEW FRIENDS ...BEST FRIENDS...WHO HAVE ALLWAYS BEEN TOGETHER BUT THEN THERE LIFES CHANGES WHEN LOVES COME IN THERE LIFES

WELL MY STORY IS ABOUT SIX PEOPLE A GANG OF FRIENDS WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOGETHER

"FROM THE FIRST DAY OF THERE KINDERGARDEN TILL THE COLLEGE FAREWELL"

BUT NOW THERE LIFE IS GOING TO CHANGE BECAUSE THE WORD NAME "LOVE" IS ENTERING THERE LIFE AND EVERYTHINK IS GETTING MESSED UP

hope you all will like it

INDEX
PART 1 

PART 2 

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 8

PART 9

PART 10

PART 16
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&TPN=73&#p97734827

PART 17
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=97791042&#p97791042

PART 18
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=98533898&#p98533898

PART 19
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=98787473&#p98787473

PART 20
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=98788512&#p98788512

PART 21
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=100292636&#p100292636

PART 22
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=100293023&#p100293023

PART 23
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=100617939&#p100617939

PART 24
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=101000414&#p101000414

PART 25
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=101730855&#p101730855

PART 26
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=101900556&#p101900556

PART 27
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=104826810&#p104826810

PART 28 A
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=105053820&#p105053820

PART 28 B
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=105520460&#p105520460

PART 29
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638500&PID=105867094&#p105867094

PART 30

PART 31

PART 32

PART 33

PART 34

PART 35 

Edited by searchoffriends - 11 February 2015 at 2:50am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dipzsara.dmgMoNaYaRoXekts_dmgmjhtnmaharajdmg_roks_antaraiceprincess101358674scorpio95angel_prachimoonlight2630shonadesire..Phoenix..Nazzz16-Wandstruck.priyanka1998suwinSandCastle.alicia212monikasethKaSh-Maneet-FanGroverAddictanumeha_rajatsummaiyasayedameena671

searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
CHARACTER SKECH

ARMAAN SINGHANIA:

COOL , HANDSOME , GOOD LOOKING JUST SAME AS OUR ARMAAN
Loves his family and friends a lot , Loving Caring ,and Teasing at some times , but the best human , 

RIDDHIMA SHARMA:

WELL NOW THIS RIDDHIMA IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL SHE IS JUST A MODERN VERSION of the old one 
COOL , INDEPENDENT , AND VERY TALKATIVE SOMETIME  LIKE A TOM BOY IN HER BEHAVIOUR
loves her family , and specially her brother

MAYANK SHARMA:

MAYU IS A VERY LOVING CARING TYPE .
HE IS SMART HE IS INTELLIGENT HE IS HANDSOME HE IS EVERY GIRLS DREAM
HE IS MORE THAN BEST FRIEND FOR ARMAAN
AND RIDDHIMA'S  BROTHER , 

HE IS LIKE A  FATHER BROTHER FRIEND PHILOSOPHER TO HER , IN SIMPLE WORDS MAYANK IS RIDDHIMA'S LIFE

RIDDHIMA IS VERY CLOSE TO BOTH MAYANK AND ARMAAN 
THEY CAN'T LIVE FOR EVEN A DAY WITHOUT EACH OTHER , THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT MAYANK AND ARMAAN THAT SHE DON'T KNOW AND MAYANK AND ARMAAN ALSO KNEW RIDDHIMA IN AND OUT

SAMRAT SINGHANIA :

SAM FOR SHORT ,  HE IS ARMAAN'S COUSIN AND THEY LIVE IN SAME HOUSE 
A HANDSOME GUY A RICH SPOILED BOY BUT HE IS VERY GOOD AT HEART AND THAT'S WHY SHARE A GREAT BOND WITH ALL 3 OF THEM SPECIALLY WITH  RIDDHIMA

NUPUR BHUSHAN:

A SWEET SHY TYPE GIRL A PERFECT COMBINATION OF BEAUTY WITH SIMPLICITY [yes very different from actuall nupur LOL]
SHE IS RIDDHIMA'S BEST FRIEND

