Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Please develop a backbone people! (Page 2)

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
@vim916: No offense to you, but I am NOT asking anyone to stop watching the show. I am just expressing my displeasure over the current track and the repetitive nature of the show obtained recently. Please maintain peace and decorum. Nobody is trying to create riots in this post. And one more thing, please don't tell me what I should be watching and what I shouldn't.. I honestly don't need your permission to do so. Big smile Thank you.

@Charu: completely agree with your statement. Its high time, Akshara and Naitik moved out. Its completely unjust to ask for forgiveness even when you are in the right. "Bura mat karo aur bura mat saho.."

Edited by -AG4U- - 17 March 2011 at 12:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08Feefi

unexpectedlife Senior Member
unexpectedlife
unexpectedlife

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Yeah. I mean its high time now. I stopped watching YRKKH some time back  because of that Nandini track because I thought that every now and then Gayatri or the others used to get pissed off with Naksh. But recently I started watching again but the situation has not changed much. Actually it has worsen only. Still Singhanias angry at Naksh. Akshara now has lost her self respect completely. Still Naksh trying to console them. Ab toh ek romantic scene bhi mushkil se milta hai!
Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by nigo123

I think the best solution for them is to move out. Akshara cannot keep her in laws and hubby happy at the same time. Natik is very open minded and modern. He likes going to movies with his wife and staying out late and going to parties. You cant blame him for that. Seriously I dont believe that they cant go for 9 show because thats when they have to be home by. If she doesnt go with him her marriage will fall apart and then whats the point of having a saas who is happy with you but your husband is not. if the elders of the family want them to stay together instead of the batwara they should understand that husband and wife have the right to go out with each other and enjoy eachothers company. There is no need of batwara coz all they do is keep making them feel bad that they dont respect them and love them.

Also I dont get Natik's family. If you want you kids to follow your traditions then u raise them with strong morals and raise them to accept those traditions. You cant just throw and force it on someone.

Overall the best slolution for them is to move out that way they can come and visit once or twice a week and everyone will be happy. And someone please tell gayatri that her munna is grown up now and has his own family.

Natik and Akshara are immediate family and the rest are extended family and they should understand that. And Akshara needs to stop saying sorry. It is not her fault then what is she sorry for why is she letting everyone walk all over them instead of protecting herself and her husband.

i completely agree with you..they're not gonna do this in the serial but practically, this is the only solution....akshara will not change, nor will naitik and singhania's toh kabhi nahiLOL

look at the no. of ppl. akshara has to please..naitik, his mom, cartoon & opportunist BMA , the gr8 Daddaji 2 nanadsShockedthe ideologies will clash very often..where is akshara in this crowd? poor her, she's lost her identify and dedicated her life to sasural..even after that if they're not happy then well, therez no way by which they will be happy ! better to move out and start your own life..the situation will worsen after naksh have babies...aise nahi hota , ye humari parampara nahi hai, pata nahi kya parampara hai kya nahi...24X7 one is in confused mode as to what they;re supposed to do and what not ! that's a universal truth for ALL joint families...whoever is adjusting is expected to adjust more n more, whoever is dominating continues to do that more n more...
yes she lost her identity after coming sasural. All the time kitchen. Ma ko bura lag jaayega. Oh god can't she have her life. I think anandi in BV have understood that all this sasuraal stuff is complete nonsense. Most important for a human is his/her self respect so she is studying. But our akshara spoiled her life with these Dinos.

moonlight08_charu_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Yup, agree with all of you'll. I have been waiting patiently for some growt h in the characters but there seems to be none. Every day is just more of the same. They pick up something good & seem to drop it with no resolution. Every track has had no meaningful solution, good ones ended too quickly or the boring ones just dragged endlessly.

Everyone learns something from their personal experiences but not Akshara. From day 1 at Singhania's to now all she has done is cry, apologize to one of the Singhania's be it the oldest or the youngest in the parivaar. What was she begging Naitik for in the precap? If she doesn't understand what the expectations are after 1-2yrs of living w/maa & company, what is she doing in that house?

During Shaurya's incident, didn't the mahaan maate tell Varsha to follow her brother? Why is she not doing the same? Why is she is forcing her husband to resolve this? What was the point of this track, just continue with DJ's manmaani? Is it necessary for the women to consult DJ even to congratulate the M's? What did the M's or Naksh do to deserve such third class treatment? Don't the women have any independent thinking? How hard is it to find out about Nikhil in a small town like Udaipur? Don't get me started with NandiniAngry

Naksh will again put their detective caps to resolve Nishmi, then Mohini. What do they get out of it? More insults from Singhania's .....More taane from us...
How desperate I must be, I actually enjoy watching the Maheshwari's now, including papitaShocked

Edited by FLGators - 17 March 2011 at 9:09pm

moonlight08_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Yup, agree with all of you'll. I have been waiting patiently for some growt h in the characters but there seems to be none. Every day is just more of the same. They pick up something good & seem to drop it with no resolution. Every track has had no meaningful solution, good ones ended too quickly or the boring ones just dragged endlessly.

Everyone learns something from their personal experiences but not Akshara. From day 1 at Singhania's to now all she has done is cry, apologize to one of the Singhania's be it the oldest or the youngest in the parivaar. What was she begging Naitik for in the precap? If she doesn't understand what the expectations are after 1-2yrs of living w/maa & company, what is she doing in that house?

During Shaurya's incident, didn't the mahaan maate tell Varsha to follow her brother? Why is she not doing the same? Why is she is forcing her husband to resolve this? What was the point of this track, just continue with DJ's manmaani? Is it necessary for the women to consult DJ even to congratulate the M's? What did the M's or Naksh do to deserve such third class treatment? Don't the women have any independent thinking? How hard is it to find out about Nikhil in a small town like Udaipur? Don't get me started with NandiniAngry

Naksh will again put their detective caps to resolve Nishmi, then Mohini. What do they get out of it? More insults from Singhania's .....More taane from us...
How desperate I must be, I actually enjoy watching the Maheshwari's now, including papitaShocked

me too.. had tears in my eyes when varsha took her baby...aaawwww  Nowdays the BEST acting comes from Shaurya..infact frm a very very long time he's acting very adorable..his role is also very very cute...

Sarita, this track is not over..it's not gonna be resolved so soon...woh dino hai, woh kabhi nahi jhukega...it's all natak for rashmi and nandini's sasural ppl..

precap was Dead kya karein akshara ka? why can't she enjoy the moment for a change? woh reh hi nahi sakti "bahu tum ye kardo , ye kya kar diya" sune bina...whats her problem when naitik has accepted division? uske parents nahi hai kya? her dukh is more than naitik's whoz seperated from his parents and sister? if she doesn't wanna celebrate, don't do it, sit in her room and cry..itni desperation dikha kar she's proving it to dino that they r jhelofying a punishment given to them by daddaji ! 

Edited by _charu_ - 17 March 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

howzzat IF-Sizzlerz
howzzat
howzzat

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Agree completely! I prefer watching Akshara's maayka scenes more than her sasural.. and its all Gayatri's fault
moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top