GUNJAN KAPOOR :

BOLD BEUTIFUL PERFECT COMBINATION OF BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
SHE IS EVERYMAN DREAMGIRL 
[absolutely different from actuall gunjan i knew i did a role reversal , here nupur is just like actualy gunjan ,and vice versa LOL]
SHE IS ALSO RIDDIHMA'S AND NUPUR BEST FRIEND
[here gunjan and nupur r NOT sisters] 

ARMAAN , MAYANK and  SAMRAT , r like best buddies,
an soo are  RIDDHIMA,  NUPUR and GUNJAN

they 6 allways remain

"together , With each other  , For each other , whether they r right or even wrong"WinkWink 

well this was just a small trailer of there character , i think you will knew them well slowly slowly with the story

Some more characters , important in story

KARAN SINGHANIA:

A Perfect Business man , A very loving and caring HUSBAND FATHER and  FRIEND 

Hi is THE DIRECTOR of a Business Empire named as   "SS GROUPS OF INDUSTRY"   that is "SHARMAA AND SINGHANIA'S GROUPS OF INDUSTRIES" where he works with his partner and best friend SUJAL SHARMA

happily married , and has one son Samrat
He is like the worlds coolest  dad , and a bestest friend

NANDINI KARAN SINGHANIA

KARAN'S WIFE , loves his family a lot , great supporter of her husband , just like his strength

SUJAL SHARMA

Business partner and best friend of KARAN , and just like him he is also one of the coolest dad ever
loves all his kids a lot

KASHISH SHARMA

sujal's's wife , and his strength

they have 2 kids , Mayank and Riddhima 

PRERNA SINGHANIA

She is Karan's real sister , and lives with him only , actually she came back to him after getting divorced from her husband YASH MALLIK , loves her brother and all children a lot
she has one son Armaan

that's all for the character skech hope you like it , will post with parts here soon
lots of love
simi

Edited by searchoffriends - 30 November 2013 at 4:22am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009peachgirlAsh1990diyachillansharaMoNaYaRoXekts_dmgmjhtkrazy4kashAmoon.88scorpio95angel_prachiiceprincess101dmg_roks_antarapunamluvshilpamoonlight2630shonadesireNazzz16--softyy--SandCastle.ARKJ_4EVERcool_sriYaSha0512Parii..priyanka1998summaiyasayedanumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-FanShafoofelicitysmoak.

searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
PART 1

Well as i said you that all the characters are childhood friends so it was important to explain how they all met where they all met and how there friendship has also grown up

the story starts from a city hospital of the TOWN KASAULI

[IMAGINE THE ONE IN KOI MIL GAYA I KNOW VO NANITAAL THA PER DOES IT MATTERS IN FICTION ]

KASAULI
CITY HOSPITAL

Its allmost about 3 in night , and we see a man very impatiently waiting outside the operation theater ,
with his wife , who is holding a 2 months old child

{DOCTOR CAME OUT}
Doc: Congratulation MR.Singhania , its a baby boy

[i sign of satisfaction and happiness surrounded him] [yes he was KARAN SINGHANIA ]

karan: thanks doctor how's my SISTER can i meet her

doc: ya she is fine you can meet her after some time

after an hour nurse come to prerna's room holding her baby

nurse:[giving baby to his mother] your son is really sweet ... well your HUSBAND haven't came yet ?

prerna : [a little disappointed] he won't come ..actually we have been divorced [she said very sadly]

nurse: i m so sorry ...well your brother is there outside shall i send him in?

[nurse went out and after a while karan entered with nandini holding a bunch of baloons and soft toy]

karan: [happily] how r u now ? give him too me [holding the baby] arre ye to bilkul mujhpe gaya hai ye dekho [pointing towards nandini] you lost the bet ...its a boy and now he will be my laadla

prerna: i didn't got anythink nandini , what is he talking about ?

nandini: [karan's wife]: nothing didi actually i said that it will be a baby girl and i would love her the most and he said that it will be a boy

prerna: you too r too much ..waise bhi ladka ho yaa ladki laadla to tumhaara hi hoga hai naa nandini ?

nandini : haan didi ab to mere do bete ho gaye ek ye SAMRAT [pointing towards her son slept in a pram] aur doosra ye

prerna: haan bilkul [said with a satisfied smile and words filled with emotions]

karan: ok if you ladies r now through with your emotional talks ..then let her rest now [towards prerna]

...FEW DAYS LATER ...

AT THE NAAMKARAN CEREMONY

after the pooja

prerna: [putting her son in the decorated pram] nandini where's samrat ..bring him also and keep him here with his brother

nandini: [smilingly] didi , he is inside i will just bring him

[nandini bring samrat and put him in the pram with the baby]

prerna: soo nandini , karan kya naam rakhna hai iska [pointing towards his son]

karan: naam to maine soch liya hai

prerna, nandini both toogether: kya? kya naam rakha hai

karan: ARMAAN;

prerna: armaan...bahut achaa hai

nandini : but why this name?

karan: well as looking at him I can sense that after few years from now he is going to be many girls armaan just like me [winking to her]

nandini : aap bhi na ab to do-do bacche ho gaye aapke ab to sudhar jaaeye

[...a voice from behind interrupted in there chat...]

voice: .suhharega kaise bhabhi.

[they all turned back a young couple was standing there ]

karan: aayeye waqt mill gaya aapko ? [sarcastically]..dekha nandini abhi to bas saamne waale ghar mein rehta hai apne ghar se 10 kadam chalne hote hai phir bhi aane mein kitna time lagata hai [in a very taunting manner]

[it was MR SUJAL he was karan's business partner as well as best friend he entered the house with his wife]

sujal: haan mill gaya [smilingly] waise naam to bahut achaa rakha hai kyon kashish?

[pointing towards her wife]

kashish: haan bilkul... moving forward towards the ladies kaise ho didi [to prerna] aur tum nandini

both ladies : we r fine

nandini: tum batao tum kaise ho arre tum khade kyon ho baatho aise haalat mein jyaada khada mat raha karo

[kashish smiled and sat down carefully]

sujal: aap hi samjhaaye isse bhabhi mere to bilkul nahi sunti [pointing towards kashish]

karan: vo to theek hai ye bata itna der se kyon aaya?

sujal: vo actually we were preparing you know kashish has to go to Mumbai to her mom's house for her delivery

karan: yaa you r right its bhabhi's first baby ...delivery is too be done in her maayka [old indian tradition was followed earlier]

[they all enjoyed the function and talked for a long time]

...after 2 months...
like any other ordinary day karan and sujal working in there office having a general discussion

karan: how is kashish bhabhi any news

sujal: yaa i talked to her yesterday .she is fine

[suddenly phone rang and sujal picked the call ]

sujal: hello..., jeee ...kya...[he then stood silent]

karan:...kya hua...?

[sujal didn't responded after a few moment he come back to senses]

karan: kya hua ?...tell me what happened

sujal: vo ... vo ...kashish delivered twins
[he said in a low voice dont know how to react]

karan: kya...[surprised] ...aree to itna dhere kyon bol raha hai ..

[he gave sujal a big hug and expressed his happiness]

karan: many many many many congratulations ...twins wow ...what r they boys or girls [asked with curiosity]

sujal: both

karan: kya...[bit confused]

[sujal coming back to senses]

sujal: yaa... [loudly] .one boy and one girl... [he just can't hide his emotions anymore]

karan: i m soo happy [ both friends shared there emotion and then let the office for further arrangements]

[sujal left the town to go to Mumbai to meet his new family ]

...After few days...

he returned back with kashish and his children

and karan had arranged a grand welcome party for them

in the party after welcoming the new members and meeting each other they all sat down and started to chat

karan: soo sujal now your family is complete but ...

sujal: but .. [a bit confused] ...but what?

Karan: why don't you had two girls as twins

sujal: what why should i had two girls?

karan: arree...if you would have had 2 daughters than i would have married my both son's armaan and samrat to both of them [in a joking manner]

sujal: and i would have allowed that my daughter and your sons never ...[ joked with a smile]

nandini: ok ok now if you both are through with your silly jokes then shall wee think for the names for the children

all ladies agreed : yaa...

karan said desperately: i will tell the name for the girl ...

sujal: and i have already decided the name for my son

all : and what's that;

sujal : well my son's name will be MAYANK .

karan: mayank very nice name ...

everyone agreed: yes off course very nice

karan : and the name for your daughter would be

sujal : yaa you tell it

karan : as girls are the Lakhshmi of the family , and they bring ridhi-sidhi in the family and see the moment she came we got soo many happiness in our life that's why iska naam bhi RIDDHIMA hii hoona chahiyee

sujal: perfect name I love this , mere sabse pyaare riddhima hai ye

kashish: haan mere beti riddhima is ghar mein riddhi-sidhi laane hi to laaye hai

karan: soo finally their names decided by the way where r all the kids

nandini : they r inside in the room sleeping

karan : i still can't believe it ..6 months back this house was soo empty...and now see there r 4 kids ...in this house .

sujal: yaa and now there will allways be happiness and only happiness in this house

everyone agreed happily ..

3 YEARS LATER

the 4 children are going to school

IN SAME SCHOOL AND EVEN SAME CLASSES

first day of the school

the 3 boys adjusted themselves on a desk and riddhima sat on a bench where two girls were sitting

riddhima: [to the girls] hi i m riddhima

first girl: hi i m gunjan and this is nupur

[the 3 girls met and a casual meet turn into friendship in just few days]

IT doesn't took the 6 to be from friends to really good friends and then best friends in just a span of few months of their preparatory school

AROUND 6 YEARS MORE PASSED

THE GROUP IS NOW IN 5TH STANDARD

Riddhima is very tensed as today is parents teacher meet and, karan and sujal are sitting with their class teachers

teacher: mr sujal , mr singhania [addressing them] i just want to talk to you

sujal: [a bit tensed] is everything ok man i mean had anyone scored less marks

teacher: no ..no .. marks are very nice mayank riddhima samrat armaan they all are good in studies but

karan: but what ? ... [A little confused]

teacher: actually i called you here to complain about riddhima. she is soo naughty i mean you now what the whole school is soo much fed up of her pranks

karan and sujal both listening quietly

teacher: you can take yesterday's example ...she and samrat burned crackers in library and few days back she armaan and samrat made a wrong bell to bunk the class and that they she and gunjan lied to teacher and due to them the whole class didn't studied and lots and lots of more such activities everyday a new prank a new problem .now the whole school is fed up of them

[karan and sujal were still listening don't know how to react]

teacher started again: can u imagine they told a new admission boy soo many scary stories regarding school poor that boy was soo scared that he kept on crying the whole day...that boy parents have also complained us i mean its the limit now look at her can anyone say that she is mayank's sister , i mean see mayank he is such a disciplined and talented boy and riddhima just an opposite infact samrat ,armaan and gunjan are also undisciplined but riddhima is always on the top

karan: mam please you don't worry we will talk to her

teacher: yes please; tell her to learn something from mayank or nupur see them they both r soo disciplined ,i m afraid that by always staying with her they will also become riddhima

SAME DAY EVENING AT THERE HOUSE

[WELL EARLIER KARAN AND SUJAL FAMILY WERE LIKE NEIGHBOUR BUT AFTER ALL THESE CHILDREN WERE BORN .THEY ALL SHIFTED IN ONE OF THE BIGGEST MANTION THERE IN THE TOWN AND NOW LIVE TOGETHER THERE]

RIDDHIMA, SAMRAT AND ARMAAN were standing in a row as if they were standing in front of a jailor

There was quietness in the room ;

riddhima thought that she will now get a big scolding from dad and mom suddenly

sujal: [ to his wife] its all because of your love see how undisciplined she had became [towards riddhima]

kashish: [in a sudden confused and annoyed words] its not because of my love its due to you, you yourself has pampered her soo much and now telling me

karan: oh god you both stop blaming each other i will talk to them

[before he uttered a word riddhima spoked]

riddhima: karan uncle... [with her usual lovely voice and innocent face expression] i didn't did anything i swear'',, [changing her tone] this all is done by these two [pointing towards samrat and armaan ] i swear

[trying to convince every one]

armaan: [with a louder voice] what ...wee both did all this ...why r you lying

riddhima: . what i m lying ? [with a shocked expression] nahi karan uncle i m telling you the truth

samrat: wrong dad riddhima had done all that pranks and all

riddhima: samrat ...samrat ke bachhee [gettting angry] don't you try to lie I didn't did anything

(and so the fight began the 3 started blaming each other no one of them stopped)

armaan: ya riddhima you did all that

riddhima: oh really so I ring that wrong bell armaan don't lie you did all that

samrat: oh really and who told all that scary stories to that new admission boy listening to which he kept on crying the whole day

riddhima: yaa ok but whose plan was that [ sarcasticallly]

samrat {confidently}: armaan whose else {blaming fully in armaan}

armaan: my plan? {with a shocking expression} noo samrat i think you r forgetting it was your plan

samrat: I didn't mayank told me that plan

[suddenly mayank got shocked who was till now just standing in a bit corner and listening their conversation...rather fight]

mayank: my ? now what have I done in all this

samrat: why have you forgotten you were the one who told me that the new comer boy is trying getting really close to riddhima and we need to teach that boy a lesson

riddhima was shocked to listen that : what ! mayank this was the reason you made him scared ,how could u? .

mayank: yes soo what [trying to defend himself] haven't you seen that boy how he started talking with you the moment he came, that boy really deserved that

riddhima: i dont believe that ??? samrat you also

samrat: see it was all done by mayank and you were blaming me for thay

armaan : ya and me also, this mayank is the most intelligent all thinks and planning are his and he puts us in front and then he back off and we all are always blamed

samrat : ya right we poor innocent kids [melodramatically]

mayank : I haven't done anything ok.

[The group was now so busy in fighting that they completely forgot that they were standing in front of there parents]

karan who was till now listening everything quietly finally spoke up

karan: basss...quite now u four

the 4 looked towards him and then put their head down

karan: is there some "'world fighting day"' that you all r fighting like anything

riddhima: sorry karan uncle but now you got to knew that whose mistake is in all this

[with soo innocent face that anytime she can cry]

karan and sujal started laughing on their children innocence as all are equally responsible but still blaming each other

karan: [getting emotional] hope your friendship remains same always

Everybody was now happy and no one even remember that they were here to scold the kids

THIS WAS WHAT HAPPENNED EVERYTIME

No one ever scolded the kids

in short they were the coolest parents especially karan and armaan mom prerna who always loved the 3 girls and always support riddhima and gunjan no matter if they are correct or not

nupur was always the cutest of all she never gave a chance to anyone to blame her

And like this years and years passed

ok now lets see someore masti in there lifes , after few more years

4 YEARS LATER

NOW THE GROUP IS IN 9TH STANDARD GROWN ENOUGHT TO UNDERSTAND THAT NOW THEY CAN'T EVEN THINK OS LIVING A DAY WITHOUT EACH OTHER

THERE FRIENDSHIP WAS NOW BECOME SOO POPULAR IN TOWN THAT EVERYONE KNEW THAT THEY ALL 6 WILL ALLWAYS BE TOGETHER

IT'S HOLI

THE NIGHT OF HOLIKA DEHEN [THE DAY BEFORE THE EVENT IN WHICH WEE PLAY WITH COLOURS WEE USE TO CELEBRATE HOLI BY BURNING WOODS]

EVERYONE WAS IN A PARTY MOOD TRADITIONALLY DRESSED FOR BURNING HOLIKA

riddhima was always like a tom boy type so she was not so comfortable in indian clothes and this was the topic of the hour for the group for which armaan and samrat were teasing her

riddhima was wearing a suit she looked different to all as she usually don't wear suits she felt more comfortable in jeans and usually wear jeans top only

the functions begans

mayank and armaan are standing in the hall and samrat enters with some packet in his hand

armaan: yaar mayank don't you think that today's function is a bit bore

mayank: let the holi burn then wee will make the function exciting enter's samrat

samrat: what's exciting mayank?

mayank: nothing at all you tell , [looked towards his hand] whats there in your hand ? [asked suspeciously]

samrat: what these ...[pointing towards the packet] colours .

mayank: [taking packet from samrat and after looking in it] colours ,samrat holi is tomorrow in which wee play with these

samrat: i know that mayank and i m not going to use them today u keep them in your room for tomorrow

mayank: karan uncle have already bought soo many for tomorrow ..

samrat: yaa but that r kept with riddhima and NUPUR and GUNJAN r also going to stay with riddhima tonight

armaan: yaa so what's a big deal in that ..nupur aur gunjan use to stay 4 days a week here with riddhima ke and the left over days either they stay overnight at nupur house or gunjans

samrat: arre yaar i m saying that don't wee need to welcome them tomorrow morning outside riddhima room [with evil smile]

mayank: how is there any plan...? [asked curiously]

samrat: ya I have one ? [with evil grin]

armaan: ok then tell that fast [exitedly]

Suddenly a voice from behind disturbed their conversation

voice: what are you telling samrat ?

the boys immediately turned it was gunjan on the gate

she was really stylish and modern type of girl and normally wear these types of clothes just occasionally

mayank: nothing gunjan ..we were just talking in general...

[he said changing the topic as they don't want their plan to leak out in front of the girls as they know gunjan will straight away tell everything in front of other girls as the 3 girls never keep any secret with each other]

samrat: [supporting mayank] ya ya gunjan well u tell u look gorgeous in this dress

gunjan: thanks samrat where's nupur and riddhima ?

armaan: ya they r in riddhima's room

again a voice come from behind interrupting armaan words

voice: nope wee r over here

they again turned back towards the stairs it was riddhima and nupur standing there moving down the stairs

nupur do wear suits sometimes so it was normal for her but

riddhima never wear them , but today she was also wearing a suit

they came down and stand there in the hall in front of others

mayank: oh hi nupur , where is our riddhima ?

[asking to make fun of riddhima in a suit]

riddhima: mayuu i m standing here in front of you ...[replied angrily]

mayank : riddhima its you ops I didn't saw you [started with a laugh] you wearing a suit

samrat: yes riddhima are you all right [teasing her]

riddhima : now what's there to laugh in this ...its just a suit...not any joker's dress...what so funny?

armaan: nothing now if someone put an old 1970's scooter tag on the latest bike model then it will usually look funny right samrat

[and the 3 boys started laughing again]

riddhimah: haha ... very funny armaan do you think of anything else other then bikes and cars

armaan: yes i do think like that today is holi and everyone is waiting for us outside to start the pooja .god riddhima how much you always talk

[armaan joked again to tease her again as all of them knew very well that the guys were busy talking and riddhima had just arrived still he wanted to again start with a fight and so happened]

riddhima: what ? [in a shock] I was talking no , I just came here you all were talking since soo long here

mayank: please don't start a fight now... lets move out we need to burn the holi

Everybody moved out of the hall towards the garden where the arrangements were maid

They all ended up with the pooja soon and then they all started dancing on dhol but they end up early as they all know that they have to play holi in the morning so its better to sleep early

NEXT MORNING HOLI

Its about 9 in morning Riddhima, nupur and gunjan are still sleeping in riddhima's room her room's door is closed

the boys got up early as per there plan they were ready by now

they assembled outside riddhima room , holding a bucket full of colored water they plan to put it on the girls the minute they step out of the room

they were waiting for the girls they knew the girls can be out any time

mayank: samrat i think they 3 r still sleeping

armaan: haan yaar wee r waiting since long time they r not out yet

samrat: have patience yaar kehte hai na "sabbra ka phall geela hota hai" [with evil laugh]

armaan: samm not 'geela' its said 'meetha' atleast tell it correctly

samrat: yes yes that only now burra na maan aaj holi hai

mayank: I think they r coming out guys ready

The boys got alert they were so much concentrating towards the door that they didn't even noticed that somebody was standing there behind them and before they can understand anything

they can feel huge amount of water being poured together over 3 of them

They heard a voice of giggling and laughing

Instantly and in a shock they all turned back it was the 3 girls

riddhima , nupur and gunjan : holi hai [shouting] ...happy holi guys

mayank: riddhimai you three here I mean you are there inside

gunjan: [cutting his words in between] the mayank ?? correct it we were inside now we are here

nupur: yes and what you all thought that you will plan something like this and we all will not come to knew about it

riddhimai: yes and samrat I am sure that this cheap and flop plan would have been yours

samrat: ok riddhimai [in an annoyed tone] now there is nothing to be so happy in all this

gunjan: soo sad [teasing the boys ] you three your plan became flop

armaan: ok now you tell us how you girls came out

riddhimai : actually you knew what we already doubted that you three boys are up to something now this is just next to impossible that you boys play holi so nicely and sweetly without any evil planning that's not at all your type soo we have kept full eye on you

gunjan: yes and when you three were hiding over here then we understood that what you are planning to do then what we moved out of the room from the balcony and came here from back

samrat: you girls came out of the balcony but riddhima your balcony is at a pretty much height how did you girls managed [asked suspiciously]

nupur: yes I knew its heighted but there is a portable stairs with us in the balcony

mayank: stairs riddhima there is portable stairs in your balcony where does that came from ?

armaan: just a minute riddhima, why have you kept an emergency stairs in your balcony I mean what is the use of that do you girls move out of the house secretly using that I mean then why have you kept it there

riddhima: now where does that came from [ trying to protect herself] now if someone has emergency stairs that really does not mean that the person is doing some crime

mayank: I am getting some doubts on you riddhima [in a joking gesture]

gunjan: guys i think you are forgetting today is holi lets move out [ trying to change the topic]

nupur: ya lets goo

they all went out smilingly

the girls proceeds towards the ground searching for their friends but they all were not there

and as they went in ground for search they got an attack 'an gulaal attack' by their 3 friends and in just a second the 3 girls were head to toe colored

boys together: happy holiii

samrat: now its called revenge

armaan: yes now tell who is a better planner

riddhima: excuse me what is your planning in this armaan why you always want to prove that you are better

armaan: because i m ... u know riddhima "i m the best"

riddhimai: no u r not armaan you are forgetting that today we won and your plan was a big flop

armaan: yes ok but now we won

riddhima: really ... not so soon armaan

{and she picked a 'thali' filled with 'gulaal' and poured the full gulaal on armaan head}

{now armaan was also fully coloured}

armaan: riddhima ki bacheee... now you wait and watch

[he took a water pipe and held it towards riddhima but she ran off and hence armaan ke water attack ka shikaar hue gunjan nupur mayank and samrat ]

[Then they all took buckets of water together and poured full on armaan from all four sides]

Meanwhile riddhima bought a full bucket filled with water balloons and she sat in the tree house constructed in there garden and started firing the balloons on all the people there

This was there holi i know very kiddish but all of them r still in 9th standard

they all were still kids and so celebrated their holi in a kiddish manner

HOLI IS OVER

SAME DAY IN THE EVENING

all the kids were sitting in the living room

gunjan: it was total fun today I really enjoyed it

nupur: yaa now i m soo tired

Entered karan in the living room where the kids were sitting

karan: what is the matter today how come this 'shaitaano ki toole ' is soo quite

riddhima: karan uncle please ... we r really tired today

armaan: yes buddy [note: armaan allways addressed karan as buddy not mama ji and all] today we played soo much

karan: yes today we really enjoyed this holi party, ok now I have some work ok you all take some rest

[ karan was upset that they were not able to give valuable time to kids due to their business but at the same time he was really happy to see that all the kids were so understanding and still all kids loved them a lot]

FEW DAYS PASSED

it was sunday morning

all 6 were in the play ground

Having a cycle race between riddhima , armaan and samrat

armaan was almost about to win riddhima was a bit distant behind him and samrat was really behind in no scope to win hehe

riddhima realized that armaan was really near the end and she will now loose so she just played a trick she bring out a small ball from his pocket and through it towards armaan cycle tyre

armaan lost his balance and so his speed and hence riddhima chassed him and won the race

riddhimaz: yayyy I won

armaan: nope this is cheating

riddhima: cheating...[ said in a shock as if she is sooo innocent ] and mee

armaan: yes riddhima you [ blaming her]

riddhima: I have not done any cheating

armaan: don't lie now you were the one who through that ball

riddhima: ball... which ball?.. listen now when you have lost then don't make excuses

armaan: excuses I am not making any excuses ok

samrat: yes riddhima armaan is right you through that ball I saw that

[ riddhima was as usual just not ready to accept her cheat ]

riddhima: samrat you too, I wont leave you, you both are liars

mayank: riddhima now just leave this ok, we all knew well here who is true and who is liar

[ riddhima now realizes that her plan has failed and no one is going to trust her and so she realized that now she just can't argue further]

riddhima: ok fine, no one here trust me , no problem still I won.

armaan: yes by doing cheating riddhima "you cannot won from me ever"

riddhima: armaan one day will come you will also loose from me I will won from you, and that to farely

armaan: ya ya in your dreams because in reality no chance

samrat: ok now stop leave that, come armaan, mayank lets play cricket

riddhima: yes I will also play

samrat: no riddhima you wont play cricket

riddhima: I have to play and that's final that's all no arguments

mayank: but riddhima [ as he was saying riddhima cut her sentence]

riddhima: no I have to play

gunjan: yes actually we will also play me and nupur

[as they were also there when all this argument was going]

samrat: ok then lets make a team then they played cricket

[as it was riddhima's demand riddhima was so pampered in the group that no one disappoints her they all fulfill all her wishes ]

THIS WAY TIME IS PASSING AWAY AND THERE

FRIENDSHIP BECOMING MORE AND MORE STRONG
ok now that's all for now

These were some small small events from their life's there life was full of these kind of masti and mazaak moments only
I knew little too stretched over
But I really wanted to explain the bond of their friendship

Edited by searchoffriends - 30 November 2013 at 4:27am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009peachgirllifeisajourneySoma111supriyamnfanansharanmaharajsara.dmgekts_dmgmjhtzainab.Atukun2009diyachillaysha1989punamluvshilpadmg_roks_antaraiceprincess101scorpio95moonlight2630shonadesireNazzz16priyanka1998ARKJ_4EVERsaima4744cool_sriParii..meettuSandCastle.GroverAddictanumeha_rajatjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fan

searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

res

Edited by searchoffriends - 30 January 2013 at 5:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Ash1990supriyamnfandiyachillekts_dmgmjhticeprincess101scorpio95shonadesiremoonlight2630ARKJ_4EVERSandCastle.

searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

waiting for replies

Edited by searchoffriends - 30 January 2013 at 5:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Ash1990ekts_dmgmjhtdiyachilldmg_roks_antaraiceprincess101scorpio95shonadesireSandCastle.ARKJ_4EVERfelicitysmoak.

searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

res

Edited by searchoffriends - 30 January 2013 at 5:04am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009ekts_dmgmjhtdiyachillansharascorpio95dmg_roks_antaraiceprincess101shonadesireARKJ_4EVERfelicitysmoak.

desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
yey i am so happy this one is one of my favourites jaldi se new partd ud karo
luv nikita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesire

searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

updattingg ahead

Edited by searchoffriends - 30 January 2013 at 5:04am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Ash1990ekts_dmgmjhtbhoomi_Kdiyachillansharadmg_roks_antaraiceprincess101scorpio95shonadesireSandCastle.ARKJ_4EVERfelicitysmoak.

Go to top